Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most targeted politics - Communism, Nazism, anarchism

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
The ideology of the international jewry (WEF) is woke capitalism.

Thus, any ideologies that opposes either capitalism or wokeism, is demonized and prosecuted.

Not simping for leftist communists because they're kinda cringe, but they threat the international jewry too because their ideology is fundamentally opposed to a small group of Jewish elites screwing over the rest of us (hello Klaus Schwab), as much as Karl Marx was an jew himself.

Nazism may not attack the capitalism portion directly, but it is very much against wokeism and unifies people, which is what the Jews does not want; they want a divided population.

Anarchism is pretty much self explained. They're pretty much AnComs but skipping the hypercapitslism -> dictatorship of the proletariat part and heading straight towards stateless society.

Now, not all of these ideologies are practical, but the ideas themselves are a threat. Communist party USA is a FBI honeypot much like the so called neo Nazi organizations are.

Last edited:
Never began. :fuk:

Communism and anarchism are not “targeted”. You can openly adhere to either of those ideologies and literally nothing will happen to you, I have so many people like that at my school.

Leftists also don’t need to worry about feds constantly trying to infiltrate their spaces or groom them into committing shootings like right wingers have to

Communism and anarchism are not “targeted”. You can openly adhere to either of those ideologies and literally nothing will happen to you, I have so many people like that at my school.

Leftists also don’t need to worry about feds constantly trying to infiltrate their spaces or groom them into committing shootings like right wingers have to
I think he's talking about international leftist politics and movements in the past, not shitty white suburban zoomer meme "communists" who's main mantras are worshipping faggots and nogs. Those ones were actually targetted by ZOG for going against Western capitalist interests. Traditional leftists are based. :feelsjuice:

Those ones were actually targetted by ZOG for going against Western capitalist interests
They themselves were also ZOGs though
Traditional leftists are based.
Disagree from me, the end goal of Marxism is literally a stateless, classless, borderless world. But yeah they’re based compared to modern leftists

Thank god. If society followed nazi values, we would be lower in society than we already are.

The thing is, there's no real unwoke communists. The feds know the left is a self destructive joke these days.

The most "dangerous" 'leftist' element is the antifa

Right wingers these days are more powerful and potential, hence the focus is on them.

The second leftists target actual enemies (such as WEF) they'll be hunted down.

Last edited:
消灭犹太资本!