Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most sociopaths are neurotypical.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, most sociopaths are neurotypical so this just defeats the whole ‘incels are sociopaths‘ stuff.

Many dudes here have social interaction problems and most sociopaths don’t have that issue and know how to use people for their own personal gain while keeping a friendly reputation in the mix plus being good with social interaction makes it much easier to manipulate others and those are also the same types who attract women in the mix because they are neurotypical.

Last edited:
Probably not sociopaths. But I'm guessing mentallly healthy people don't end up in places like this.

mentallly healthy people don't end up in places like this.
What's unhealthy about autism? Nobody is hurt by my having autism, nor by my autistic mannerisms. Why is autism seen as such a negative, as a mental illness?

What's unhealthy about autism?
Why is autism seen as such a negative, as a mental illness?
Image32

Nobody is hurt by my having autism, nor by my autistic mannerisms.
You can have schizophrenia and not hurt anyone, but that doesn't mean you are not ill. Plus, if you have poor social awareness chances are people ARE getting hurt but you just don't realize it.

View attachment 472340

You can have schizophrenia and not hurt anyone, but that doesn't mean you are not ill. Plus, if you have poor social awareness chances are people ARE getting hurt but you just don't realize it.
Werner autistic or not, the majority are like that, regardless if they have autism or not.

View attachment 472340

Yeah well I didn't ask to be born this way. It's fuckin' shit getting kicked to the curb by foids, normies, society in general, and then getting kicked to the curb here, too, getting called a fakecel for it, in spite of all the studies belong to the autismpill as well as the screenshot you've posted there.

Not to mention, I've spent a little over a decade of my life trying to work on resolving or at least hiding or minimizing the issues you've pointed out there so that I could come off to others as normal. Any harmful mannerisms I may have had when I was younger are either less harmful or not harmful at all at this point, so again, I don't see how my autism is hurting anyone, when I'm always trying to be aware of my disability and how my actions might affect others.

Yeah well I didn't ask to be born this way. It's fuckin' shit getting kicked to the curb by foids, normies, society in general, and then getting kicked to the curb here, too, getting called a fakecel for it, in spite of all the studies belong to the autismpill as well as the screenshot you've posted there.
Don't get angry at me. You're the one who asked.

I don't make the rules.

I'm guessing mentallly healthy people don't end up in places like this.
It is mentally healthy to be sad about being alone, being completely at peace with being alone TBH is dysfunctional/cucked because you're just liking what others' rejection compels you to like, and cutting yourself off from a desire to attain the resources that come with building interpersonal relationships.

Psychs will say it's healthy not to want things you can't get, but in theory that just means if the world denies your basic needs that you should not want basic luxuries.

Don't get angry at me. You're the one who asked.

I don't make the rules.
I'm sorry I got angry, it's just frustrating being autistic.

Basically NT=normie=sociopath

Like the topic title says, most sociopaths are neurotypical so this just defeats the whole ‘incels are sociopaths‘ stuff.

Many dudes here have social interaction problems and most sociopaths don’t have that issue and know how to use people for their own personal gain while keeping a friendly reputation in the mix plus being good with social interaction makes it much easier to manipulate others and those are also the same types who attract women in the mix because they are neurotypical.
Every one of them are

Well yeah, by definition, sociopaths know how to navigate social moors, it's how they seduce and sucker other people. Autistic people can't do that shit.

aspd is literally orbitofrontal cortex damage
now i want you to give me a non-arbiratry highly accurate definition of both neurotypicality and antisocial personality disorder, try to do it without sounding retarded in the process