Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most sandniggers outside of levant are subhumans

It’s over for non blacks and white.
Truly brocel. All other ethnics from white, black, latino, are basically treated racist in US society. It's because we have our own distinct culture they aren't used to. Look at Arabs, Indians, SEAs, and Asians. The people still keep a lot of their culture at the cost of American society finding them weird. Our looks are also unattractive in mainstream society.

Truly brocel. All other ethnics from white, black, latino, are basically treated racist in US society. It's because we have our own distinct culture they aren't used to. Look at Arabs, Indians, SEAs, and Asians. The people still keep a lot of their culture at the cost of American society finding them weird. Our looks are also unattractive in mainstream society.
I wrote about this in my previous post, their women will be only sex toys for whites and blacks.

BLM has increased black peoples smv that I couldn’t even imagine.they aren’t even ethnics.

Levant people are not ethically Arabs. Just speaking Arabic doesn't make them ethinic Arabs. Ethinic original Arabs are from Arabic Gulf Peninsula region(Modern Saudi, Yemen, UAE)and they are brown ugly subhumans

Half white half sandnig mutt abominations like me are even uglier imo

It's not even a close call, but no, saudis mog them

View attachment 1086061View attachment 1086062View attachment 1086063View attachment 1086064

Somalis are not arab

More like 25-30%. And no, this is still wrong. Even the ones who don't look white can mog

View attachment 1086065View attachment 1086066View attachment 1086067View attachment 1086068

Menas mog nogs hard.
Nice cherry picking you sandnigger. Majority of Saudis and other Arabs outside of Levant are subhuman sandmonkeys

Mogs me, I am South Indian nigger we are even more subhuman than Arabs , atleast they are more closer to Caucasian beautyz

Levantines and Anatolians are not Arabs, they are seperate race
Imagine comparing this;

Over this:
IMG 1387

Levants mogs.they are less brown

Not my original point nigga. Saying Arabs > Blacks in the US is retarded.
Arabs barely exist in US. They're like 1% of the population while Blacks are 15%. And black Americans are both fully black anyways
They are more brown than curries
This isn't true. Arabs are far more European looking than Indians are
Levant people are not ethically Arabs. Just speaking Arabic doesn't make them ethinic Arabs. Ethinic original Arabs are from Arabic Gulf Peninsula region(Modern Saudi, Yemen, UAE)and they are brown ugly subhumans
Levant are ethnic Arabs. Always have been. The origin of Arabs is from the north, not south. Assyrian texts mention Arabs being inhabitants of the Levant as far back as 11,000 years ago

Screenshot 20240208 191412 Samsung Internet

Half white/Arabs almost always look white. Idk what you're crying about
Nice cherry picking you sandnigger. Majority of Saudis and other Arabs outside of Levant are subhuman sandmonkeys
Arabs still look better than other ethnics. Cry about it

024c718e 7da9 4147 aead a30c5a774186
16510a38 59d0 475e 8c30 1d3b4ab04bb9
22e02ba4 d854 4bf3 869c 305760da7496
A2cf5b32 ce27 4c52 af76 610188dd8109

Levantines and Anatolians are not Arabs, they are seperate race
They are genetically all similar to one another

Principal Component Analysis PCA on all present day west Eurasians with ancient samples

Arabs barely exist in US. They're like 1% of the population while Blacks are 15%. And black Americans are both fully black anyways

This isn't true. Arabs are far more European looking than Indians are

Levant are ethnic Arabs. Always have been. The origin of Arabs is from the north, not south. Assyrian texts mention Arabs being inhabitants of the Levant as far back as 11,000 years ago

View attachment 1087228

Half white/Arabs almost always look white. Idk what you're crying about

Arabs still look better than other ethnics. Cry about it

View attachment 1087233View attachment 1087234View attachment 1087235View attachment 1087236

They are genetically all similar to one another

View attachment 1087237
I would have disagreed with you but I saw this Arab guy the other day who I thought was Latino at first until I heard him speaking Arabic. The guy mogged me to the underworld

I would have disagreed with you but I saw this Arab guy the other day who I thought was Latino at first until I heard him speaking Arabic. The guy mogged me to the underworld
I saw a blue eyed brown haired arab guy at the mosque yesterday. Maybe he was european convert though. Who knows. But he was wearing a turban

Sandniggers are some of the ugliest, inbred looking shitskins Ive ever seen. Many people here think they are some kind of slayers head and shoulders above other ethnics but that's not true. Ive seen many sandniggers being delusional, having a superiority complex, thinking they are europeans or sum. They keep bragging about how they are better than other ethnics on twitter and on the internet but no most of them are subhumans.They are also the most uncultured, loud, violent and useless people I've ever seen. The only ones that look decent are people from Levant who are white adjacent and med passing.

@Med Amine @Mortis @tehgymcel420 @Made in Heaven @Robtical
sand gulf myself and its true

Yeah Saudis look uglier than curries
(men) i would say equal cuz we are way too similar in many features except light amlond skin quite like pakis a little bit.

sandfoids (if they are not fat) even gulf ones (many become landwhales in a few months tho,and they worship money), can mog curry foids by ease

Last edited: