Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most sandniggers outside of levant are subhumans

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
Sandniggers are some of the ugliest, inbred looking shitskins Ive ever seen. Many people here think they are some kind of slayers head and shoulders above other ethnics but that's not true. Ive seen many sandniggers being delusional, having a superiority complex, thinking they are europeans or sum. They keep bragging about how they are better than other ethnics on twitter and on the internet but no most of them are subhumans.They are also the most uncultured, loud, violent and useless people I've ever seen. The only ones that look decent are people from Levant who are white adjacent and med passing.

@Med Amine @Mortis @tehgymcel420 @Made in Heaven @Robtical

Yeah Saudis look uglier than curries

If you wanna offend a non Indian ethnic just say are you Indian. They have a weird superiorty complex

Niggers and Dune coons are on thr same tier for me. Not many somalis where I live.
Seeing these somalis everywhere just make me want to puke, I literally poo the same color as their skin.

Yeah Saudis look uglier than curries
It's not even a close call, but no, saudis mog them

105884122 1556697881028gettyimages 857822972
05825ac5 1288 4b16 8669 ca97bf8fbdd5
2a8f4891 b3fd 4849 8ae5 7e521af95f6c

Seeing these somalis everywhere just make me want to puke, I literally poo the same color as their skin.
Somalis are not arab
The only sand monkeys that mog are the ones that look white which is at most 5% of us
More like 25-30%. And no, this is still wrong. Even the ones who don't look white can mog

Screenshot 20240307 015354 TikTok
A601e39b 32ab 4ea8 915b 6b2f7343fff6
9e443354 ace5 4ff9 a121 35053386d078
Syrian woman

Niggers and Dune coons are on thr same tier for me. Not many somalis where I live.
Menas mog nogs hard.

20220309_2_52535003_74488467.jpg

they look decent besides from the trad costume

It's a close call, but no, saudis mog them

View attachment 1086061View attachment 1086062View attachment 1086063View attachment 1086064

Somalis are not arab

More like 25-30%. And no, this is still wrong. Even the ones who don't look white can mog

View attachment 1086065View attachment 1086066View attachment 1086067View attachment 1086068

Menas mog nogs hard.
Peak cherrypicking. I have never seen a gulf arab with light eyes. And two of those football players you posted can pass as Greek. Only the ones from Levant and from those aryan tribes in North Africa and Turkey look good.

Many people here think they are some kind of slayers head and shoulders above other ethnics but that's not true. Ive seen many sandniggers being delusional, having a superiority complex, thinking they are europeans or sum. They keep bragging about how they are better than other ethnics on twitter and on the internet but no most of them are subhumans.
Arabs are number 2 in looks after Europeans. It's not that deep. We mog pajeets, chinks, niggers and even whites from time to time

It's also cute how you dickride levantines when I have known at least 2 lebanese guys, both blonde blue eyed, but they're both like 5'5 or 5'6

Arabs are number 2 in looks after Europeans. It's not that deep. We mog pajeets, chinks, niggers and even whites from time to time

It's also cute how you dickride levantines when I have known at least 2 lebanese guys, both blonde blue eyed, but they're both like 5'5 or 5'6
Whites>Meds>Latinos>Blacks>Arabs>Asian>Curry.

Peak cherrypicking.
nope
I have never seen a gulf arab with light eyes.
yes because it is rare duh.
And two of those football players you posted can pass as Greek.
theyre not greek, theyre iraqi. And no one who would see those 2 soccer players would consider them white or white passing
Only the ones from Levant and from those aryan tribes in North Africa and Turkey look good.
Wtf are you blathering about? Aryans have next to no genetic presence in North Africa.

Bro you have opened up the box, now @Made in Heaven gonna invade this thread:worryfeels:

Arabs are equal to Latinos and Meds, above blacks.
Africans and those native American ones maybe but african Americans and Mestizos/Castizos mog tf out of Arabs
Again I don't seem people like this in the UK. Blonde hair like the light-medium blonde hair is literally uncommon among white people where I live and you expect me to believe some cave dweller to have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Whites>Meds>Latinos>Blacks>Arabs>Asian>Curry.
Meds are Whites, do some basic research.

All modern Europeans are descend from three main groups: ANF/EEF, Steppe/Yamnaya, and Hunter-Gatherer populations.

Most Arab women have hooked noses which I personally detest but they have colouring to make up for it.
Hooked noses are not a big deal and they are also found among europeans. Idk why anyone is obsessed with removing them. I wish my nose was a bit more hooked like my cousin

Meds are Whites, do some basic research.

All modern Europeans are descend from three main groups: ANF/EEF, Steppe/Yamnaya, and Hunter-Gatherer populations.
I don't consider them to be white. They look very different from anglos

Africans and those native American ones maybe but african Americans and Mestizos/Castizos mog tf out of Arabs
Yeah, due to european admixture. They're not pure black or pure native. That's why I said meds, arabs and latinos are around the same tier since they're all mediterranean looking caucasions. Many latino women date arab men
Again I don't seem people like this in the UK.
My nigga, there are almost no arabs in UK. You're thinking of Pakistans, a completely separate race
Blonde hair like the light-medium blonde hair is literally uncommon among white people where I live and you expect me to believe some cave dweller to have blonde hair and blue eyes.
Where do you live?

And where did I say it's common? Just that it is present

Again I don't seem people like this in the UK. Blonde hair like the light-medium blonde hair is literally uncommon among white people where I live and you expect me to believe some cave dweller to have blonde hair and blue eyes.
This is because many people in the UK have a "North Atlantid" phenotype, which is basically a mix of the Nordic & Mediterranid phenos.
I don't consider them to be white. They look very different from anglos
Well yes, different subgroups exist.
-They cluster together on PCA charts
-They are descended from common populations
-In historical anthropology, Mediterranid, Alpinid, and Nordic were the three main phenos/sub-groups used to designate Europeans.
-In fact, many consider the Nordic pheno to be a depigmented version of the Med pheno.
-They are linked culturally & historically.

Yeah, due to european admixture. They're not pure black or pure native. That's why I said meds, arabs and latinos are around the same tier since they're all mediterranean looking caucasions.
Seriously?

tenor.gif

Everyone knows Meds mog Sands & Latinos by a mile.

Most Latinos are of the Mestizo type, which is 50-50 Native & European, and the ones I have seen(I live in an area almost mostly Spic) tend to look more "Native" as opposed to white: They have more brachycephalic, rounder skulls, and many are quite dark. The only ones who may look somewhat Med are Castizos.

For Sands, Meds obviously mog North Africans & Gulf Arabs by a long-shot: The only ones somewhat comparable to us, would be Levantines/Anatolians but that's the 15-20% or so who could pass as White/Med.
Many latino women date arab men
Really? I was unaware of this.
My nigga, there are almost no arabs in UK. You're thinking of Pakistans, a completely separate race
To be fair, many Chadpreetlites or even some HTN Curries can pull-off being Gulf-Arab; some Curry stacylite at my work could pass as gulf-arab.

Yeah, due to european admixture. They're not pure black or pure native. That's why I said meds, arabs and latinos are around the same tier since they're all mediterranean looking caucasions. Many latino women date arab men

Where do you live?

And where did I say it's common? Just that it is present
South of England

This is because many people in the UK have a "North Atlantid" phenotype, which is basically a mix of the Nordic & Mediterranid phenos.

Well yes, different subgroups exist.
-They cluster together on PCA charts
-They are descended from common populations
-In historical anthropology, Mediterranid, Alpinid, and Nordic were the three main phenos/sub-groups used to designate Europeans.
-In fact, many consider the Nordic pheno to be a depigmented version of the Med pheno.
-They are linked culturally & historically.
Just googled and yea. Most people look like this where I live. Most people have a very dark shade of brown hair not black like in this picture and ocean blue eyes. If they do have blonde hair which is kinda rare it is dark blonde hair. I think medium blonde is more common in the north

Even Carlton Coon said this, it's literally a fact.

And just look at the phenos:

gracilemediterranidm.jpg

Gracile Mediterranid

nordidm.jpg

Nordic.

The Mediterranean is a more gracile & pigmented version of the Nordic type.

"The Nordic race is certainly a depigmented offshoot from the basic long-headed Mediterranean stock. It deserves separate racial classification only because its blond hair (ash or golden), its pure blue or grey eyes"

Nothern Europe and Southern Europe have vastly different cultures.
No, they are similar for many reasons:
-Most languages are Indo-European
-Both are Christian & are the origin of it.
-Both have been connected for thousands of years
-Both are descended from three similar populations.

Ofc they have differences, but they are not vastly different.

Just googled and yea. Most people look like this where I live. Most people have a very dark shade of brown hair not black like in this picture and ocean blue eyes. If they do have blonde hair which is kinda rare it is dark blonde hair. I think medium blonde is more common in the north

View attachment 1086094
I think my dad may have this pheno, which would make sense since most of my ancestry from the British Isles, and the Western part(England & Wales) in particular which has this pheno & even the Mediterranid one.

I have lightish brown hair though, and I'm still working out which side of the family that comes from. Both sides have it.

I think my dad may have this pheno, which would make sense since most of my ancestry from the British Isles, and the Western part(England & Wales) in particular which has this pheno & even the Mediterranid one.

I have lightish brown hair though, and I'm still working out which side of the family that comes from. Both sides have it.
People from Wales are generally more Swarthy and mediterranean looking. Same with the "black" Irish

That Dravidian foid is exotic I wanna fuck her.
Good taste bro
9 100416043600 0

South of England
The part of England that looks more mediterranean

Also this thread is fucking hilarious. You're out here confusing Pakistanis for Arabs then trying to claim arabs are ugly. Arabs are only 0.4% of UK population while Pakistanis are 3% of UK population

Good taste bro
View attachment 1086097

Also this thread is fucking hilarious. You're out here confusing Pakistanis for Arabs then trying to claim arabs are ugly. Arabs are only 0.4% of UK population while Pakistanis are 3% of UK population
Those stats are probably a decade old or something. I see all shades of brown and black every day

Everyone knows Meds mog Sands & Latinos by a mile.
I know. Med Europeans have blue eyes and brown hair. That's peak for men. They even mog nords outside of height. I'm simply saying it's around the same ballpark. I have 3 half-italian cousins and they look very very similar to my 3 sisters.
Most Latinos are of the Mestizo type, which is 50-50 Native & European, and the ones I have seen(I live in an area almost mostly Spic) tend to look more "Native" as opposed to white: They have more brachycephalic, rounder skulls, and many are quite dark. The only ones who may look somewhat Med are Castizos.
Well I'm talking about the med looking latinos. Latinos benefit from having an exotic look while still having caucasion features
GFCehJKXsAA2ebj

For Sands, Meds obviously mog North Africans & Gulf Arabs by a long-shot: The only ones somewhat comparable to us, would be Levantines/Anatolians but that's the 15-20% or so who could pass as White/MeMed.
Gulf Arabs definitely are bottom tier for MENAs, but I would say Berberid and Euroafricanid types in North Africa look more masculine than Levant/Anatolian types, even if Levant/Anatolia look more white
Really? I was unaware of this.
it's just what I've heard/seen on tiktok and Instagram.
To be fair, many Chadpreetlites or even some HTN Curries can pull-off being Gulf-Arab; some Curry stacylite at my work could pass as gulf-arab.
Yeah, I don't deny that. I have seen many light skinned indians in canada who resemble Gulf Arabs, but like you said, these are usually high tier indians.
Dt5zjth

Water tbh
Those who can’t pass as meds or white adjacent have an account here if they move to west :feelscry:, only way is to social status maxx

People from Wales are generally more Swarthy and mediterranean looking. Same with the "black" Irish
I think I saw that ANF/EEF DNA, which is present in all Euros but dominant in Meds, is a bit higher there compared to other North Euros.

iirc, the Romans described the Celts & Germanics as looking different from them, the same as how they described themselves as different from the MENAs they encountered, but they did note the Celts seemed more similar to them in appearance compared to any other group.

In fact, in many anthropological maps I have examined, the British Isles is always a very solid mix between Nordid & Med phenotypes, with some areas shifting more towards one or the other.
If it is more towards the East, then I think they might look more Nordid due to Anglo-Saxons.

Towards the West however, I imagine they would look more Med and/or North Atlantid.
Those stats are probably a decade old or something. I see all shades of brown and black every day
Yeah, no way that Pakis are 3% of the UKs population, same for the Arabs since I imagine they have had quite an influx of refugees.

Curries are probably the biggest demographic threat to Whites in the UK, alongside maybe Blacks. A relative of mine went "across the pond" to the UK sometime back, and they said parts of London looked more non-White than White.

I think I heard West London is about 55% ethnic or so at this point, and most of it is classified as "Asian British" which I believe would be mostly South Asian aside from maybe some Chinese.
I know. Med Europeans have blue eyes and brown hair. That's peak for men. They even mog nords outside of height.
My mother is half-med, which is where I get the Italian from. They are not the typical "Italian-Americans" however, since they migrated much later & we still have family in Italy. Most of them come from various regions around the center of the country.

Some of them have blue or green eyes, and a few also can get kind of a "darkish blonde" hair when it's summer. Luckily, I inherited this trait so my hair can at times look basically blonde. However, my mother has these kind of medium brown hazelish t10-t20ish eye that I inherited.

Most of my facial features I get from my dad, which are distinctly Atlantid I would say.
I'm simply saying it's around the same ballpark. I have 3 half-italian cousins and they look very very similar to my 3 sisters.
Well, they are mixed.
Well I'm talking about the med looking latinos. Latinos benefit from having an exotic look while still having caucasion features
View attachment 1086098
Those look kinda Filipina honestly.

But yeah, I know what you mean. One foid I had a few classes with back in HS was a Castiza, and she could have passed as South Italian or Spanish even. In fact, I think I actually did think for awhile she was actually Spanish.
Gulf Arabs definitely are bottom tier for MENAs, but I would say Berberid and Euroafricanid types in North Africa look more masculine than Levant/Anatolian types, even if Levant/Anatolia look more white
Hmmm, some North Africans have quite a bit of Sub-Saharan ancestry, which heavily impacts your looks:

WhrkqlQ

Most Mulatto people I have known look more Black than White. I wonder what the reason for this is? And it's not just with Whites, it's with literally any race Blacks mix with as well.
it's just what I've heard/seen on tiktok and Instagram.

Yeah, I don't deny that. I have seen many light skinned indians in canada who resemble Gulf Arabs, but like you said, these are usually high tier indians.
View attachment 1086102
Definitely yeah, these are what most Chadpreets/Chadpreetlites & some HTN looksmaxxed curries can look like. Virtually very few Curries, if even around 0.25-.5%, can naturally pass as White or lighter-skinned Levantine/Anatolian without using some sort of product or other framing.

Last edited:
Even Carlton Coon said this, it's literally a fact.

And just look at the phenos:

gracilemediterranidm.jpg

Gracile Mediterranid

nordidm.jpg

Nordic.

The Mediterranean is a more gracile & pigmented version of the Nordic type.

"The Nordic race is certainly a depigmented offshoot from the basic long-headed Mediterranean stock. It deserves separate racial classification only because its blond hair (ash or golden), its pure blue or grey eyes"
Coon also called Dravidian and adivasi Caucasoids.
And bro you can easily tell the difference between the the face shapes of southern and Nothern Europeans.
No, they are similar for many reasons:
-Most languages are Indo-European
-Both are Christian & are the origin of it.
-Both have been connected for thousands of years
-Both are descended from three similar populations.

Ofc they have differences, but they are not vastly different.
Southern Europeans have vastly different traditions, clothing and food than nothern Europeans. One being that many Italians live with their parents like how ethnics live. It's okay accept Europe is culturally diverse.

Yeah, no way that Pakis are 3% of the UKs population, same for the Arabs since I imagine they have had quite an influx of refugees.
That's what wikipedia says on the page about British Pakistanis and it's apparently the numbers from 2021
Curries are probably the biggest demographic threat to Whites in the UK, alongside maybe Blacks. A relative of mine went "across the pond" to the UK sometime back, and they said parts of London looked more non-White than White.

I think I heard West London is about 55% ethnic or so at this point, and most of it is classified as "Asian British" which I believe would be mostly South Asian aside from maybe some Chinese.
Indians and pakis are more or less the same, and yes, collectively south asians are around 8% of UK. Though most are concentrated in London as you said
My mother is half-med, which is where I get the Italian from. They are not the typical "Italian-Americans" however, since they migrated much later & we still have family in Italy. Most of them come from various regions around the center of the country.

Some of them have blue or green eyes, and a few also can get kind of a "darkish blonde" hair when it's summer. Luckily, I inherited this trait so my hair can at times look basically blonde. However, my mother has these kind of medium brown hazelish t10-t20ish eye that I inherited.
Hazel eyes are so good. Brown eyes too.

I have black eyes and it's so ugly. My brother, sisters, cousins and parents all have brown or hazel eyes and it's such a massive difference

my brothers eye VS mine

IMG 20230729 213113

Those look kinda Filipina honestly.

But yeah, I know what you mean. One foid I had a few classes with back in HS was a Castiza, and she could have passed as South Italian or Spanish even. In fact, I think I actually did think for awhile she was actually Spanish.
Yeah, I basically what I was saying is that they look white enough, just with an exotic flare to them. Kind of like how many 1/4 asians look white but with a slight difference. Or how Jason mamoa looks despite being half hawaiin
Hmmm, some North Africans have quite a bit of Sub-Saharan ancestry, which heavily impacts your looks:
Idk how much or how true that is. I've never actually seen a genetic study on black influence on NA genes. I have seen one that said yemenis have 9% and saudis 2-3% but nothing on north africans
Most Mulatto people I have known look more Black than White. I wonder what the reason for this is? And it's not just with Whites, it's with literally any race Blacks mix with as well.
black genes are just dominant, or whatever the word is.
Definitely yeah, these are what most Chadpreets/Chadpreetlites & some HTN looksmaxxed curries can look like. Virtually very few Curries, if even around 0.25-.5%, can naturally pass as White or lighter-skinned Levantine/Anatolian without using some sort of product or other framing.
I have seen 2 indians ar my work, one worh yellow eyes and the other with green eyes. It's very apparent from this that most of the indians here are upper class back in India. Although there are also a lot of low tier international students too, but thankfully they don't have Canadian visa

Coon also called Dravidian and adivasi Caucasoids.
And? He can be right on one thing but be wrong on another.

Also, many other anthropologists stated this:

The depigmentation theory received notable support from later anthropologists, thus in 1947 Melville Jacobs noted: "To many physical anthropologists Nordic means a group with an especially high percentage of blondness, which represent a depigmentated Mediterranean".[38] In her work Races of Man (1963, 2nd Ed. 1965) Sonia Mary Cole went further to argue that the Nordic race belongs to the "brunette Mediterranean" Caucasoid division but that it differs only in its higher percentage of blonde hair and light eyes. The Harvard anthropologist Claude Alvin Villee Jr. also was a notable proponent of this theory, writing: "The Nordic division, a partially depigmised branch of the Mediterranean group."[39]Collier's Encyclopedia as late as 1984 contains an entry for this theory, citing anthropological support.[40]

And bro you can easily tell the difference between the the face shapes of southern and Nothern Europeans.
I never said that they didn't however, they have a lot of similarities.

Both have very similar elongated faces(dolichocephalic), which is different from many other phenotypes found within & out of Europe.

In the images I shared of the two phenos, the Med type seems to be somewhat more Gracile & the Nord type is more robust, but they do have clear similarities.
Southern Europeans have vastly different traditions, clothing and food than nothern Europeans.
Religious wise, they are mostly Catholic, and some North Euros still are.

Clothing wise you do have a bit of a point, but they still share many similarities.

And food isn't that big of an indicator tbh, very cherrypicked example.
One being that many Italians live with their parents like how ethnics live. It's okay accept Europe is culturally diverse.
Europe does have differences within it, I never denied that. In fact, I think the diversity which Europe has by default is good-enough & doesn't need any "multiculturalism"

However, what I was stating, is that enough culture similarities exist: Linguistically, historical connections, similar genetics(descended primarily from three groups), anthropological types, mentalities, IQ, etc. Not to mention, both groups are under attack right now.

i Fucking hate muslims i wish they all get raped and die