Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most people on here are just depressed normies

Lizard King

Lizard King

Officer
99% of you are just depressed normies.

How many of you have actually fucking tried anything.

In reality you are simply a bunch of depressed teenagers, zoomniggers, 20-something faggots.

"JoIn Muh BaSEd DisCord"... fuck off with that shit,

blackpilled trucels won't ever join shit like that because they know its over.

Youre a larping depressed faggot

I think crippling depression can make someone become inkwell.

“Everyone is a fakecel but me bro”

You are probably right

This.

Also you'd think an incel forum would be the one place where people are somewhat understanding about other people's problems, instead of just shunning them

Brutalllll

they will quit the site soon enough anyway

This.

Also you'd think an incel forum would be the one place where people are somewhat understanding about other people's problems, instead of just shunning them

Brutalllll
you don't understand the problems apparently
Actual retard found
character assassination/slander instead of rebuttal, normie trait

I'm more of an incel than you ever will be gray

character assassination/slander instead of rebuttal
If it wasn't real why would so many people have it? You might just be retarded if you think it's fake.

But I agree nonetheless

In reality you are simply a bunch of depressed teenagers, zoomniggers, 20-something faggots.

I did recently, and the blackpill proven 100% right.

I have mental issues, im 30, and im a poorcel. The economy is trash.

Even if I did look like a normie at this situation nothing will make me attractive to the average w0men, and after 30 all I have to look for is used up trash and single m0ms.

I recently dated a mentally I'll backy who I thought shared similar hobbies with me, and was pretty intelligent for a w0men, To find out that her mental Illness is worse then mine and that she laughs at my condition, and that all talks about hobbies was an act for some ulterior motive.

I wasn't attracted to her physically, but the fact that I had the illusion that someone understood me, made me feel better, and killed my loneliness for a second. Even now I feel a little bit sad it all was a lie from her side.

Elaborate.
I'm not under any obligation to give people sympathy. I empathize with people's problems, but I have asserted that they have misidentified them

Even if I did look like a normie at this situation nothing will make me attractive to the average w0men, and after 30 all I have to look for is used up trash and single m0ms.

I recently dated a mentally I'll backy who I thought shared similar hobbies with me, and was pretty intelligent for a w0men, To find out that her mental Illness is worse then mine and that she laughs at my condition, and that all talks about hobbies was an act for some ulterior motive.

I wasn't attracted to her physically, but the fact that I had the illusion that someone understood me, made me feel better, and killed my loneliness for a second. Even now I feel a little bit sad it all was a lie from her side.
Foid will never understand you don’t fall for this crap

Dunno man, I also thought that a few times, but looking at how many men IRL aren't getting sex or are still virgins, it wouldn't really make sense that an internet forum specifically meant for virgins who have no chance of losing it would be the one place overflowing with guys who could just ask for it.

thanks for sharing. None of this criticism is personal and I respect your experiences

Foid will never understand you don’t fall for this crap
Ohoo I don't, but damnn I wish w0men were different then they are right now.

thanks for sharing. None of this criticism is personal and I respect your experiences
I followed normie advice as an experiment , I didn't use tinder or any social network and met her at a random forum, thought she was a male at first and I mat her in IRL, she appeared to like me, but it was all an act.

I don't see myself with a w0men (Of course no w0men sees herself with me), unless we have a major change in society that shifts the balance between man and w0men, and where all anti male laws are abolished.

Dunno man, I also thought that a few times, but looking at how many men IRL aren't getting sex or are still virgins, it wouldn't really make sense that an internet forum specifically meant for virgins who have no chance of losing it would be the one place overflowing with guys who could just ask for it.
I didn't call anyone a fakecel. I'm just saying that people here don't recognize that there is a very ambiguous line between a normie on reddit and an edgy young person who repeats talking points from their favorite blackpiller

I followed normie advice as an experiment , I didn't use tinder or any social network and met her at a random forum, thought she was a male at first and I mat her in IRL, she appeared to like me, but it was all an act.

I don't see myself with a w0men (Of course no w0men sees herself with me), unless we have a major change in society that shifts the balance between man and w0men, and where all anti male laws are abolished.
that's too bad, i'm sorry to hear that. my opinion is more or less the same

damn bro you didn’t even get to smash her just once ?

Looks like it ruffled some feathers
Incels are Incels

It literally doesn't matter what your flaw is or what is stopping you from attaining even one relationship, you can feel lonely.

So your saying your the only percent who is trucel, GTFO

3107.jpg

I was so anxious, that I wasn't in the mood for it, I have anxiety because you don't know if u do something that the w0men don't like, you could be seen as an "0ffender".

+ She wasn't that attractive, and Im lucky that I didn't f*Ck her, because she most likely is pregnant from a CHAD that threw her away and she wants to hook a beta buxx.

deliberate misconstruction of what I said, duplicitous normie trait
Wrong. Having so few posts after all that time is a normie trait. You'd have at least 5k posts by now if you really related to the struggle

Yep. So fucking sick of people making these kinds of posts. It's always the greys with low post counts too. There isn't a single user here who is a fakecel with over 10k posts.

Wrong. Having so few posts after all that time is a normie trait. You'd have at least 5k posts by now if you really related to the struggle
caring about post count, herd mentality, normie trait

The depressed normies eventually self delete while the trucels stay.

caring about post count, herd mentality, normie trait
Lol, are you that retarded? Higher post counts, assuming it's not all useless spam, shows you strongly relate to inceldom and feel the need to vent about the struggle and discuss it often. Low post counts in a long time indicate that inceldom isn't as serious of a problem to you, and you do not feel a strong need to vent about it here

Yep. Non NT is a social death sentence unless you are chad
Fr. So many non NTs suffered. Look at Bobby Fischer, literally chadlite still suffered
170px-Schaker_Bobby_Fisher_aan_bord_%28archief%29%2C_Bestanddeelnr_924-7362.jpg
BobbyFischer400x400_7.jpg

Fr. So many non NTs suffered. Look at Bobby Fischer, literally chadlite still suffered
170px-Schaker_Bobby_Fisher_aan_bord_%28archief%29%2C_Bestanddeelnr_924-7362.jpg
BobbyFischer400x400_7.jpg
Keep in mind this dude is 6 ft 1 and mogs me to oblivion and still had a bad life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back