Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most people my age are getting ready at this point to go out tonight and Im helping my parents move boxes...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Like Ive said in other threads if you've seen my responses. Halloween is the 2nd most depressing day of the year for me other than my birthday. People that are teens and in their twenties are getting their makeup on, drinking some warmup shots, and getting together putting their costumes on and taking heed for the degeneracy of the night to insume. Here I am sitting at my computer, taking a break from helping my parents move shit down to the basement all day and I just want a bullet in my brain at this point. I don't want another Halloween of just sitting on my computer playing games and eating junkfood, or another Halloween of walking around in the dark observing the normies at the bar dressed up in their slutty costumes, scarfing down drinks on the sidewalk, screaming, laughing, and polluting the air with their harlotry. I said to myself 3 years ago at 19 when I walked around in the dark and then just staring at the moon alone on a park bench that things will go my way in 2019, but I tried and everything failed. Then another Halloween, then another, then now this where Im completely defeated. This used to be the best day as a kid eating candy and seeing friends dressed up as an innocent elementary schooler but now I just want to be able to skip this day every year.

Last edited:
everyday is very depressing for me

Hey man, I'm in the same situation... my sister is getting ready to go out and enjoy life, and I will rot here watching some pixels on a LED screen.

Halloween is a normie thing. We incels wear our costumes out everyday - we are ugly.

-got parents
-able to sit at his computer
-ate candy as a kid

Mogs me :feelswhat:

its beyond over for you. brutal

On Halloween, normies have their friends come over to their houses and drink a little booze in advance preparation for party night.

On Halloween, we get a pink hat above our profile pictures.

On Halloween, normies have their friends come over to their houses and drink a little booze in advance preparation for party night.

On Halloween, we get a pink hat above our profile pictures.
Brutal :feelsrope:

Hey man, I'm in the same situation... my sister is getting ready to go out and enjoy life, and I will rot here watching some pixels on a LED screen.
You need to teach her a lesson