Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most People in Government are Very Good People, They Just Don't Understand Our Ills

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

My dad was a public servant and worked in government. I won't specify exactly his position but involved a regional FED bank and he was quite high up. He often met with policymakers in elected government and worked with many people even more powerful than himself. Let me tell you what he told me.... these are not bad people. These are people with families who want what is best for the country, they just have different views on how to make this happen. They are good decent and kind people.

The reason why no one has done anything about the incel epidemic is because they don't understand our plight. They genuinely believe it is because we don't shower, are lazy, have bad personalities... etc... that we are incel. They are not unempathetic, if they understood it was because of our looks they may push for policy considerations.... but the problem is their ignorance, not stupidity.

It's not often you see such naïvete.

Most people in government are vicious self serving normies with the iq of a dmv worker.

JFL, politicians are thieves and liars :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Try that in east europe