Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most people here are FAKECELS

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
★★
Isn't it weird how the activity of this forum goes down at very specific times, namely during the weekend?

Well, the answer to that question is quite simple. 90% of the users here aren't true incels at all, they have lives, maybe even gfs and friends. They just come here troll/larp a bit and then leave, I saw it yesterday while scrolling through the older posts, the majority of accounts from like 2017 to 2020 are either inactive or banned, look it up yourself. Why? A lot of them were exposed to be fakecels and the others disappeared without a trace which could literally mean anything(they most likely ascended). Furthermore Im sure many of you also have normal non incel FRIENDS which is as FAKECEL as it fucking gets because how can normies even like you in the first place if you are truly as ugly as you say.

ANOTHER THING that angers me very much is seeing tallfags here. If you are tall and have an average face then FUCKING LEAVE THIS FORUM! If you are fat, tall but have normal bones you are A FAKECEL, lose that FUCKING weight you fat moron! If you are below the age of 18 then LEAVEE and wait till you turn 18 or 19!!! There is no debate!

This is supposed to be an INCEL( INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE) forum but the truth is it is not. Real truecels are outcasts everywhere, they are a minority even here. 90% or more of users here are fakecels and will ascend eventually while the 10% or maybe even less are truecels or real INCELS and they will stay here until they unevitably ROPE. Im one of those truecels and I have one of the ugliest most crooked teeth on this forum, a meh jawline, meh eyes, meh height(not enough). Most of YOU MOG ME. ITS OVER

Im bedbound 90% of the time, Chronic pains, ADHD ugly, Pain in
limbs , Joints, Arms, legs face and ugly, It truly is a suffering life.

Dont call us fakecel, You dont know our story.

Im bedbound 90% of the time, Chronic pains, ADHD ugly, Pain in
limbs , Joints, Arms, legs face and ugly, It truly is a suffering life.

Dont call us fakecel, You dont know our story.
Ok some of you probably aren't but there are too many non incels here, they just won't openly admit it. As a truecel you are a minority everywhere

there is always a truer cel
some mfs on here are disabled meanwhile most of us aren't for example
this fakecel shit is like takfeer concept for muslims
if you're khhv you should be here end of story
doesn't matter wtf you look like clearly you're khhv for some reason

Furthermore Im sure many of you also have normal non incel FRIENDS which is as FAKECEL as it fucking gets because how can normies even like you in the first place if you are truly as ugly as you say.
Never had a friend in 20 years of "living"
and I'm not even ugly
:horror::kys:

if you want to understand what the no true scotsman fallacy is, just look at this thread

Isn't it weird how the activity of this forum goes down at very specific times, namely during the weekend?
Is it because chads spend their weekend here or because maintenance is scheduled for times when there are least users on the forums. Because they are chads and spend weekends with their girlfriends?

Well, the answer to that question is quite simple. 90% of the users here aren't true incels at all, they have lives, maybe even gfs and friends. They just come here troll/larp a bit and then leave, I saw it yesterday while scrolling through the older posts, the majority of accounts from like 2017 to 2020 are either inactive or banned, look it up yourself. Why? A lot of them were exposed to be fakecels and the others disappeared without a trace which could literally mean anything(they most likely ascended).

Furthermore Im sure many of you also have normal non incel FRIENDS which is as FAKECEL as it fucking gets because how can normies even like you in the first place if you are truly as ugly as you say.
How do you know?
ANOTHER THING that angers me very much is seeing tallfags here. If you are tall and have an average face then FUCKING LEAVE THIS FORUM! If you are fat, tall but have normal bones you are A FAKECEL, lose that FUCKING weight you fat moron! If you are below the age of 18 then LEAVEE and wait till you turn 18 or 19!!! There is no debate!
Agree

there is always a truer cel
some mfs on here are disabled meanwhile most of us aren't for example
this fakecel shit is like takfeer concept for muslims
if you're khhv you should be here end of story
doesn't matter wtf you look like clearly you're khhv for some reason
True but some people here are simply too lazy to ascend. Those tall and fat mfs should just lose weight and then they could ascend but nah, they choose to stay incel. Makes total sense yeah

They’re busy working

How do you know?
Well, if you are ugly not only women will reject you but everyone else both male and female. I never understood how tf can an incel have an attractive chad friend for example

Well, if you are ugly not only women will reject you but everyone else both male and female. I never understood how tf can an incel have an attractive chad friend for example
I talk to you and I don't even see your face.

appeal to purity to dismiss the opinions of certain people belonging to one group, especially with the statistics pulled out of his ass like "90%" of people here being fakecels, also the pathetic pleas that he somehow isn't part of that

I talk to you and I don't even see your face.
Ok online but irl. Some "incels" here supposedly have chad friends irl who are nice to them. How can that be possible? They are either not truly outcasts and are a part of the pack or they are simply getting mocked but they don't realize it. Its either one of those options

True but some people here are simply too lazy to ascend. Those tall and fat mfs should just lose weight and then they could ascend but nah, they choose to stay incel. Makes total sense yeah
i guess in that case i get it but wouldn't that be a minority of people
most here are cause they can't change what makes them incel

Ok online but irl. Some "incels" here supposedly have chad friends irl who are nice to them. How can that be possible?
It's not all that impossible I've seen it at uni there was a group of mtns-ltns, incel and a very tall chadlite/htn

i guess in that case i get it but wouldn't that be a minority of people
most here are cause they can't change what makes them incel
That is how it should be but when you look at the older accounts all you see are users who have been either banned or are inactive. The people who stayed from 2017 or even 2022 till now can be called incels seeing as it would be improbable for someone who has something going on in their lives to spend their time shitposting on here but the newer incels. Its questionable, especially since the time blackpill came to Tik Tok and was made more mainstream

So basically you're the only true incel here

I go to our cabin on the weekends with my mother to cut grass and maintain the land, not socializing with peers. Fun, but still an incel activity

Im here everyday when I get off work - truecel trait

I go to our cabin on the weekends with my mother to cut grass and maintain the land, not socializing with peers. Fun, but still an incel activity
Bruh I hate gardening so much. I'm fine with mowing the lawn or heavy duty shit like digging up trees but I hate the more tedious parts.
you ?

Bruh I hate gardening so much. I'm fine with mowing the lawn or heavy duty shit like digging up trees but I hate the more tedious parts.
you ?
I also hate tedious parts. I love driving the riding mowers though and especially the bigger vintage 1948 Ford 8n tractor. I don’t mind using the push mower, chainsaw, or weed wacker either. I hate gardening though and refuse to participate in that. This is what the majority of the yard work out there is like

yeah that part's pretty nice, it's more leisure than work when the sun's out
It is. That part is fun. It was 90 degrees that day, so a bit hot, but not that bad. The hard part is cutting the back the the sand mound with a push mower because it’s very steep and the riding mowers cannot drive back there
IMG 2040

Well, the answer to that question is quite simple. 90% of the users here aren't true incels at all, they have lives, maybe even gfs and friends. They just come here troll/larp a bit and then leave, I saw it yesterday while scrolling through the older posts, the majority of accounts from like 2017 to 2020 are either inactive or banned, look it up yourself. Why? A lot of them were exposed to be fakecels and the others disappeared without a trace which could literally mean anything(they most likely ascended). Furthermore Im sure many of you also have normal non incel FRIENDS which is as FAKECEL as it fucking gets because how can normies even like you in the first place if you are truly as ugly as you say.

This is supposed to be an INCEL( INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE) forum but the truth is it is not. Real truecels are outcasts everywhere, they are a minority even here. 90% or more of users here are fakecels and will ascend eventually while the 10% or maybe even less are truecels or real INCELS and they will stay here until they unevitably ROPE. Im one of those truecels and I have one of the ugliest most crooked teeth on this forum, a meh jawline, meh eyes, meh height(not enough). Most of YOU MOG ME. ITS OVER
I have every failo in the book except height

hard >>>>> tedious
Also, I have to repair or replace the engine in one of my other riding mowers. This is tedious work that isn’t that enjoyable. The intake valve seat popped out again, so if the parts aren’t too damaged when I take the engine apart, I will put the seat back in and use a special technique to make it stay in better. If that doesn’t work, I just have to junk the old engine and find a decent used engine to put in it.

appeal to purity to dismiss the opinions of certain people belonging to one group, especially with the statistics pulled out of his ass like "90%" of people here being fakecels, also the pathetic pleas that he somehow isn't part of that
I see, thanks

What are you on?
I mean just look at how many people are online during the weekends and also look at how many accounts from the 2017 - 2022 era aren't active or have been banned. I suspect that while atleast a half of the users here are indeed incels the other half are just edgy teenagers who came here from tik tok and don't even know for sure what being an incel actually is about. Yes I exaggerated with those percentages but it wouldn't surprise me if there are actually many more fakecels and larpers on this site than actual truecels who are a minority even here

I mean just look at how many people are online during the weekends and also look at how many accounts from the 2017 - 2022 era aren't active or have been banned. I suspect that while atleast a half of the users here are indeed incels the other half are just edgy teenagers who came here from tik tok and don't even know for sure what being an incel actually is about. Yes I exaggerated with those percentages but it wouldn't surprise me if there are actually many more fakecels and larpers on this site than actual truecels who are a minority even here
Fakecels are a minority here.

"Im the only truecel, all other users are fakecels:soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

Ban everyone who doesn't make atleast 200 during the weekend tbh

Not really most sub 8 zoomers are literally khhv

Not really most sub 8 zoomers are literally khhv
I think you are just to lazy to get out of your basement like some other users already said. If you went out once you would be a slayer guaranteed. Real chads are like top 5% of the population anyways

I think you are just to lazy to get out of your basement like some other users already said. If you went out once you would be a slayer guaranteed. Real chads are like top 5% of the population anyways
Only chads can be slayers im not chad