Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most people going after fakecels are fakecels themselves

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
Leftists virtue signal about racism while being the most racist people themselves behind closed doors. Most fakecel hunters on here are fakecels themselves projecting and trying to get actual incels here banned. This place is boring these days given all the good users have been banned despite most of them not being fakecels. The real fakecels are those who talk about fakecels all day. If someone talks about fakecels put them on your ignore list.

I’ve watched people who called me a fakecel ascend and leave this place forever jfl

strong theory.

those who bark the loudest you usually have something to hide and divert attention from themselves

"accuse the other party exactly of what your guilty of yourself" josef goebells

strong theory.

those who bark the loudest you usually have something to hide and divert attention from themselves

"accuse the other party exactly of what your guilty of yourself" josef goebells
I have been in discord servers where they try to hunt down "fakecels". Most of them always tell me they have a girlfriend, had sex in their youth, locationmaxxed etc. to the point where I realized I had been tricked.

I have been in discord servers where they try to hunt down "fakecels". Most of them always tell me they have a girlfriend, had sex in their youth, locationmaxxed etc. to the point where I realized I had been tricked.
super mario must be the biggest cuckhold in history

female android: but i will never leave you barcacel, i will always love you

Leftists virtue signal about racism while being the most racist people themselves behind closed doors. Most fakecel hunters on here are fakecels themselves projecting and trying to get actual incels here banned. This place is boring these days given all the good users have been banned despite most of them not being fakecels. The real fakecels are those who talk about fakecels all day. If someone talks about fakecels put them on your ignore list.
>t.seething fakecel

btw pretty boy sexhavers register here just to make fun and feel good about themself