Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Most people can't tell the difference between short and tall men unless they're directly standing next to each other

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I have realised that lately I've been letting my insecurities guide myself. I just returned to the Netherlands from visiting some German cousins, my cousins don't speak English and I had to communicate in German with them, they're dairy farmers and live in a rural area.

I noticed that I'm really insecure about my height because I notice that I'm quite short, but one of my cousins is tall, he's like 191 which is 3 cm taller than me (or an inch), weirdly enough, if we're not standing directly next to each other people thought that we were the same height. So the difference between a short man and a tall man is indistinguishable unless we're actually standing directly next to each other. So maybe I'm just being overly insecure about something that most other people don't even notice about me. It brought my own bodily insecurities into perspective.

I think that the Heightpill is turning a lot of incels with acceptable heights paranoid about their heights like how anorexia often affects male models.

I saw a 6'3 with lifts in the comment section of a YouTube video about the Heightpill and I think that a lot of tallcels genuinely believe that if they're not 7 feet tall that they're "dwarfs" and will never be loved because of their height.

This is a Whitepill, nobody can tell that you're short as long as you don't stand directly next to tallfags. ;)

I think that the Heightpill is turning a lot of incels with acceptable heights paranoid about their heights like how anorexia often affects male models.
wow that sounds exactly like you!

I noticed that I'm really insecure about my height because I notice that I'm quite short, but one of my cousins is tall, he's like 191 which is 3 cm taller than me (or an inch),
6'2 who says "i am short'. :feelsseriously:
Your threads on height are becoming tiring. :feelsseriously:

I have realised that lately I've been letting my insecurities guide myself. I just returned to the Netherlands from visiting some German cousins, my cousins don't speak English and I had to communicate in German with them, they're dairy farmers and live in a rural area.

I noticed that I'm really insecure about my height because I notice that I'm quite short, but one of my cousins is tall, he's like 191 which is 3 cm taller than me (or an inch), weirdly enough, if we're not standing directly next to each other people thought that we were the same height. So the difference between a short man and a tall man is indistinguishable unless we're actually standing directly next to each other. So maybe I'm just being overly insecure about something that most other people don't even notice about me. It brought my own bodily insecurities into perspective.

I saw a 6'3 with lifts in the comment section of a YouTube video about the Heightpill and I think that a lot of tallcels genuinely believe that if they're not 7 feet tall that they're "dwarfs" and will never be loved because of their height.

This is a Whitepill, nobody can tell that you're short as long as you don't stand directly next to tallfags. ;)
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::chad: tall chad here (in video game)

I noticed that I'm really insecure about my height because I notice that I'm quite short, but one of my cousins is tall, he's like 191 which is 3 cm taller than me (or an inch)
just fucking lol

You’re right I can’t spot the difference between a 6’3 man and a 5’6 man unless they’re standing side by side

WIth all due respect bro cel WHY DON'T YOU SIMPLY JUST LEAVE YOUR TALL FAG COUNTRY YOU RETARD. YOUR 6 FUCKING 2 STOP BEING RETARDED:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

188 my nigger .

Your 15 cm taller Then me . Stop bitching

Of course. You're only short relative to others. If you're 5'5, you would be tall if you're around only Pygmies who's average adult male height is 4'11. But in an environment where the average male height is 5'9, you're a manlet.