Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious most of you are morons

Garbage

Garbage

Banned
-
so tired of you morons always saying shit like "jews/muslims are the cause of my incel and should be killed" and "being low inhib is the key to unlocking endless pussy" and "ill only fuck a pure teenage virgin" jfl at you idiots most of you are teens whos balls havent even dropped yet you constantly preach these moronic copes it like you all completely forgot about what the blackpill actually is

cope. Ask yourself. Who is the (((enemy))) ?

so tired of you morons always saying shit like "jews/muslims are the cause of my incel and should be killed" and "being low inhib is the key to unlocking endless pussy" and "ill only fuck a pure teenage virgin" jfl at you idiots most of you are teens whos balls havent even dropped yet you constantly preach these moronic copes it like you all completely forgot about what the blackpill actually is
Where is the catfish video fag

(((They))) were the ones pushing feminism and the sexual revolution originally so in fact (((they))) are the cause of inceldom. (((They))) also push promiscuity through popular media.

As for Muslims, they are in fact the only major group opposing degeneracy.

As for only wanting to fuck a virgin, I think that's fair enough as she will never think of you as anything other than a providing eunuch if you are not either 6+ or her first.

(((They))) were the ones pushing feminism and the sexual revolution originally so in fact (((they))) are the cause of inceldom. (((They))) also push promiscuity through popular media.

As for Muslims, they are in fact the only major group opposing degeneracy.

As for only wanting to fuck a virgin, I think that's fair enough as she will never think of you as anything other than a providing eunuch if you are not either 6+ or her first.
True

I thought you said you were going to replace me

some of it is yew know whew's faults

and there is nothing wrong with wanting a virgin girl.
tumblr_mq2u7uSMEw1r87gdto1_500.gif

so tired of you morons always saying shit like and "ill only fuck a pure teenage virgin" jfl at you idiots most of you are teens whos balls havent even dropped yet you constantly preach these moronic copes it like you all completely forgot about what the blackpill actually is
Mmmmmm yes i cant wait to have a kid with some 34 year old used up woman who very likely has kids that i will have to raise. I also cant wait to kiss her and think about all the dicks and cum shes had in her mouth. I also cant want to go down on her and think about all the dicks and cum shes had in her pussy mmmmm yes.

Mmmmmm yes i cant wait to have a kid with some 34 year old used up woman who very likely has kids that i will have to raise. I also cant wait to kiss her and think about all the dicks and cum shes had in her mouth. I also cant want to go down on her and think about all the dicks and cum shes had in her pussy mmmmm yes.

Screw you man,it's virgin or bust for me.

Low inhib will give you more of an opportunity to take more actions that can possibly lead to you getting laid, and besides being low inhib>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>high inhib in terms of life in general. The other ideas are completely retarded lol whoever believes those is legit sub-70 IQ

@3/10cel
your sig
"scared to talk to people in video games"
i was too high inhib to post on this site and I joined 3 months ago
kek

imo
moderate inhib > high > low inhib

@3/10cel
your sig
"scared to talk to people in video games"
i was too high inhib to post on this site and I joined 3 months ago
kek

imo
moderate inhib > high > low inhib

I'm afraid that people judge me for literally everything I do

3/10cel said:
I'm afraid that people judge me for literally everything I do
me too
I wish I had a decision tree before my eyes which would give me the outcomes of every immediate choice and highlight the optimal one. That would clear all overhead and after any choice I can think "ah, this is ok because it was already proven! I can do no 'wrong' since ..."
instead of that I end up doing nothing altogether, which is def worse in many cases

Spund s,ike lookism shit tbh

(((They))) are literally the reason why our social problems are such that low-inhib is even necessary to get girls. It wasn't like this for pretty much all of history. Wedding and bedding pure teenage virgins should be the norm in any healthy, civilized state.

(((They))) are literally the reason why our social problems are such that low-inhib is even necessary to get girls. It wasn't like this for pretty much all of history. Wedding and bedding pure teenage virgins should be the norm in any healthy, civilized state.
In the past women had to marry asap, and it was all about money. Now that women can support themselves its thankfully all about looks, and hopefully after a few generations there will be less 3/10s like myself, and more above average people. Less suffering. Isnt that a good thing?

jew comments are funny