Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most of us won't be around on these forums in 2 years

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
How many users do you see from 2017/2018?

A lot of them got banned but I get a significant number of them were never truecels and were just temporary embarrassed chads.

That's why this place will never truly be home coz there is no long lasting community here.

yeah thats what I said to myself two years ago

That's why this place will never truly be home coz there is no long lasting community here.

There are too many fakecel normie faggots. Then you have deep cover fakecels like that Brendio piece of shit who embed themselves so well that they fool even the mods.

There are too many fakecel normie faggots. Then you have deep cover fakecels like that Brendio piece of shit who embed themselves so well that they fool even the mods.
Anonymity makes it impossible to be sure. I wish society wasn't so fucked up and we were free to be open about this, instead of being persecuted and having to live in secrecy as we are.

Here are some 2017cels

Yup all the fakecels either ascend or get banned, and all the truecels rope. only copemaxxers and whitepillers can last here

Pretty sure i'll be here. The only difference is that i'll be out of uni and joining the rat race 9-5 hell for the remainder of my life.

Yup all the fakecels either ascend or get banned, and all the truecels rope. only copemaxxers and whitepillers can last here

Some fakecels are still LARPing.

It's so weird to see users with upwards to 7,000 posts and then all of a sudden they stopped posting.
I doubt they ascended, so I quess some incels just get tired of venting

I'm admittedly a copemaxxer. Vidya, lifting, some TV shows are my copes. Some more large scale copes is living long enough to see nuclear war and the great collapse.

Some fakecels are still LARPing.

Oh most certainly but they seem to cycle as some get banned and new ones infiltrate, I'm not sure how many long-term larpers have been exposed over time.

I figure there's a few things might happen.

I might...

1 get banned for whatever.
2 quit the internet in general.
3 bandwidth misermaxx, cut my usage, and save $$$.
4 the internet dies.
4a Infrastructure crash.
5 the website dies/ gov banned/ bombed/ antifa'd...

Oh most certainly but they seem to cycle as some get banned and new ones infiltrate, I'm not sure how many long-term larpers have been exposed over time.

Long-term larpers are sociopathic in that they can easily not expose themselves.
I figure there's a few things might happen.

I might...

1 get banned for whatever.
2 quit the internet in general.
3 bandwidth misermaxx, cut my usage, and save $$$.
4 the internet dies.
4a Infrastructure crash.
5 the website dies/ gov banned/ bombed/ antifa'd...

What about you roping or dying?

may2018cels are the best tbhtbh

I hope I won't be around by then cause I hope I will be dead

Well, they probably get tired of talking of what is already discussed to death.

It's so weird to see users with upwards to 7,000 posts and then all of a sudden they stopped posting.
I doubt they ascended, so I quess some incels just get tired of venting
or roped

The thing is, if your going to rope why wouldnt you leave a final post on here so you can become a martyr or something.
If I ever somehow ascended or if I roped this would be the first place I'd inform

I'll be here for a long time

I’ll still be here. I ain’t ascending. I’ll either be here or dead

Probably I will rope, and I won't do a post saying this, firstly because nobody will believe and also because I will do it by some impulse.

tbh, I wonder why there are so many of us around. even on some recent survey we were one of the biggest groups on here still.

brutal joindatepill tbh
I might be wrong, but May of 2018 was likely the most active time during the site's lifetime with the most new members joining during the month of St.Elliot himself. We were openly shunned and disregarded in the following months due to having a large amount of fakecels join at that time, but also a lot of trucels joined at that time aswell.

It was the largest recruitment month outside of the migration from the opening of the site.

i'm from 2018 but i lurked for two years. lol

I might be wrong, but May of 2018 was likely the most active time during the site's lifetime with the most new members joining during the month of St.Elliot himself. We were openly shunned and disregarded in the following months due to having a large amount of fakecels join at that time, but also a lot of trucels joined at that time aswell.

It was the largest recruitment month outside of the migration from the opening of the site.
makes sense

I think this forum won't exist in 2 years because of the way us low value men are discriminated towards in the world now. Hamudi getting banned was the tip of the iceberg, but I think the purge against ugly, short, ethnic men will get worse.

If we do exist I hope all the whitecel larpers get banned, and then eventually we all die, as in humanity, we don't deserve this planet and how we fucked it all up, pretty much 90% of that fucking up is feminism and female selection, but still

Ill be here until I rope

I have been here for two years already so another two seems probable, but I agree with you. None of us will be here because we will all have loving gfs or wives in 2 years :D

I have been here for two years already so another two seems probable, but I agree with you. None of us will be here because we will all have loving gfs or wives in 2 years :D
If you're a male getting married in 2020, I just have no words.

Who’s Brendio

How many users do you see from 2017/2018?

A lot of them got banned but I get a significant number of them were never truecels and were just temporary embarrassed chads.

fuck off

That's why you make your bros sending photos.

may2018cels are the best tbhtbh

Word.
Truth is, when I came here I wasn't sure about a lot of things, but now it's nearly two years and I'm starting to get properly blackpilled.
Being here is no fun, but is has set my mind straight and I'm thankful for that.

I’ll try to bring myself to “peace” then I wiii remove yourself from this world and all it’s toxicity it has brought to me and my perception of myself to stew in.

The number of actual truecels is fairly low, most people here are failed normies, or super low tier normies that could "ascend" through herculean efforts just to realize that the juice wasn't worth the squeeze and become volcels afterwards.

I might not be. I got my 1st warning for a stupid reason.

Incel from 2018 checking in....