Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most of us won't be around on these forums in 2 years

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
Truecels quit by roping

nov 2017cel here
I barely see anyone from the year 2017 anymore and I can't believe may 2018cels are calling themselves OG's now jfl

All maycels are normalfaggots from reddit.

nov 2017cel here
I barely see anyone from the year 2017 anymore and I can't believe may 2018cels are calling themselves OG's now jfl

I lurked here since 2017 and only made my account in Feb 2018.

Last edited:
i will be doing practically nothing the next 2 years, I'll be here

I'm still here, nearly 3 years later. I don't remember a lot of 2017cels getting banned for LARPing, mostly just low effort/light rule breaking. A lot of the 2018cels were massive LARPers.

I thought I would have ascend by now lmao

I will ascend !!!

How many users do you see from 2017/2018?

A lot of them got banned but I get a significant number of them were never truecels and were just temporary embarrassed chads.

That's why this place will never truly be home coz there is no long lasting community here.
a chad can't be embarrassed, more like temporarily embarrassed normies

and i agree, between people roping and being "incels" that explains the user rotation i suppose. i hope im one of the latter

youre not factoring in how many guys probably killed themselves and thus, cannot possibly log in

Last edited:
Yeah, we'll be banned. Lmfao.

I read this thread because I thought I it would be a place to write about my stomach/hearth/liver pain or my suicidal urges, but I will do it anyways LMAO.

Everyone who joined after Nov 8 is a fakecel.

I lurked here since 2017 and only made my account in Feb 2018.
Based. Feb 2018cels are the real OGs.
Not early enough to come from reddit. Not late enough to hear about it from the news of AM.

They
-Find new copes
-Roped
-Died (other causes)
-Ascended

I will be 100% here after 2 years and beyond that (if the forum continues to exist). If I don't I post that means I have died, which is even better.

We are all getting banned.

20200119 024731