Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most of us are rotting here due to the pure racepill

U

UnderdevelopedSlav

Greycel
There is no escape from the racepill overall in the world

Racepill is the pure fundament for your face and height, then for NT

If you are curry or SEA ape, or slavoid its over. I think even if i was >180cm i wouldnt escape inceldom due to cuckery provided by my subhuman race

Lets be real no EE foid wouldve dated slavcel if she can date foreigner. This is already the case here in western EE (Poland, Croatia, CZSK). I open chinktok and see plenty of foids admitting they are foreigner only

Similar shit is presented in west but there other races are considered genetically inferior

You need to pass race threshold which means just dont be curry, gook or slavicus. Then face and height come into play (180cm and mtn is enough nearly everywhere) if you are low in neuroticism and quite low inhibit in the end.

Tagging untermenschen @AsakuraHao @starystulejarz @WorthlessSlavicShit

If you are curry or SEA ape its over.
Fixed it for you

I would love to have slavs skin colour except their harmony, instead of my dark brown which looks like God himself shat on my face.

Fixed it for you

I would love to have slavs skin colour, instead of my dark brown which looks like God himself shat on my face.
Dark brown mogs in EE

Lightskin with coloured eyes is ideal

Then being brown mogs being slavshit in ee but both aren't ideal

Including slavs with curries/SEA monkeys is retarded. An average looking slav can easily slay in SEA or any other shitskin land. Only problem is that slavs are so dirt poor they can’t do shit.

I would love to have slavs skin colour except their harmony, instead of my dark brown which looks like God himself shat on my face.
There no harmony to be seen on my face (my nose is not straight and curves to the left) and with my balding hairline that has no harmony it look like three Egyptian pyramids JFL. Foid like dark skin in EE while white skin is worthless if face is shit.

Including slavs with curries/SEA monkeys is retarded. An average looking slav can easily slay in SEA or any other shitskin land. Only problem is that slavs are so dirt poor they can’t do shit.
Yeah I make 500 jewros per month as a glovo courier. Its impossible to make more if you arent born very rich or you can cuckmaxx in uni for 5 years and then become a corpo cuck. Then your salaries might even pass up to 1500 jewros. Still nothing and you need to rot with normies on useless majors on the uni. I was trying to study twice but gave up cuz it isnt worth it anymore as a sub5.

There no harmony to be seen on my face (my nose is not straight and curves to the left) and with my balding hairline that has no harmony it look like three Egyptian pyramids JFL. Foid like dark skin in EE while white skin is worthless if face is shit.
Yea man, vasily stephanov who is top tier model in Russia even lacks that harmony, maybe that’s a genetics , his nose kinda looks awful.

IMG 1469

But still Mogs me to death nonetheless.

wtf is a SEAape?

Yeah I make 500 jewros per month as a glovo courier. Its impossible to make more if you arent born very rich or you can cuckmaxx in uni for 5 years and then become a corpo cuck. Then your salaries might even pass up to 1500 jewros. Still nothing and you need to rot with normies on useless majors on the uni. I was trying to study twice but gave up cuz it isnt worth it anymore as a sub5.
Go to west or something to earn money, they pay more jewros and go back, at least you can use that to escourtmaxx or for your basic necessities

Slav are not same tier as curries you mongrel

Being Slav gives you a major advantage over currycels, my friend. If you're into Staceyjeetas, consider visiting India to see how effortless it is for Slavs to get laid. Men might act impolitely towards you because of envy.

i like my race, I don't care that I'm brown. I love my race and I love the way I look, whether others love it or not is a separate issue.

whether people consider me inferior or superior doesn't change what lies in my heart
There is no escape from the racepill overall in the world

Racepill is the pure fundament for your face and height, then for NT

If you are curry or SEA ape, or slavoid its over. I think even if i was >180cm i wouldnt escape inceldom due to cuckery provided by my subhuman race

Lets be real no EE foid wouldve dated slavcel if she can date foreigner. This is already the case here in western EE (Poland, Croatia, CZSK). I open chinktok and see plenty of foids admitting they are foreigner only

Similar shit is presented in west but there other races are considered genetically inferior

You need to pass race threshold which means just dont be curry, gook or slavicus. Then face and height come into play (180cm and mtn is enough nearly everywhere) if you are low in neuroticism and quite low inhibit in the end.

Tagging untermenschen @AsakuraHao @starystulejarz @WorthlessSlavicShit

Unbelievably over for curries