Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most normies are in relationships are getting treated like and probably cheated since they don’t have any options why their girls text 3-5 chads

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
This is a relationship of a normie. This applies for all the normies from middle school relationships to even marriage. Fact I’d when a normie gets in relationships he is still ugly therefore he spends time with his girl and then copes by work and video games since girls don’t find him interesting.

On the other hand his gf spends time with him maybe 2-3 hours a day and then she’s texting/entertaining/sending nudes to other 3-4 guys she’s chatting with. A lot of girls don’t consider this cheating because they are not fucking them but when the time is right (small argument with bf) they will fuck these guys.

Look at the comments on this video. All these normies are laughing and smiling how relatable that is, it’s because this is modern relationship. His girl entertaining 3-4 guys. These are all cucks, they knkw they won’t get another gf so they stay and get treated like shit/cheated on

1485E282 A304 4967 87A0 F1D28FC49D8E
133E3490 C339 45E5 83D3 A8C50F15AD2E
3D4322D1 6EEA 4832 AD0D B9E1B8500251
34FF8EBD B03C 4B13 AFB5 03897CD66CAA

Didn't you post this yesterday too, nigga?

Incels are in a better position.

Foids don't even respect Chadlites anymore

But aren't muh women opressed?

because she knows she can find another chadlite, or get a normie bf and fuck chads on the side, or just keep her normie bf for money and let herself go physically, seen that last one a lot lately

Last edited:
Just when I think I can't hate normiecucks any more than I already do...

Girls have too much opportunity to cheat and zero loyalty. Theres a 99% chance she would cheat if you put her in the ideal situation

The fuck is wrong with these """"""""men"""""""""?

How the fuck do they even live? Where do these people come from and how are they made?

The fuck is wrong with these """"""""men"""""""""?

How the fuck do they even live? Where do these people come from and how are they made?

This the modern men for you, forced to stay in a toxic relationship where he gets cheated on just because he’s afraid of being single

This the modern men for you, forced to stay in a toxic relationship where he gets cheated on just because he’s afraid of being single
Imo it's better to die an incel than be a cuck

this what "men" have come to.

You are cuck if you enter a relationship with someone like that and tolerate it. That simple.

Last edited:
Girls have too much opportunity to cheat and zero loyalty. Theres a 99% chance she would cheat if you put her in the ideal situation

It fucking opened my mind. Even if I somehow get GF she will have 120349021394 other cocks messaging her everyday ready to fill her up when I dissappear for a while or get into slightly worse life situation. It's soooo sad :'(

it's actually become normal culture for women to cuck you and giggle about it. good job past few generations.

if you say "you are an absolute blessing" ot a femoid you are literally asking for it

no one successful does that shit, not unless they've been settled with by an obese 45 year old pigwoman, if you call that success and stability

Last edited:
Female sexual strategy should be common knowledge in blackpill circles by now.
Foids monkey branch. She might not even be cheating on him despite talking to several pther men while having a boyfriend. She's just keeping her options open so the moment her current relationship goes south she can immediately jump ship to a higher value male.

Female sexual strategy should be common knowledge in blackpill circles by now.
Foids monkey branch. She might not even be cheating on him despite talking to several pther men while having a boyfriend. She's just keeping her options open so the moment her current relationship goes south she can immediately jump ship to a higher value male.
thats considered cheating.

These men are not seeing, that they provoke this female behavior by simpmaxxing.

Normies can only have ONS. Otherwise they'll get cucked over and over again.

You are cuck if you enter a relationship with someone like that and tolerate it. That simple.

True but my normie friend his wife said either he accepts it or she leaves. So he said, well then she has to leave. Which she did to ride big Chad dicks. But now my friend is struggling to find another girlfriend, this is 3 years later hes still searching.

True but my normie friend his wife said either he accepts it or she leaves. So he said, well then she has to leave. Which she did to ride big Chad dicks. But now my friend is struggling to find another girlfriend, this is 3 years later hes still searching.
Well yeah obviously she would leave. Normies mean nothing to women.

Props to your friend for not sacrificing his self-respect for a relationship.

Well yeah obviously she would leave. Normies mean nothing to women.

I've been trying to explain to him nicely that women will never love a normie or even care slightly about them. But hes going on 3 years now not giving up trying to find another girlfriend.

Props to your friend for not sacrificing his self-respect for a relationship.

Ya I have to give him some credit. Even though he is pretty bluepilled, he just couldn't become a cuck, even if it meant being single. And this poor guy is a guy who desperately desires to be in a relationship. He just has been desperately trying to find another girlfriend since then. Even driving to other cities for dates from the online dating site he is on.