Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most normies are blackpilled

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
The vast majority of normies that I’ve told about lookism agree with me, even a female said I was right and that all she had to do to get free drinks and be approached was to wear makeup.

Even when I ask them to rate someone they are pretty objective most of the time.
The bluepilled advice we get is mostly out of pity imo.
Of course there are people who believe in “all people are beautiful” and that kind of bullshit but those people are a minority in what I’ve experienced.
Leftist scum and soyboys are not representative of the main population, and the majority of bluepillers are either really attractive people or uggos in denial but for normies, I’d say they’re already blackpilled

Most of them think personality is what makes us incel

no theyre fuckin not.

They are blackpilled in their lizard brain but bluepilled on a conscious level. Some times the lizard brain leaks and exposes their horrendous double thinking.

Agreed, incels that think they are genius for "discovering" the blackpill are low IQ

most normies are cucks or not aware that looks are what matters. even joe rogan did it and he's like the idol for normie guys
Joe Rogan said the solution for incels is to man up. He is a giga cuck.

They are but they dont actually understand the degree and dynamics to the extent we do. I was the same pre black pill but what really destroyed me was knowing the severeity of it

Then why do foids have rights? (Almost) no one will cuck themselves consciously.

The vast majority of normies that I’ve told about lookism agree with me, even a female said I was right and that all she had to do to get free drinks and be approached was to wear makeup.

Even when I ask them to rate someone they are pretty objective most of the time.
The bluepilled advice we get is mostly out of pity imo.
Of course there are people who believe in “all people are beautiful” and that kind of bullshit but those people are a minority in what I’ve experienced.
Leftist scum and soyboys are not representative of the main population, and the majority of bluepillers are either really attractive people or uggos in denial but for normies, I’d say they’re already blackpilled
They are on a unconscious level but when we talk about the blackpill verbally they freak out.
They are blackpilled in their lizard brain but bluepilled on a conscious level. Some times the lizard brain leaks and exposes their horrendous double thinking.
Also this

Then why do foids have rights? (Almost) no one will cuck themselves consciously.
They don't care because they're not fucked like us
If they trust you and you get into a conversation about looks they'll tell you what they really think ( blackpill )
They are but they dont actually understand the degree and dynamics to the extent we do. I was the same pre black pill but what really destroyed me was knowing the severeity of it
Yeah, I agree
just watch any youtube video a normie makes about incels
Im talking IRL normies

Agreed, incels that think they are genius for "discovering" the blackpill are low IQ

True
He claims to have gotten laid at 16
He was goodlooking when young, even appeared on TV, but then age came and the norwood reaper destroyed his appearance.

The guy is rich AF and even with ALL this money, a single mom was the best he could get JFL.

Nah i met some normies. All bluepiled. There are blackpilled normies .

I’d say most zoomers are. They’ve been surrounded by blackpills on social media for a good long while.

I have no idea how anyone could use tik tok and not get blackpilled. I kind of want to download it to wallow in self hatred, but I don't want chinese spyware on my phone.

They don't care because they're not fucked like us

If they trust you and you get into a conversation about looks they'll tell you what they really think ( blackpill )

Yeah, I agree

Im talking IRL normies

Are you talking about zoomer normies? Because female hypergamy affects zoomer normies as much as zoomer incels/truecels. The difference is like 0 vs 3 lays per year. Its a bit different for gen x and early millennials as in those generations foids werent as sexually liberated (more slutshaming and social cultural oppression) and in their late teens/early tweens they didnt have access to the kind of social media that foids have today.

I think youre wrong and probably 99 to 99.9% of all american zoomer males are not blackpilled. I think if the majority of late millenial and zoomer males were blackpilled society would fall apart quickly. They are the next generation of young male wageslaves (the most important demographic in society).

Last edited:
no theyre fuckin not.
This. A normie is most of the time bluepilled (he believes in a just world and thinks that people get love for personality). Some normies are redpilled and think that the world is unfair, but that everyone has the capability of self-improvement and therefore financial/personal success, they tell you that you have to hit the gym, gain muscles, read books and acquire confidence.

The only thing where some normies are blackpilled (e.g. thinking that everything is a rigged/hopeless joke) is economics, there they can see the lie of meritocracy. The reason: Money is the limiting factor for happiness in their life, their greatest fear is not being able to have fancy holidays or not being able to satisfy their landlord. But they would never acknowledge the same thing when it comes to social/romantic success, because they are socially/romantically successful and as a winner in a rigged game they deem it to be fair. They are only able to see their own problems/world but not the realities other people live in. Ugly/mentally-ill men live in a parallel universe and normgroids have neither the empathy nor the life experience to relate to us.

Last edited:
No, they're not.

This is gigacope. Rarely are they blackpilled, they have hints of it sprinkled around but thats it.

I wouldn't say so, they admit looks matter but not in the same extent as we, especially in men. They know money, status, height, dick matter but they think love and personality, kindness and attidude matter, they are mixed red/blue pilled. They need to say those lies to themselves to justify why they're doing things they do.

Yeah, Normies are a mix between red and bluepill

This. A normie is most of the time bluepilled (he believes in a just world and thinks that people get love for personality). Some normies are redpilled and think that the world is unfair, but that everyone has the capability of self-improvement and therefore financial/personal success, they tell you that you have to hit the gym, gain muscles, read books and acquire confidence.

The only thing where some normies are blackpilled (e.g. thinking that everything is a rigged/hopeless joke) is economics, there they can see the lie of meritocracy. The reason: Money is the limiting factor for happiness in their life, their greatest fear is not being able to have fancy holidays or not being able to satisfy their landlord. But they would never acknowledge the same thing when it comes to social/romantic success, because they are socially/romantically successful and as a winner in a rigged game they deem it to be fair. They are only able to see their own problems/world but not the realities other people live in. Ugly/mentally-ill men live in a parallel universe and normgroids have neither the empathy nor the life experience to relate to us.

This should be changing, as the majority of western zoomer males suffer from extreme lack of sex. Like barely above incel levels of sex (0) unless they're betabuxxing a below looksmatch roastie (tbh 'incels' can do that too, only the bottom 10-15% truecels can't).

However, the change is very slow though, because the blackpill gets hidden from all major media outlets/social media/internet platforms (youtube, reddit, discord etc). Better said; because the western governments censor the blackpill and brainwash people with the bluepill.

Most normies aren't blackpilled. Just because they may agree with one or several tenets of the blackpill doesn't meant they're blackpilled.

The bluepill derives from the movie "The Matrix" where the protagonist Neo is informed by Morpheus that "You take the blue pill...the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.", it's symbolic of comfortable lies. The blackpill is about embracing the harsh truth, normies haven't embraced the harsh truth. Go outside and look at their faces, always happy, always optimistic because they're living blissfully ignorant of their circumstances.

Flip0

If this was true prostitution would be legalized worldwide & women rights would be removed