Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there sooo many ugly people roaming the streets nowadays? Is it a diet thing? Lack of exercize? Asking srly.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Can somebody answer me? Why ugly people are the vast majority in almost every city on earth? Do they reproduce more than beautiful people? Are ugly foids just outnumbering pretty ones in that department?

Answer me.

This is mainly an ethnic thing whites can’t be ugly

Diet, fashion, race mixing, overall masculinisation of females

Can somebody answer me? Why ugly people are the vast majority in almost every city on earth? Do they reproduce more than beautiful people? Are ugly foids just outnumbering pretty ones in that department?

Answer me.
goyslop and drugs

In the USA it's pretty much all about the obesity crisis and fatties feeling like it is acceptable to show their pathetic faces in public. I used to see ugly women in another town I lived in but they were all college aged and relatively fit, my new city has some absolute cows and it's sad they feel like they can leave their homes without ridicule

Racemixing, hypergamy being out of control etc.

Mass immigration (ethnics are generally uglier than whites), obesity and proliferation of mediocre genes.

Diet and obesity is the main reason. Healthy and in shape people, even when young, are probably less than 40% of the population.

JoinedJun 21, 2022Posts899

This is mainly an ethnic thing whites can’t be ugly

Either you have a fetish, you only know White toilets through TikTok and Instagram, or you drank too much JBW kool-aid (though the people at Jonestown called it "potion").

90% of all people are ugly

Most incels are incel not because they are ugly, but because they are ugly AND non-nt.

This is what fucked us over.

Because any foid can get sex, no matter how ugly. Ironically, foids are the reason that there is an ever-rising amount of incels.

If you are talking about men it is because they are fucking depressed for living under a system that despises them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back