Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most niggers are incel as fuck

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
Muh BBC. It's mostly a cope. Most women atleast in my country wouldn't touch a nigger with a 10 foot pool. Most of them look ugly asf. Only the ones that look somewhat OK are african Americans. They are overall the most repulsive people I've ever seen. They commit the most crimes pee capita, have 0 accountability and have a subhuman culture. I also see niggers all by themselves or in groups among themselves. They may have it better than other ethnics because of jew psyops but they are still bottom tier in general.

Last edited:
@LeFrenchCel shift this to the inceldom discussion section

I hate being black so much, there’s no perks to it if you don’t even get to be tall and muscular.

They still fuck a lot of black women

No one actually likes niggers it's a liberal cope.

They project their own weakness onto muh poor African rapefugees.

plus they tend to have bigger dicks then whites

1640731526826.png

Muh BBC. It's mostly a cope. Most women atleast in my country wouldn't touch a nigger with a 10 foot pool. Most of them look ugly asf. Only the ones that look somewhat OK are african Americans. They are overall the most repulsive people I've ever seen. They commit the most crimes pee capita, have 0 accountability and have a subhuman culture. I also see niggers all by themselves or in groups among themselves. They may have it better than other ethnics because of jew psyops but they are still bottom tier in general.
absolutely.

Bnwo is cope only 1.00001% of niggers are actually fucking good stacys

water is wet.

there is a reason why when I see black men with non-black foids usually the non-black foids are obese, lower class, big boned/butch looking. generally low tier non-black foids.

of course you can find black normies or tyrones with some non-black beckies but thats not the norm.