Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most important tinder checkpoints

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Every man whos in tinder, should do both of those

First is to check success with females of your own kind. So just place you live in, if you are local, or atleast if people of your kind is numerous minority in there, but if you curry in Sankt Peterburg - do not cry about blonde stacies not liking you, but set location to Mumbai or Bengaluru, or whatever you or your ancestors came from, and check success with females of your kind. If no success from them - bad news, you real incel, rejected by females of your own kind, and all those blonde stacies not even supposed to like you, getting one be just luxury, not necessity

Another important ckeckpoint is Japan, most important and most advanced place in this world. No success here - you just gaijincel. Bonus reason to check Japan is if you white, as in that case noodlewhores from lesser countries may like you for economical or emigrational reasons, while supreme japcunts have no need in your worthless gaijin visas, so whats left, is just pure adoration of you, and sucks to get none

My result from my own place, lithuania (separatist part of Russia), is 0 matches out of 110 righ swipes, and in Japan 0 matches out of 60 right swipes

Last edited:
Third: Squishy squishy

Third: Squishy squishy
Dowant

High IQ tbh,
I will try Tinder.
Also why did you rightswipe 110 in Lithuania and 60 in Japan?
I thought Lithuanian girls were low culture

So I should try it in Italy?

Never tried tinder

110 right swipes in lithuania, that's a lot for you