Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most hilarious post on Cucktears. Its about a guy leaves blackpill and ascends with obese sheboon.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
If IT is right why would it take him 4 years to get a girlfriend if he started to get a good personality why and a fat woman too, she is probably a single mother. Here is the faggot's post:

"Yes. I am a former incel. From around 2014 to mid 2018 I was heavily involved in the toxic culture. I have been a way from the incel culture for 4 years and counting, and last night, I became official with my new girlfriend after we kissed passionately for the third time after I dropped her off at her home. It’s a great feeling to get rid of these negative thoughts and find someone who really cares about you. So here are my tips for incels (who are lurking) if you want to be better.

1. It’s ok to ask for help. Its ok to talk about your struggles with friends, family, a therapist, anyone close to you. Surround yourself with people who care about you. They will hopefully guide you towards the right path and help you get rid of those thoughts.

2. Diversify your preferences. Going for the typical women that society deems hot is toxic and unhealthy. It’s how I used to think. Now my new girlfriend happens to be a plus sized black woman. And she’s really beautiful to me both inside and out. Literally, if there are women who show some interest in you, Try to look beyond their looks. You might end up liking them back.

3. Don’t blame women all the time, call out the behavior from men as well. Women are on high alert a lot. Women have to be cautious around new men they meet. One of my friends who happens to be a women was in an abusive relationship for 4 years and only recently got out of it. (The dude abusing her legit messaged me to keep tabs on her if she was talking to other guys. I immediately reached out to her closest girlfriend and told her about what happened). Literally women can suffer from low self esteem from how men treat them. This can really make the attracted to men who claim to love them but still treat them badly. So please, don’t blame the women. It can still be dangerous to be a women in a relationship.

4. Be ok with having more women as only friends. Joining the Hillel on my campus has helped me create many great friendships with women who I just see as friends. Literally women who are happy to be around me but I have no interest in dating them. Just being nice to women can go a long way with establishing memorable friendships.

5. Don’t get jealous all the time. Rethink your thoughts and emotions. Like don’t get jealous if you see women having fun somewhere else on social media. Like be happy for them. Especially if you are good friends with them if they are having fun.

6. Call out toxic masculinity and misogyny no matter who it’s from. Make sure women are safe. Call out things that can be harmful for women. Of course incel culture, but also the manosphere, alpha male podcast, misogyny from religion, or hell even other women throwing other women under the bus for the approval of men( also know as a pick me).

I truly hope this tips can help incels change. It certainly has helped me, and I can’t wait to make new memories with my new girlfriend."

When his girlfriend leaves him watch him come back here.

Last edited:
I love laughing at these retards. You might be done with the blackpill, but it isn't done with you.

How do I know that was not you

It’s a way to cope I guess but XD about it :feelsaww:

If IT is right why would it take him 4 years to get a girlfriend if he started to get a good personality why and a fat woman too, she is probably a single mother. Here is the faggot's post:

"Yes. I am a former incel. From around 2014 to mid 2018 I was heavily involved in the toxic culture. I have been a way from the incel culture for 4 years and counting, and last night, I became official with my new girlfriend after we kissed passionately for the third time after I dropped her off at her home. It’s a great feeling to get rid of these negative thoughts and find someone who really cares about you. So here are my tips for incels (who are lurking) if you want to be better.

1. It’s ok to ask for help. Its ok to talk about your struggles with friends, family, a therapist, anyone close to you. Surround yourself with people who care about you. They will hopefully guide you towards the right path and help you get rid of those thoughts.

2. Diversify your preferences. Going for the typical women that society deems hot is toxic and unhealthy. It’s how I used to think. Now my new girlfriend happens to be a plus sized black woman. And she’s really beautiful to me both inside and out. Literally, if there are women who show some interest in you, Try to look beyond their looks. You might end up liking them back.

3. Don’t blame women all the time, call out the behavior from men as well. Women are on high alert a lot. Women have to be cautious around new men they meet. One of my friends who happens to be a women was in an abusive relationship for 4 years and only recently got out of it. (The dude abusing her legit messaged me to keep tabs on her if she was talking to other guys. I immediately reached out to her closest girlfriend and told her about what happened). Literally women can suffer from low self esteem from how men treat them. This can really make the attracted to men who claim to love them but still treat them badly. So please, don’t blame the women. It can still be dangerous to be a women in a relationship.

4. Be ok with having more women as only friends. Joining the Hillel on my campus has helped me create many great friendships with women who I just see as friends. Literally women who are happy to be around me but I have no interest in dating them. Just being nice to women can go a long way with establishing memorable friendships.

5. Don’t get jealous all the time. Rethink your thoughts and emotions. Like don’t get jealous if you see women having fun somewhere else on social media. Like be happy for them. Especially if you are good friends with them if they are having fun.

6. Call out toxic masculinity and misogyny no matter who it’s from. Make sure women are safe. Call out things that can be harmful for women. Of course incel culture, but also the manosphere, alpha male podcast, misogyny from religion, or hell even other women throwing other women under the bus for the approval of men( also know as a pick me).

I truly hope this tips can help incels change. It certainly has helped me, and I can’t wait to make new memories with my new girlfriend."

Sheboon ascension is an oxymoron

Sheboon ascension is an oxymoron
Black pill never left him really, in fact it came back to collect, that's why he "ascended" with a landwhale anyway.

6. Call out toxic masculinity and misogyny no matter who it’s from. Make sure women are safe. Call out things that can be harmful for women.
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'd rather be alone than be with a 220 lbs landwhale that could suffocate me just by sitting on me when I sleep

That kind of thing is descending :lul:

I could easily ascend with obese African American women whenever I want

No thank you

6. Call out toxic masculinity and misogyny no matter who it’s from. Make sure women are safe. Call out things that can be harmful for women.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Gotta protect da queenz

No way someone spent 4 years here only to type this afterwards. Maybe it's one of those people with many thousands of posts in the sewers but barely any time online, or a straight up LARP.

I could easily ascend with obese African American women whenever I want
:feelswhat:

im pretty sure this "ascendedcel" was just a user here posting kekfuel because theres no way in hell he would admit he kissed an obese sheboon as the catalyst for his reaction of leaving inceldom

Icecat aka @FuRed, aka @NekoStance. Bet it was him.

Ja-ja-ja-ja, a "plus sized black woman". So how many baby daddies have already frequented the landwhale's hole? :feelshaha: