Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most here aren't ready to accept the soypill yet

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSmwof5PHtI

This guy destroys this retard forum
Shows how much higher the level of discourse could be here if this forum wasn't full of low iq ethnics

This dude thinks that less than 1% woman with mutations in their hypergamic genes is the rule and that less than 1% woman will be able to supply 99% male population.

@Fat Link bro just delete the forum already you are not going to subvert our ideology with soy spam.

i have very very little success online but i do get some degree of interest from women in real life, so I know what I am saying is true.
I had more success online dating than real life somehow

CHERRY

what's with all the bluepillers in this thread I don't want to put people on ignore because I think it's a bitch move but I am close to doing it anyway the forum has gone downhill lately.

Indeed.

Screenshot from 2022 01 11 19 00 33

(Aerobics)

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 12 05 40

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 12 06 22

(Asian Husband)

A couple of years ago, I briefly saw a "BTS" concert in America while watching the city news. The crowd was filled with White female adolescents.

Last edited:
thread made by GrAYcel let that sink in

One of the most brutal pills.. we are the bottom 5% or less. I see incels coping saying they are maybe 30th percentile.

random video that someone filmed

OR

1000s of personal encounters when going outside

?

They like everything society tells them to like. They don’t have personal preferences.

They like everything society tells them to like. They don’t have personal preferences.
username checks out. you know that tails is a fucking foid - thats why I unsubscribed

tails brainwashes his audience with occasional videos like these: