Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most cunts are so fucking smug, arrogant and confident. How the fuck did the world come to this? I legit think the muslims got it right.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
When I see their smug fucking faces I can hardly contain my hatred.

These days it's like if a cunt slaps some makeup on and is 6/10, she fucking feels like the queen of the world.

Honestly, I respect muslims now. Cunts need to be covered head to toe, unable to do so much as drive without her husband's approval.

Islam is the light, brocel

thanks feminism, thanks social media

Its easy to be like that when every simp and white knight is your cannon fodder

what did you expect after 60 years of feminist social programming?
the actual value of females is constantly decreasing(they're unable to cook,be loyal,be good mothers,be feminine etc.) while the perceived value is going higher every years.
orbiters are worshipping living sex dolls at this point

i mean you look at the islam birthrate compared to western countries....

im not saying their right buuuuuut they are replacing us quickly

Yes. Western civilization is very degenerate and Islam does have the right idea for a lot of things. Have a hard time praying five times a day and the smell of body odour at the mosques though.

i mean you look at the islam birthrate compared to western countries....

im not saying their right buuuuuut they are replacing us quickly
It's going to die quickly, Islamic countries are gradually becoming less based as progressivism invades their culture like a cancer.

It's over for sandcels pewpew.

It's going to die quickly, Islamic countries are gradually becoming less based as progressivism invades their culture like a cancer.

It's over for sandcels pewpew.

it is a cancer, that already consumed the west now is looking to infect the rest of the world

orbiters are worshipping living sex dolls at this point
Might as well make the leap all the way. And women were never good at any of those things. Even at being parents they always failed.

Rough times we live in

Honestly, I respect muslims now. Cunts need to be covered head to toe, unable to do so much as drive without her husband's approval

tenor.gif

Even the middle east is becoming more westernized now which is pretty depressing to see. Fuck the west in every single way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back