Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Most cucked country on the planet

@FinnCel
There is degeneracy in Finland? I thought you guys just spent your time eating bizzare foods, shooting rifles, getting frostbite, and being autistic.

Dont worry refugees and sandcels will fix that

Over for finno ugrics

I'd say the most cucked country is France because paternity tests are illegal even if both parents demand them.

@FinnCel Thoughts?
I'd say the most cucked country is France because paternity tests are illegal even if both parents demand them.
true

Tie me to a missile and fire it at Helsinki

@FinnCel
There is degeneracy in Finland? I thought you guys just spent your time eating bizzare foods, shooting rifles, getting frostbite, and being autistic.
Only if you are sub 8

Why is wearing less clothes and looking sexy to make men's dick hard associated with empowerment. Are they trying to say that the only power women have is their sex appeal and they are not good at anything else?
Its really a toss up between. United Cuckdom, Cuckada, most of Scandinavia, France and California(if it were a country). Really hard to decide