Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most cringe inducing ban appeal of 2022

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Bap

Everything about this is so ridiculously bad :feelskek:

-Posting in ban appeals less than 24 hours after you requested ban
-"I thought I was a normie... But it turns out im still truecel...:feelsrope:"
-Muh xanax (Zoomer moment:soy:)
-Oneitis posting
-Extraordinarily autistic attempt at "approaching" the aforementioned oneitis in front of her entire high school clique

Can't take this shit seriously nigga says "and dont unban me" minutes later he crying on ban appeals
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

eh, at least he keeps forum sorta funny place

Seems like a redditor

@Lonely Nigga I just read this more closely and I realized you didn't even give her the pen she asked for in the first place. Why would you do that if shes your oneitis and then why the fuck would you still be hung up over the event and think of it as an "IOI" and try to "approach" her by asking her for the pen back when you literally refused to give it to her and never did:feelskek:In what fucking scenario would anyone react to that kind of retardation positively

He is the biggest cuck I have seen, I genuinely hate him so much such a annoying retard

Pretty sure this fag is just a larper.

he just has autism tbh don't be so harsh on him

Tell me, what’s more logical?

1) Ascending first and then requesting ban appeal.
2)Requesting ban rn just because you thought of your oneitis.

Keep that cuck caged like the dog he is

Keep that cuck caged like the dog he is
There needs to be a "Cuck Cage" section of the forum where all cuckposters and oneitis cels get sent to act like the submissive clucking cucks they are :horror:

View attachment 662176

-Oneitis posting
-Extraordinarily autistic attempt at "approaching" the aforementioned oneitis in front of her entire high school clique
Only "treated" like a sub 5? :feelshehe:

Quite odd, though I also do recall him saying that since 5'7 was the average height worldwide, it also should be applied to those living in the West and so manlets aren't manlets after all! :feelsclown:

There needs to be a "Cuck Cage" section of the forum where all cuckposters and oneitis cels get sent to act like the submissive clucking cucks they are :horror:
Great idea

:lul:

Wouldn't you be part of the cuck cage

this is like his third time requesting a ban and then appealing. i dont understand why jannies keep letting him back in.

I like that this guy thought asking for a pen would get her wet like he's chad or something lmao

View attachment 662176

-Oneitis posting
over for xanaxcels, phenibut is better anyway :bigbrain:

I like that this guy thought asking for a pen would get her wet like he's chad or something lmao
Specifically asking her to return a pen that she asked him for which he never gave her in the first place:feelsPop:

Legit 70 IQ autist move

>approaches her when she's with her friends
>uses xannax
>thinks asking for a pen = sign of interest
>doesn't even give the pen
>still pretends he did

She reacted coldy because she was interested in him and also it was in front of her friends. Girls can't deal with feelings of attachment well

:feelskek:"She asked me for a blue pen and i interpreted that as a sign of interest" :feelskek:

:lul:

Guy is legit hardcore autist if what he described wasn't a LARP.
I don't even feel mocking this tbh.
he just has autism tbh don't be so harsh on him

About time. Kids should not be alowed here in the first place.

:feelskek: I don't even understand why do some incels on this forum have oneitis and call themselves 'blackpilled'. This forum should be blackpill only.