Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most brutal Chadfish compilation (GTFIH bluepillers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
While I don't like being reductionist, women as members of a collective can be judged for who they are and unless they are genetically modified, their innate nature will always be there.
He asked me if you think that, because you had good experiences with a girl or because of your mother, which made you hesitate.
I had good experiences with a girl in a non-romantic way, yes. They seemed way different from the whore archetype, and the reason I could not have a shot was 1 - one of them have a boyfriend 2 - the other claimed I was superficial 3 - the other said I was desperate, but didn't comment about the possibility.

They seemed way different from the whore archetype, and the reason I could not have a shot was 1 - one of them have a boyfriend
They can act different around people when taken because they're not thinking about giving out mixed signals. Completely different. In fact, if redpillers observed them in a neutral setting without the context that of knowing she had a boyfriend they would say "those are IOIs."

This is worth giant diamonds. Saved.

I'm amazed how these chadfishes can insult and objectify these sluts and they're still horny for chad.
As I tried online dating and writing to foids(0 replies jfl) I've read several guides on how to write your first text and Chad just writes whatever he wants, it's fucking brutal for me.

I'm amazed how these chadfishes can insult and objectify these sluts and they're still horny for chad.
As I tried online dating and writing to foids(0 replies jfl) I've read several guides on how to write your first text and Chad just writes whatever he wants, it's fucking brutal for me.

Its over if you have to try

Its over if you have to try
Overr

just take a shower bro.

I used the chadfish. The replies were comical and brutal. All I had to say was nice tits. Got a lot of milf nudes from it. Foids are so stupid when all they see is a high SMV male in front of them. I literally didn't have to say anything and they would suck my dick...well Chad's reason why I stopped.

lol here in Russia there too were many experiments like these that clearly demonstrated that when you're a chad it doesnt matter how carefully nuanced your bio is or how you start a conversation. You could start off mashing something like "I wanna pee in your mouth ur up for this" (literally) just as much and foids would still find their way to ask you out despite your meaningless one-liners. Even just a couple of misspelled words would do, no matter what they are.
You got any link?

Last edited:
These Chads personality mogs me into the neolithic era. I better start working on it or else M'lady will sense my toxicity through her phone screen sitting miles away from me.

Last edited:
brutal. chadfishing is funny as fuck but also very frustrating and depressing. I think if every man made a chadfish tinder account at least once society would instantly become 100x more based after men realize womens hypergamous and superficial nature

Gold post.

"Come on over"
ITS THAT EASY FOR CHAD

Jfl at copers r/Tinder setting up each other's bio.
Chad never tries to get girls, it just so happens because of his bones.

IF YOU HAVE TO TRY, THAN ITS OVER, YOU ARE NOT A CHAD

This is why suffering exists....

I love these experiments. I wish the chad fishes on the forum would be a little more creative and post the results.

I love these experiments. I wish the chad fishes on the forum would be a little more creative and post the results.
i love chadfishes too ngl

cant bring myself to do it bc i'd rope on the spot, but love reading the results lmao

Last edited:
The really funny thing is that all this mindless empty girls didn't consider that is a false profile...

The really funny thing is that all this mindless empty girls didn't consider that is a false profile...
Stupidity is accentuated tenfold when faced with even a picture of a Chad.

if you are single then probably you DONTN RESPWEKT WAHMEN

why do i have to live in a hell like this
all this empty mindless girls got wet because of the screenshots and have to deny that they are sociopaths

Last edited:
Good post, I hadn't seen most of these and they are brutal

The personality detectors are OFF THE CHARTS with these holes.

Chadfishing is scientific blackpill experiment tbh

If you want to get blackpilled for good, create a tinder account with chad pics and then compare the results with your account
This lol :feelskek:

After making a tinder these threads somehow hit harder.

CHAD looks can get away with ANYTHING

What a reality check, comes thundering in like a semi to the gut.
One moment a strong independent woman doing it for tha sistas' but when she sees that face she becomes retarded 8 year old girl with full on crush & tingling pussy like an eromanga loli 'bout to get blasted in.

The way of the world is out of control, we're supposed to slave away like a dog at a job paying half a paycheck for rent & not even get the illusion of a loving wife to cope. It's too much to take, contribute to a system that does everything in it's power to break your back & destroy your mind.

Last edited:
and people would still deny the blackpill...

I'm sure they have good mInDsEts

i can see their personalities from miles away

They will never understand. Some people are just too fucking dumb.

Time to be a misogynistic serial rapist.

Well that is my brutal blackpill of the day. Chad can be every single thing Soymerica says is bad, pedo, neo-nazi, racist, misogynistic, toxic, etc, yet still attract mates. Meanwhile a sub5 incel guy cannot even attract his looksmatch. We already knew this, however, its verifying to see it in front of your very own eyes on the regular.

@MENSA_IQcel what are your thoughts on something like this?

I used the chadfish. The replies were comical and brutal. All I had to say was nice tits. Got a lot of milf nudes from it. Foids are so stupid when all they see is a high SMV male in front of them. I literally didn't have to say anything and they would suck my dick...well Chad's reason why I stopped.
Lol legit, just lol at ever putting a woman in charge of something important. Doesn't matter if it's work related, financial or their own relationship. They'll drop everything when they see Chad.

ER fuel.

Last edited:
THIS is why foids shouldnt be allowed to choose who they fuck. when they reward shitty behaviour it's bad for everyone in society.

The favorite song by Chris Brown always gets me

Does anyone have that chadfish from 4chan? I don't know what app was it, it wasn't tinder, something with a yellow background. Shit was brutal.

It’s a match!”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back