Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most brutal Chadfish compilation (GTFIH bluepillers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
Deleted member 23944

Deleted member 23944

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-

Since it seems like there's a bunch of bluepillers browsing here due to the quarantine or whatever I'd thought I'd put together a compilation of the most brutal chadfishes that some probably haven't seen.

Child Rapist/Pedo Chads:

Nazi/Racist Chads:

Woman beater/Misogynist Chads:

Doesn't it make you mad that you were sitting matchless/likeless on Tinder while child rapist Chad, Nazi Chad, and woman beater Chad were drowning in likes/matches in no time?

Keep in mind even AVERAGE-ABOVE-AVERAGE looking men on Tinder are nearly dead/struggle heavily.

And before some retard tries to cope with "b-b-but they didn't see the bio" you can clearly see them engaging and specifically talking about contents of the bio.

Looks >>>>> ALL.

Last edited:
uhhhm, sweety..
they just had good personalities :soy:

These are (g)old chadfishes though
Still doesn't take away their validity as I have chadfished myself

If you want to get blackpilled for good, create a tinder account with chad pics and then compare the results with your account

Mods pin this thread tbh

Only chads can get away with having profiles that resemble an entitled foids.

chad can do anything

thanks... saved all.

post more if you have more

10/10 post OP. Quality post posted at the right time.

Bookmarking it might make it a copypasta and will post it whenever there are too many bluepillers

One of the foids said “idk if its a piss take or you are misogynistic but tee hee ill let it pass because you’re cute”. I thought women liked a great personality...?

Mods pin this thread tbh
Trying to not come off as a douchebag pining for it to be pinned, but usually you have to tag mods unless they just open and see the thread of their own accord.

Trying to not come off as a douchebag pining for it to be pinned, but usually you have to tag mods unless they just open and see the thread of their own accord.

@WithoutMe @mental_out @i_a_m_i pin this

Chad always wins.

I remember the old days in r/incels and this really was the last straw in my total blackpilling.

Pedochad was an absolutely atomic blackpill.

There OP I got it pinned where are my updoots and rewards

There OP I got it pinned where are my updoots and rewards
I can only give you a reply lol. Take the alert it's all I have.

BASED

though tbf the all time best chadfish experiments are @Reddit_is_for_cucks's

Made an imgur album with all of the images. Gonna watch this thread to see if anymore are added.
Yeah anyone else should add more if they have them/seen them. These were only the ones that I saw that made me fully blackpilled.

The thing I hate the most about foids is just how unaware they are of those extreme hypocrisy. If they would admit that they are as shallow and horney as beta men instead of trying to be some fake bullshit better than thee life style then maybe, just maybe, foids wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

This stuff should be on tv at the best air time. Friggin brutal.
Thank you btw for the collection

It's proven, women are a hate group
full

Yeah anyone else should add more if they have them/seen them. These were only the ones that I saw that made me fully blackpilled.

I sent my album to an irl friend and he's like, "No those are bots, fake. Stacies are probably LARPing."

I've never seen such strong denial in my life.

over for people who think Chad needs to be NT

I sent my album to an irl friend and he's like, "No those are bots, fake. Stacies are probably LARPing."

I've never seen such strong denial in my life.
It's too brutal for some to swallow and unfortunately Tinder has changed in some ways in that it's harder for Chads now as you see a lot of chadfishers here talking about..

Reddit also took down the chadfishing sub because it was too problematic.

Every single woman on Earth is pure evil with no possible redemption. Proven.

Doesn't it make you mad that you were sitting matchless/likeless on Tinder while child rapist Chad, Nazi Chad, and woman beater Chad were drowning in likes/matches in no time?
It makes me more than fucking mad. It fucking destroyed me and now i want nothing but to see the world burn

B-bUt IT's NoT rEaL LiFe, SiLLy iNkWeLLLSSSSS!!!@!!@!@!@! :soy::soy::soy:

Chad fishing made me realize my life was over.

Inb4 bluepill retards playing both sides

"W-well we say that looks aren't the only thing that matters"

Okay, but you also say most incels aren't that ugly, so which is it then? Why can't they just admit, Chad only?

Inb4 bluepill retards playing both sides

"W-well we say that looks aren't the only thing that matters"

Okay, but you also say most incels aren't that ugly, so which is it then? Why can't they just admit, Chad only?
I don't think bluepillers have an answer to stuff like this. They usually just say it's fake or the girls were nazis or some other bs. It completely contradicts their worldview and they can't actually address it.

With guys like Meeks, serial killers, etc they can at least hide behind the fact and try to pretend it's a minority of hybristophiliacs, but many people use Tinder and experience no success whatever.

You can tell from their profile pictures that they all have amazing personalities and they are nice, humble, and respectful

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:feelshaha:
"But still I made two threads appealing to excessive probability, to defend women."
:dab::bluepill::bluepill::dab:

lol here in Russia there too were many experiments like these that clearly demonstrated that when you're a chad it doesnt matter how carefully nuanced your bio is or how you start a conversation. You could start off mashing something like "I wanna pee in your mouth ur up for this" (literally) just as much and foids would still find their way to ask you out despite your meaningless one-liners. Even just a couple of misspelled words would do, no matter what they are.

Last edited:
See that cute innocent girl next door you've been crushing on?

Yeah, bet you anything she's on tinder gobbling chad cock.

Deal with it.

:feelshaha:
"But still I made two threads appealing to excessive probability, to defend women."
:dab::bluepill::bluepill::dab:
It's not like the "excessive probability" excludes the fact it's not fair to judge women as a group and that you should hate them to no avail.

It's not like the "excessive probability" excludes the fact it's not fair to judge women as a group and that you should hate them to no avail.
While I don't like being reductionist, women as members of a collective can be judged for who they are and unless they are genetically modified, their innate nature will always be there.
He asked me if you think that, because you had good experiences with a girl or because of your mother, which made you hesitate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back