Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most bluepill examples are just geomaxxing

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm sure you've heard of the "never give up guy" and his girlfriend. (she recently left him btw) well guess what?

Download

She's from some shit hole ethnic third world country. What a surprise! Then we have an example I've seen a few normies bring up. "le 8chan founder got pussy bro!"

B J m 9UQAAZTvV

After he went to the Philippines :feelskek: It's so funny that in normies desperation to disprove the blackpill they only confirm it. Really goes to show how ignorant normies are.

Perfect explanation. She saw her opportunity and took it and he thinks it's genuine attraction.

They're always so stupid that they can't see how they're just reinforcing the blackpill. I can't stand them one bit
And now she's leaving him after she discovered he's poor. She'll probably find a wealthier American boyfriend while she's there and block him. I've seen it before.

And now she's leaving him after she discovered he's poor
Brutal. I think I saw the video. He claimed she was Ill all the time and costs were accumulating. It's so ovER for him. She realized that not all foreigners are swimming in luxury and ran off

Geomaxxers should be shot dead on sight (in vidya).

Brutal. I think I saw the video. He claimed she was Ill all the time and costs were accumulating. It's so ovER for him. She realized that not all foreigners are swimming in luxury and ran off
No escape from the blackpill.

No. I think they're based as long as they're self aware.
Creates more ethnic incels. It's also cowardice from JBWs. JBWs should focus on bitch-slapping their own foids and sending them back to kitchen.

Creates more ethnic incels. It's also cowardice from JBWs. JBWs should focus on bitch-slapping their own foids and sending them back to kitchen.
If they're half white in an Asian country they'll probably do better than most other men there.