Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Most AMWF couples are looksmatched

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/6se-RDuxaro?feature=share

I randomly saw a video by this Panda Boi bloke and found it funny, he and his girlfriend are pretty much looksmatched, I'd probably place both of them at 5/10 or 6/10, as they're both edge cases I'd say they're both 5.5/10.

Now, imagine his Whitematch man, a 5.5/10 White man, would he be dating his looksmatch if he was in a WMAF relationship? Nope, he would be with a 7/10 or 8/10 Asian toilet.

There's no benefit in dating interracially for Asian men, they simply end up with the same level of toilets as they would get from dating within their own race. Now put on top of that cultural misunderstandings and miscommunications and it's a net loss for Asian men.

Also, this guy couldn't find a toilet in Malaysia or wherever he's from so he had to go Euromaxxing which is probably the saddest thing he could do (well, besides Afromaxxing).

Of course, having ANY toilet is better than having no toilet. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

There's no benefit in dating interracially for Asian men, they simply end up with the same level of toilets as they would get from dating within their own race. Now put on top of that cultural misunderstandings and miscommunications and it's a net loss for Asian men.
for some reason this is always ignored and not considered at all.

sometimes i wonder if today's overly neurotic and dumb people are actually HELPED by being less capable to communicate. it means a lot of the neurosis and pointless arguing that couples would do is basically impossible. that means that being less capable to communicate would make a relationship work better or at least compensate for the misunderstandings factor.

if that's true then wow that's pathetic development for the human race.

just constant regression wherever you look

Also, this guy couldn't find a toilet in Malaysia or wherever he's from so he had to go Euromaxxing which is probably the saddest thing he could do (well, besides Afromaxxing).
the interesting thing is that wouldn't really work unless the local cucks went "OMG A FOREIGNER!!!!!! LET'S INTEGRATE HIM MORE THAN OUR LOCAL INKWELLS BECAUSE REASONS!!!!!!! LET'S SHARE PHONE NUMBERS WITH A STRANGER!!!!!!!!!" because i have severe doubts this guy went to the nightclub to pick up chicks, most likely some cuck group went out of their way to become friends with this guy which is funny to me

Personally, it's hard for me to gauge if a noodle is attractive unless she's outstanding, so I can't speak to your analysis of WMAF.

for some reason this is always ignored and not considered at all.

sometimes i wonder if today's overly neurotic and dumb people are actually HELPED by being less capable to communicate. it means a lot of the neurosis and pointless arguing that couples would do is basically impossible. that means that being less capable to communicate would make a relationship work better or at least compensate for the misunderstandings factor.

if that's true then wow that's pathetic development for the human race.

That is true, one of the reason the divorce rates have been dropping in the past 40 years is because less people are getting married and we know from psychological studies that more neurotic people are both more likely to get divorced and less likely to ever get married.

I'm not saying that Inceldom is a blessing (it's a curse), but many of the men here are highly neurotic and most people mate assortively meaning that most incels would end up with a neurotic toilet in a dead bedroom while she's cheating with Chang.

Personally, it's hard for me to gauge if a noodle is attractive unless she's outstanding, so I can't speak to your analysis of WMAF.

I feel the same about White toilets, while I like their bodies their faces all look like those of a stereotypical witch from folklore to me. Though to me a beautiful White toilet essentially has the same level of neoteny as an Asian toilet. I only meet one or two of them a year.

Meanwhile I basically never see an Asian toilet I don't find beautiful.

I feel the same about White toilets, while I like their bodies their faces all look like those of a stereotypical witch from folklore to me. Though to me a beautiful White toilet essentially has the same level of neoteny as an Asian toilet. I only meet one or two of them a year.

Meanwhile I basically never see an Asian toilet I don't find beautiful.
Definitely agree on the neoteny. I do like a contrast with a medium to strong jawline though. I've been checking side profiles of foids more often and it's actually hilarious how many of them are recessed.

Well from what I've seen here in SF, the AMWF couples usually consists of a normie to a high tier chang with a mid to high tier becky. Consistently. Sure there are the occasional low to mid tier asian dudes with the low to mid tier beckies or the occasional changlite with a stacylite, but I'd say most of the time its a mid to high tier chang with a mid to high tier becky.

So basically although AMWF are much more rarer than WMAF, the AMWF are usually more looksmatched individuals.

As for WMAF couples, from what I've seen being in the WMAF capital of the world, the vast majority of the noodlewhores with white dudes are low to mid tier noodlewhores. The white dudes with noodlewhores are mostly low to mid tier but since there are so many, you do see on occasions some normie looking white dudes with noodlewhores or on rare occasions, chadlites with noodlewhores.

Of course things could be different in other locations.

Last edited:
That is true, one of the reason the divorce rates have been dropping in the past 40 years is because less people are getting married and we know from psychological studies that more neurotic people are both more likely to get divorced and less likely to ever get married.

I'm not saying that Inceldom is a blessing (it's a curse), but many of the men here are highly neurotic and most people mate assortively meaning that most incels would end up with a neurotic toilet in a dead bedroom while she's cheating with Chang.
yeah, we would get fucked because we couldn't mate with less-neurotic peasant women even if we wanted to.

Definitely agree on the neoteny. I do like a contrast with a medium to strong jawline though. I've been checking side profiles of foids more often and it's actually hilarious how many of them are recessed.
recession is allowed for women if it's not too strong. a bad hairline where the hair starts way back with a huge forehead is also allowed, if it's not extremely bad looking.

just more shit that makes it unfair.

recession is allowed for women if it's not too strong. a bad hairline where the hair starts way back with a huge forehead is also allowed, if it's not extremely bad looking.

just more shit that makes it unfair.
Personally I find recession to be equally unattractive in foids (not to mention, the chance of it being passed on to sons), but I agree that society puts less emphasis on this for foids.

Well from what I've seen here in SF, the AMWF couples usually consists of a normie to a high tier chang with a mid to high tier becky. Consistently. Sure there are the occasional low to mid tier asian dudes with the low to mid tier beckies or the occasional changlite with a stacylite, but I'd say most of the time its a mid to high tier chang with a mid to high tier becky.

So basically although AMWF are much more rarer than WMAF, the AMWF are usually more looksmatched individuals.

As for WMAF couples, from what I've seen being in the WMAF capital of the world, the vast majority of the noodlewhores with white dudes are low to mid tier noodlewhores. The white dudes with noodlewhores are mostly low to mid tier but since there are so many, you do see on occasions some normie looking white dudes with noodlewhores or on rare occasions, chadlites with noodlewhores.

Of course things could be different in other locations.
Tbh I wish I was a rice male. Imagjne living in a well developed advanced country, having well liked and popular culture and having access to super cute AZN foids. Changs in Korea, China and Japan are living the high life.

AMWF is a psyop, it literally doesn't exist irl. In fact i've only known one asian man, who wasn't incel jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back