Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More women are depressed and feeling lonely during COVID-19

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
Hmm seems women need constant validation and attention from simps, while fucking chad :feelskek::feelsLSD::dab::feels::soy:.

Now since self-isolation, women can’t do these things. Most men can handle being alone because we have already adjusted our brains to loneliness.

6F929A9C 6E19 495E A851 2A6F083F2046

Good, to hell with these whores

Based post and I hope they get COVID-19

>foids are more lonely than men
NfDomas 1

even if these female are ``lonely`` they all can easily get hundred of matches on tinder...

It's their toxic personality

Probably the older, leftover foids (35+) that couldn't settle down with a Chad.

Now imagine this corona lockdown goes on for another year

Absolutely lifefuel. Meanwhile, I am so used to isolation that I do not even feel lonely because of it.

@ovrload I was watching a guy on Youtube review COVID-19 TikToks and one of them made me rage. It was about 2 giga roasties at Starbucks. I can't find the video, otherwise I'd post it here. But it went like this:

Foid customer: "I'll take one large cock (Coke) with that!"
Foid employee: "WHAT?"
Foid customer: "I said I'll take one large cock with that!"
Foid employee: "*realizes she's trolling* Sorry ma'am, due to COVID-19 none of us are getting that right now."

STRAIGHT OUT OF THE WHORE'S MOUTH! THE MEMES WRITE THEMSELVES. WE WERE RIGHT ABOUT THEM. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

We're truly powerful.

No shit since most men saw virtually no change in their life. Hard to get less contact than 0.

Kill yourself toilets.

It's too bad these lockdowns couldn't go on forever.

6751C80C 7C8F 4D88 99F3 A86E722EC81F

Piss on toilets. May they rot and suffer.

>Men die
>Women most effected

like clockwork

Female's entire fucking concept of self-steem is based around on how many men want to fuck them. That's what their life is all about. This is why whore love to post naked pictures so simps and cucks raise her self-steem

Worthless beings

@ovrload I was watching a guy on Youtube review COVID-19 TikToks and one of them made me rage. It was about 2 giga roasties at Starbucks. I can't find the video, otherwise I'd post it here. But it went like this:

Foid customer: "I'll take one large cock (Coke) with that!"
Foid employee: "WHAT?"
Foid customer: "I said I'll take one large cock with that!"
Foid employee: "*realizes she's trolling* Sorry ma'am, due to COVID-19 none of us are getting that right now."

STRAIGHT OUT OF THE WHORE'S MOUTH! THE MEMES WRITE THEMSELVES. WE WERE RIGHT ABOUT THEM. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
foids are even more horny for chad since isolation. its making them depressed and suicidal JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back