Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More than 50% of a suicide forum is associated with LGBTQIA+

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
(OG THREAD: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ourself-with-the-lgbtqia.138677/#post-2215182)

"faggots are normal, homophobes are not."
"only homophobes want fags dead" but they want themselves dead as well :feelsthink:

(excluding my vote) Out of the 23 voters, only 8 aren't faggots

Once again.. how surprising for a suicide forum :feelskek:

JFL at this autistic lesbian woman.. muh muh lesbian autistic wamen are the most oppressed it's why we live short..

You live short because you are an abomination to nature and God, it's why you hate yourself and want to kill yourself
(unlike sub5 incels who want to die because THE WORLD hates US)

Nigs didnt suicide back in the 1700-800s although they were literal slaves stripped of human rights and taken away from their families.
(and almost every other slave group in history)

But oh no lesbians are so oppressed.. that's why every major jewish company is putting their flag in their logo
+ She's a woman. I agree that autism is opressed but female autists aren't

Last edited:
Keep in your mind that many other faggots probably just didn't feel like voting.. maybe because they don't want to prove homophobes right

I hope online rightwing activists use my findings as proof that faggotry is bad and use this statistic in arguments

suicide forums r so fucking retarded, these fags post there for years never actually killing themselves

suicide forums r so fucking retarded, these fags post there for years never actually killing themselves
Yes the foids and most fags there are only there for attention. No guts to actually kill themselves.

And foids dont have a reason to kill themselves to begin with,
this world is all setup for them. They foids there dwell in that forum for attention/drama or to make the sub5 minority kys

Maybe fags there would kys for being an abomination but they dont have the guts

Original thread BTW:

It's nice to see that the fags are already opening their own sites to incite suicide. Now they can no longer blame the supposedly homophobic society for taking the rope.

It's nice to see that the fags are already opening their own sites to incite suicide. Now they can no longer blame the supposedly homophobic society for taking the rope.
That site used to be ran by the same guy who runs this site,

but gave it to some other person because he didn't want to get in legal trouble a while back

That site used to be ran by the same guy who runs this site,

but gave it to some other person because he didn't want to get in legal trouble a while back
lol. good job if its true

It is true that autistic people kill themselves at much higher rates than NTs, in fact I was surprised to learn it's basically higher than any other disabilities (just goes to show how ruthless NT society is).
And a lot of autistic people claim to be LGBTQ+, so checks out really.

>autistic lesbian AND suicidal foid

Foids will do anything for attention jfl

Does the "i" stand for incel? :feelsEhh:

But oh no lesbians are so oppressed.. that's why every major jewish company is putting their flag in their logo
Another reason for their oppression, is how there was a literal pride parade and seminar at the White House for them. Made by arguably, the most powerful nation in the world. O no the oppression.

I've heard their way more likely to attempt suicide,
but less likely to go through with it
women are the same

What being molested or raped as a kid does to a mf

(OG THREAD: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ourself-with-the-lgbtqia.138677/#post-2215182)

"faggots are normal, homophobes are not."
"only homophobes want fags dead" but they want themselves dead as well :feelsthink:

View attachment 923494

(excluding my vote) Out of the 23 voters, only 8 aren't faggots

Once again.. how surprising for a suicide forum :feelskek:

JFL at this autistic lesbian woman.. muh muh lesbian autistic wamen are the most oppressed it's why we live short..
View attachment 923497

You live short because you are an abomination to nature and God, it's why you hate yourself and want to kill yourself
(unlike sub5 incels who want to die because THE WORLD hates US)

Nigs didnt suicide back in the 1700-800s although they were literal slaves stripped of human rights and taken away from their families.
(and almost every other slave group in history)

+ She's a woman. I agree that autism is opressed but female autists aren't
View attachment 57473.webp

I've heard their way more likely to attempt suicide,
but less likely to go through with it
women are the same
If you wanna kill yourself it's not that hard.

Just mutilate yourself and pump a bunch of strong hormones built for the opposite sex into yourself bro, this will totally make you happier :)