Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More rice cope

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/x1uwwd/parents_influence_is_why_asian_women_reject_asian/

Your flat pancake face, manlet height and tiny dick is why noodlewhores reject you :feelshaha:

My older brother has a son and a daughter (my nephew and niece). My niece is in college and is dating a white guy. My nephew has graduated from graduate school and is working as an IT professional with a good income, but still no girlfriend yet.

This is literally 99% of Asian families in the west. The daughter is a whore for white cock and the son is incel :blackpill:

I mean, if you're in a country with mostly people of another race you'll probably start dating people from that race.

Weighing up races against each other physically is dumb because that's not the primary way women make this decision - they make it according to who happens to live around them.

So in Japan it's like 97% Japanese or something so most women will go for Japanese guys.

I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this as I know it's putting the spotlight on something other than looks. But of course if better looking men AREN'T THERE then women will go for options from the men who are.

"My nephew has graduated from graduate school and is working as an IT professional with a good income, but still no girlfriend yet."
they will never learn

isn't that the user who called himself top tier lmao

Your flat pancake face, manlet height and tiny dick is why noodlewhores reject you :feelshaha:
to top of that genetic shit pile, most asian guys have shit personalities as well. but i guess that won't make much of a difference when your genetically subhuman:feelshaha:

all foids are race traitors but noodle whores take it to another level

whenever I see a rice young boy I see a future ricecel :cryfeels::cryfeels: I almost cry for them

I mean, if you're in a country with mostly people of another race you'll probably start dating people from that race.

Weighing up races against each other physically is dumb because that's not the primary way women make this decision - they make it according to who happens to live around them.

So in Japan it's like 97% Japanese or something so most women will go for Japanese guys.

I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this as I know it's putting the spotlight on something other than looks. But of course if better looking men AREN'T THERE then women will go for options from the men who are.
But most foids date within their race. It’s only noodles that are the extreme outlier . Something like 50% of them are dating out of the race, and it’s usually with white guys. It’s obviously true that foids date guys who are around them, cause they can’t date someone who isn’t around them... But that’s their dating pool and they will pick the best from what’s available to them. (Tinder increases the size of a foids dating pool by orders of magnitude, but that’s for another thread). The options are weighed AGAINST EACHOTHER and Asian men are never anywhere near the top. I remember reading a factoid some time back that said the single biggest predictor of being a man who has never been kissed is being Asian. There are equal parts Asian men and women in any given geographical area, but without fail, like the OP said, the girls are whores for white dick and the men are incels. It’s not just random distribution based on proximity. If that were the case, then Asian men would be dating at exactly the same rate as any other race and the race of their partners would perfectly mirror the population. I.e. you would see most Asian guys dating white women. Which is pretty much unicorn tier rare.

SMV for men should be thought of as an ELO score. It only represents how you measure up to the other men in the foid’s dating pool. But the SMV changes if new men are introduced who’s SMV is not the average of the preceding group..The top male is set at 10 and the bottom male is set at 1. In the land of 5’2” bald Indians, the 5’4” Asian is king. In the land of 6’4” gigachads, the 6’8” terachad is king, etc.

The looks requirements/mating criteria for foids of all races is the same. Asians are a race of men who have low average values for the important anthropometric qualities, that’s why they do so poorly in the west.

You’re right, I don’t think most foids factor race into their checklist, but so many sexually rewarded traits corelate with race (duh, races are subspecies and would speciate if not for ships and planes and shit), that in effect it excludes entire races and it may even be prudent for foids, for the sake of simplifying mental logistics/convenience, to just generalize and omit a certain race from their options altogether.

Last edited:
Noodles begin whitu cocku onry when they're sperm

By that logic Asian males in the west would all be with white foids, that's not how it works :feelskek:

You’re right, I don’t think most foids factor race into their checklist, but so many sexually rewarded traits corelate with race (duh, races are subspecies and would speciate if not for ships and planes and shit), that in effect it excludes entire races and it may even be prudent for foids, for the sake of simplifying mental logistics/convenience, to just generalize and omit a certain race from their options altogether.
They absolutely do factor race into their checklist. Most foids will openly admit they prefer certain races (usually white or black) and if we're talking about noodles specifically they are very open and vocal about how they prefer white men and are disgusted by Asian men.

But most foids date within their race. It’s only noodles that are the extreme outlier . Something like 50% of them are dating out of the race, and it’s usually with white guys. It’s obviously true that foids date guys who are around them, cause they can’t date someone who isn’t around them... But that’s their dating pool and they will pick the best from what’s available to them. (Tinder increases the size of a foids dating pool by orders of magnitude, but that’s for another thread). The options are weighed AGAINST EACHOTHER and Asian men are never anywhere near the top. I remember reading a factoid some time back that said the single biggest predictor of being a man who has never been kissed is being Asian. There are equal parts Asian men and women in any given geographical area, but without fail, like the OP said, the girls are whores for white dick and the men are incels. It’s not just random distribution based on proximity. If that were the case, then Asian men would be dating at exactly the same rate as any other race and the race of their partners would perfectly mirror the population. I.e. you would see most Asian guys dating white women. Which is pretty much unicorn tier rare.

SMV for men should be thought of as an ELO score. It only represents how you measure up to the other men in the foid’s dating pool. But the SMV changes if new men are introduced who’s SMV is not the average of the preceding group..The top male is set at 10 and the bottom male is set at 1. In the land of 5’2” bald Indians, the 5’4” Asian is king. In the land of 6’4” gigachads, the 6’8” terachad is king, etc.

The looks requirements/mating criteria for foids of all races is the same. Asians are a race of men who have low average values for the important anthropometric qualities, that’s why they do so poorly in the west.

I get what you mean but I'm just saying that controlling immigration is the real solution. It's up to men to control this stuff, not women.

It's strange this idea that Asian men have a hard time. Maybe the category is just too broad. Some south east Asian ethnicities seem to have far higher average IQs than others, which of course will benefit them massively.

Without that then I could see why they might struggle.

I get what you mean but I'm just saying that controlling immigration is the real solution. It's up to men to control this stuff, not women.
This is correct, Asians need to segregate each other from other races, this is the only solution to this problem.

It's strange this idea that Asian men have a hard time. Maybe the category is just too broad. Some south east Asian ethnicities seem to have far higher average IQs than others, which of course will benefit them massively.

SEA have IQs in the 80s, it's only East Asians that have high IQ.

SEA have IQs in the 80s, it's only East Asians that have high IQ.

Wow that's wild. Good distinction.

Are SE Asians any good at controlling immigration? Or is it just the higher IQ countries? I've haven't looked into this difference too much in the past.

Wow that's wild. Good distinction.

Are SE Asians any good at controlling immigration? Or is it just the higher IQ countries? I've haven't looked into this difference too much in the past.
SEA countries are wide open with a few exceptions, because they're poor af and rely and foreign money via tourism (including sex tourism). What this results in is that in countries like Thailand there's entire villages made up of only white sexpats and their Thai wives while the local men are incel. It's absolutely pathetic.

East Asian countries have nominally tight immigration laws, but they still make it easy for white sexpats to get temporary jobs there as English teachers and the like. If you're white and from an Anglo or Euro country it's extremely easy to move to China, South Korea or Japan. And of course this results in the local men getting cucked, it's not as bad as in SEA but still. Only exception is North Korea that's closed off to foreigners, they're our only hope tbh.

SEA countries are wide open with a few exceptions, because they're poor af and rely and foreign money via tourism (including sex tourism). What this results in is that in countries like Thailand there's entire villages made up of only white sexpats and their Thai wives while the local men are incel. It's absolutely pathetic.

East Asian countries have nominally tight immigration laws, but they still make it easy for white sexpats to get temporary jobs there as English teachers and the like. If you're white and from an Anglo or Euro country it's extremely easy to move to China, South Korea or Japan. And of course this results in the local men getting cucked, it's not as bad as in SEA but still. Only exception is North Korea that's closed off to foreigners, they're our only hope tbh.

Surely though China and Japan are still overwhelmingly homogeneous?

I'm not sure about South Korea.

That's sad about SEA though yeah.

Lol at this gook complaining about his brother's kids. Where are this gooks Children? Oh, right he didn't have any:feelskek: because he's Asian

Lol at this gook complaining about his brother's kids. Where are this gooks Children? Oh, right he didn't have any:feelskek: because he's Asian
He claims he has 5 children and because of his superior parenting his daughters won't worship white cock :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Regarding that first post again... I mean, I do think that races/ethnicities who are smart do try to teach their children about their values and people, so I see his point.

But yeah living as a minority immediately puts you on the back foot.

Their high IQ benefits them, ofcourse, so much so that leftists have declared Asians white and beneficiaries of white privilege, just because they are able to interface well with a first world environment jfl. But it doesn’t benefit them in any sexual way.

Ya its definitely a result of DiVErSiTy. Who would have thunk you’d get a million different problems if you try to mix different races and cultures. Tbh Id be completely fine with Asian immigration. I find them pleasant to be around and they don’t produce any diversity related problems that require unending damage control, but fuck there should be like a travel/immigration warning for Asians that they will be mogged and their daughters/wives will be whores for white cock.

I find them pleasant to be around and they don’t produce any diversity related problems that require unending damage control, but fuck there should be like a travel/immigration warning for Asians that they will be mogged and their daughters/wives will be whores for white cock.
They'd still come, a lot of Asian parents literally want their daughters to marry cumskins and produce hapa offspring :soy:

Ricecel copers love to put all the blame on whites, but reality is the majority of Asians are spineless CUCKS who have no problem screwing their sons over as long as their daughters can get white cock and they get some of those precious white genes in their family line. Asians are absolutely obsessed with race and their own racial inferiority to a point non-Asians can't even understand.

Their high IQ benefits them, ofcourse, so much so that leftists have declared Asians white and beneficiaries of white privilege, just because they are able to interface well with a first world environment jfl. But it doesn’t benefit them in any sexual way.

Ya its definitely a result of DiVErSiTy. Who would have thunk you’d get a million different problems if you try to mix different races and cultures. Tbh Id be completely fine with Asian immigration. I find them pleasant to be around and they don’t produce any diversity related problems that require unending damage control, but fuck there should be like a travel/immigration warning for Asians that they will be mogged and their daughters/wives will be whores for white cock.

I was thinking yesterday that it seems like left-wingers only like immigrants when they are doing badly in life like they are. It's like they want fellow losers.

Asians do well so now they're the enemy too.

I'd think IQ kind of benefits them sexually as it results in more money and higher status.

There are a fair few Asians in my area and I think I usually see them with other Asians to be honest.

But yeah being a minority really is a bad idea for anybody.

"(...) we are a lot smarter (56% of us have college degree vs whites 35%), and we have a lot lower divorce rate." - imagine what would happen if white redditor wrote it about blacks

"(...) we are a lot smarter (56% of us have college degree vs whites 35%), and we have a lot lower divorce rate." - imagine what would happen if white redditor wrote it about blacks
He also said Asians have small penis but big brain and thinks that's a good thing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I was thinking yesterday that it seems like left-wingers only like immigrants when they are doing badly in life like they are. It's like they want fellow losers.

They have a savior complex. All this talk about muh disenfranchised minorities is no different than the white man's burden in the past.

I'd think IQ kind of benefits them sexually as it results in more money and higher status.

Well there was a study that showed Asians need to earn $250,000 per year MORE to be considered as desirable as an average white man (who earns $50,000 or something) on dating apps. So in essence an Asian multimillionnaire is as desirable as an average white man, it's beyond brutal.

There are a fair few Asians in my area and I think I usually see them with other Asians to be honest.
I live in Germany and I also mostly see Asian couples here, but the few WMAF are extremely triggering. I had a white 6'+ tallfag flatmate who had a sub 5' noodle girlfriend and they would literally make out in front of me, absolute ERfuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

"My nephew has graduated from graduate school and is working as an IT professional with a good income, but still no girlfriend yet."
they will never learn
they never do honestly

But yeah being a minority really is a bad idea for anybody.
Characteristic of leftism is leftists’ identification with weak/failed/perceived inferior/deviant groups. It is telling what they think of the explicitly designated victim groups that comprise their “diverse” in-group.

They'd still come, a lot of Asian parents literally want their daughters to marry cumskins and produce hapa offspring :soy:

Ricecel copers love to put all the blame on whites, but reality is the majority of Asians are spineless CUCKS who have no problem screwing their sons over as long as their daughters can get white cock and they get some of those precious white genes in their family line. Asians are absolutely obsessed with race and their own racial inferiority to a point non-Asians can't even understand.
Does anyone really blame whites for noodlewhore obsession for them though?

Oh well yeah ofcourse THEY do. I should have specified. I meant incels on this site.

Jfl. “Our sisters”. nigger they were never yours.
Yeah ricecels here are more blackpilled. These guys are just bluepilled simps who are offended noodlewhores still hate them no matter how much they kiss their ass :lul: