Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More proof all males on IT are incels or bottom tier normies in denial

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Look at this faggot: claims he's ugly and has a "smoking hot fiancee".

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ifntcv/a_recent_experiment_and_the_results/

Meanwhile his last post from 1 month ago:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/hpk1vf/ive_settled_on_a_general_timeframe_for_my_suicide/

:lul: :lul:

If you have a "smoking hot fiancee" who loves you why the fuck would you want to kill yourself? It can't possibly be that he knows he's just the betabuxx and she's fucking Chad behind his back. No look at me I'm ugly and I'm so happy I wanna kms checkmate inkwells :feelsclown: :feelskek:

Maybe he's bipolar. Sounds like it.

Man, these guys are delusional.

lmao what a joker :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

LMAO EVERY FUCKING TIME.

I was stubborn about this for a good while, but nowadays I fully agree that we should stop giving IT any attention. Those people are deeply sunk into mental illness and crazy ideologies. Every time someone there tries to play the tough guy against us, you just have to go to his profile and scroll down a bit to find depressive and suicidal posts. They are in a worse mental state than even most incels, and they believe in much, much more retarded and degenerated stuff. The amount of trannies there is also telling. Better to just pray for them and ignore them.

If you're an IT type reading this, the gospel is found in 1st Corinthians chapter 15 verses 1 through 4. Humble yourself before God, believe that Christ shed His blood for you, accept that you're a sinner, pray for God in the name of Jesus for faith and maybe your mental state will improve. It's free, so it doesn't hurt to try.

Last edited:
I was stubborn about this for a good while, but nowadays I fully agree that we should stop giving IT any attention. Those people are deeply sunk into mental illness and crazy ideologies. Every time someone there tries to play the tough guy against us, you just have to go to his profile and scroll down a bit to find depressive and suicidal posts. They are in a worse mental state than even most incels, and they believe in much, much more retarded and degenerated stuff. The amount of trannies there is also telling. Better to just pray for them and ignore them.

If you're an IT type reading this, the gospel is found in 1st Corinthians chapter 15 verses 1 through 4. Humble yourself before God, believe that Christ shed His blood for you, accept that you're a sinner, pray for God in the name of Jesus for faith and maybe your mental state will improve. It's free, so it doesn't hurt to try.
i like your songs

They're already dead.

"He just didn't decide yet, you silly inkwell!" No wonder btw such guys are posting on it, they match foids chaotic mental state. In fact from what he says, he and his top-tier gf are mentalmatched. It's more over for these guys than it is for people here.

Why do they keep lying? If you have to literally make shit up to prove something, maybe that something isn't true after all

already knew that and the foids are fat uglies as well. really disgusting people. kys it

His autistic stacy gf is driving him insane

Being a betabux cuck to a used ho doesn't count.

You can literally find dozens of these soys larping everyday about their life. remember last week when @Edmund_Kemper found this ITcel's posts where for the last 2 years he said he wanted to kill himself and was a worthless 30 year old KHHV? And just for his IT post larp, he said he had a girlfriend who he fucks everyday while just a month before that he wanted to kill himself due to loneliness :lul:

Did not read that wall of text (from the soy).

It's so blatantly obvious at this point that even the other subreddits just call them incels in denial and laugh at them

I fully agree... it's funny at first then distressing when I realise the unhealthy coping mechanisms n mental gymnastics they go thru to preserve their happiness or at least the idea of it...

We have observed more than enough of their online indentities to firmly conclude that they are what they are -- mentally ill, suicidal, depraved. We need no further proof. They are in no position to give advice to anyone. Now it's on their part to somehow convince us otherwise.

It's so blatantly obvious at this point that even the other subreddits just call them incels in denial and laugh at them
We have observed more than enough of their online indentities to firmly conclude that they are what they are -- mentally ill, suicidal, depraved. We need no further proof. They are in no position to give advice to anyone. Now it's on their part to somehow convince us otherwise.
There's something that makes people who are incel just like us become feminist cucks instead of self-admitted incels. It's kinda like, when you're losing a discussion and being shown you're wrong, you kinda tend to either accept you're losing it (what incels do in that case) or double down much more and become deluded (what feminist cucks do).

Man, these guys are delusional.
"i am what you guys would call a chad"
I was stubborn about this for a good while, but nowadays I fully agree that we should stop giving IT any attention. Those people are deeply sunk into mental illness and crazy ideologies. Every time someone there tries to play the tough guy against us, you just have to go to his profile and scroll down a bit to find depressive and suicidal posts. They are in a worse mental state than even most incels, and they believe in much, much more retarded and degenerated stuff.
Why do they keep lying? If you have to literally make shit up to prove something, maybe that something isn't true after all
There's something that makes people who are incel just like us become feminist cucks instead of self-admitted incels. It's kinda like, when you're losing a discussion and being shown you're wrong, you kinda tend to either accept you're losing it (what incels do in that case) or double down much more and become deluded (what feminist cucks do).