Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (More pics of my room) How do you keep your rooms clean?

Are you seriously supposed to clean EVERY day? Nobody sees my room anyway. Why should I fucking care

Not every day, but at least every 3 days & vacuum cleaner every week, once. It's about your health, not much else, imho. I couldn't stay like this, by the way.

My mom cleaned my room for me while I was in the psych ward

(Due to popular demand heres more of my room)

Seriously wtf. Every time I clean it just looks like this in a few days.

Are you seriously supposed to clean EVERY day? Nobody sees my room anyway. Why should I fucking care
View attachment 88378View attachment 88379View attachment 88380View attachment 88381

My room's pretty bad too, tbh. I'm kinda ahasmed of it but I just can't seem to gather the energy to clean it up. Will take a solid 7-8 hours to clean it and organize it 100%.

Feelsbadman.

Btw, a room like that is a sign of depression

The trick is not to clean your room, it's to not let it get dirty in the first place :feelsthink:
When you have trash like cans to throw away, just take it along the next time you go to the kitchen or the bathroom. Only use one plate, mug, spoon and fork so that you're forced to wash them eventually. Have designated places for every item and put them where they belong once you stop using them. If something drops on the floor or you spill something, take care of it at the same exact moment.
I haven't really cleaned my room in years, and it's not messy. Dust is still a problem though ngl

U just making us all look bad. That is just cans really. Few days u said? How fat are u.

You consume a lot tbh.

Holy fuck bro, my room is a museum compared to this

Get a massive trash can and put it right next to your pc,so that you can throw away shit at all time.Fuck It,get 4 trashcans,put them where you think you'd end up eating most often.

U just making us all look bad. That is just cans really. Few days u said? How fat are u.
Some of it has been here over a week or 2.

Im not fat at all lol.

Get a massive trash can and put it right next to your pc,so that you can throw away shit at all time.Fuck It,get 4 trashcans,put them where you think you'd end up eating most often.
This is a good idea in my opinion.

Thats not a bad idea tbh

no piss bottles?

GTFO normie

pepsi, beer and other shit is healthy?
Ive been starvationmaxxing so in getting liquid calories. i mostly just drink beer and water normally. I eat very healthy minus the occasional junk.

If you clean it, you'll lose all this nice progress bro

You're definitely NEET, but certainly not very tidy. Lol at that fan on the floor. I see you're a Pepsi aficionado like me.

What is this?
NEET and Tidy Room

get a large trash can for your room and throw everything in that
I have a big one right next to my desk, it's very helpful.
vacuum cleaner every week, once. It's about your health, not much else, imho. I couldn't stay like this, by the way.
I vacuumed for the first time in 6 months, this is all the dust that was laying about
Vacuum

Also, here's all my dishes that have piled up. Haven't washed them in months
Messy dishes

Just live with your parents. Maybe your mum would clean it for you.
Or just learn how to throw empty cans in to garbage. It will help a lot.
And nice room boyo.

You going to make the jordan peterson copers very happy

Good fucking grief.

I have OCD so keeping my room/home immaculately neat and tidy comes naturally to me. I couldn't cope with living conditions like yours.

How do you keep your room so filthy and live in it? I feel pretty down sometimes but I still clean my room.

I'm a compulsive cleaner. My room never gets insanely messy.

I keep it clean by not leaving very much for myself to pick up. I really have never ate or drank in my room either.

vacuumed for the first time in 6 months, this is all the dust that was laying about
vacuum-jpg.88653

You did a good job, I imagined that more dust would have piled up in such a time. :feelsokman:

By going to therapy, going to the gym and taking a cold shower. How else?

You're definitely NEET, but certainly not very tidy. Lol at that fan on the floor. I see you're a Pepsi aficionado like me.

What is this?
View attachment 88652

I have a big one right next to my desk, it's very helpful.

I vacuumed for the first time in 6 months, this is all the dust that was laying about
View attachment 88653
Also, here's all my dishes that have piled up. Haven't washed them in months
View attachment 88657
A battery charger.
Just live with your parents. Maybe your mum would clean it for you.
Or just learn how to throw empty cans in to garbage. It will help a lot.
And nice room boyo.
I do live with my mom.

holy fuck, clean and ur room u bum