Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

more evidence social anxiety / autism memes are BS

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"bro u gotta be interesting, funny, and suave."

that's why girls hook up with drunk guys at parties?
because drunk dudes spilling beer all over themselves and being sloppy is so suave and interesting?

or when girls go overseas to fuck foreign chads and they can't even speak their language?

mylifeistrash said:
or when girls go overseas to fuck foreign chads and they can't even speak their language?

Vantablack pill right there.

mylifeistrash said:

because drunk dudes spilling beer all over themselves and being sloppy is so suave and interesting?

a7PIjvy.gif

Holy fuck it's o v e r

kek reminds me of stories i've heard of girls falling in love with men who speak a different fucking language

" u gotta have a cool pick up line/ bio bro!"
" u gotta send an interesting message bro!"

_incelinside said:
mylifeistrash said:
a7PIjvy.gif

Holy fuck it's o v e r

kek reminds me of stories i've heard of girls falling in love with men who speak a different fucking language

I actually saw that in RL.I was very young and blue ar the time and I couldn't put 2 and 2 together.

Most people hate admitting the cold truth

There ar emen that have fall for this and they feel bad for themselves beause they are not funny/interesting. Little do they know that you can be the funniset guy alive but if the whore doesn't like you she isn't going to laugh

mylifeistrash said:

B-b-but muh game theory 
PHXVQfe.gif

This tbh. If you still have not kissed a girl by 18, you are a truecel.

Has the vid with the gl drooling autist been posted here yet. Literally autistic and girls in the comments want to fuck him.

New New Poster said:
Has the vid with the gl drooling autist been posted here yet. Literally autistic and girls in the comments want to fuck him.

Exactly why I constantly tell people "mentalcel" is fucking retarded.

"Bro, you gotta stop trying and just let it happen"

Low iq post. You are talking about 8+ chads well in that case you can do no wrong in the eyes a females, but if you are sub 8 with anxiety or give autism vibes, it's over, females will stop pursuing you, but if you are a 8 they won't care. And all the mentalcels here are sub8. So stop with these retardded posts