Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More cucktears lying to make me look bad.

oilonthe-Rose

oilonthe-Rose

Officer
★★★★
[font=Helvetica,Arial,Sans-Serif]"I see the coward that mentions going on a shooting spree finally updated his signature. It was real awkward for the few days where we were past December 19th, 2017 and he hadn't done shit."[/font]
Genuine quote from Inceltears about me. People lying really pisses me off and I don't have a reddit account anymore so I wanted to post a reply. Kek, it never said 2017 you moron. Fuck you  calling me a coward. These people make up so much shit to make us look like pussys. I'm not a muslimcel, the sig isn't a joke. It's the truth, no women care about my life, since my mother died every girl I know has used me or just bullied me. I just want somebody to love me.

Rójj said:
DK was a joke too?

Kinda, I do seriously sympathise with him. I would go ER but its almost impossible to get a gun in the UK.  Just want to beat the fuck out of the twat that posted that.

They are basically bullies

wtf do you care man

Defaming and accusing others is not good, and it also doesn't help them.

It's sometimes a sad thing that most people crave for conflict and violence.

nausea said:
wtf do you care man

I don't like being slandered like that. It never said 2017, so don't say that it did to make me look like a coward.

oilonthe-Rose said:
nausea said:
wtf do you care man
I don't like being slandered like that. It never said 2017, so don't say that it did to make me look like a coward.
I meant why do you care about inceltears

nausea said:
I meant why do you care about inceltears

I don't care about them existing, I just don't like being slandered.