Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee More and more fake rape accusations ...

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Foids are doing all they can to become famous, and as most have no particular talent, they can use the only the very attribute that will barely give them social value until they reach menopause : sexual blackmail, including fake rape accusations.

Here is something that we will fortunately never have to deal with as non famous incels.

I. Till the rockstar Chad
163124179-2a3e9cce-37b7-4e7d-a62e-df83ab9544e5.jpg

I can't believe they thought they would get a pass accusing Till Lindemann though. Dude is a a fucking rock star who always had 10/10 groopies desperately wanting to have sex with him. Like, did he even have to force anyone, ever ? ... But it's just a matter of ill-gotten fame for the accusers. The foids just wrote fake testimonies to the press, and there's still no actual lawsuit. The main accuser even wrote a twitt where she admits she lied, and that "it's not Till, it's someone else" without naming anyone ... Fucking pathetic attention whores.

II. Juan the clever prettyboy

Juan Branco, a famous french lawyer, who's very based and is defending a lot of people against our current corrupt government, was falsely accused some days ago. In fact, he annoys a lot of powerful people and they made up a case with a northern-african hooker to accuse him of rape. You must know that Branco had a lot of female lovers and even they testified such accusation were ridiculous. The hooker probably got paid by some official to produce fake accusations and sabotage Branco during one of his most important cases, currently defending Ousmane Sonko, an opposing senegalese politician, against the main interest of some french intelligentsia.

Btw he was defending the fellow yeloow jacket movement back then, extremely based tbh

When will foids stop being so crazily craving for attention ? Why are they so easily manipulated by powerful men, using that very psychological bias of theirs, and then pretend they are "feminists" ?

Rape should be legal, it would force women to think about where they go and what they do.

Rape should be legal, it would force women to think about where they go and what they do.
The whole concept has become totally devoid of value since foids are making up so many fake rape accusation cases. They literally had the atomic weapon to destroy men's lives and they made it totally useless because of their abuse and lack of measure. Feminism 101

If any acusation they can make gives the guy with the acusation the guilty until proven innocent label it always gives the foid an upper hand in sending any man through hell

If any acusation they can make gives the guy with the acusation the guilty until proven innocent label it always gives the foid an upper hand in sending any man through hell
I agree even if they are proven innocent they'll be treated like a pariah and blacklisted but it doesn't compare to what incels go through.

even if they are proven innocent they'll be treated like a pariah and blacklisted
Just look at Johnny Depp. He was innocent and proven to be the victim in the relation with the crazy bed shitter, and yet people are still treating him like the antechrist. Johnny fucking Depp.

Just look at Johnny Depp. He was innocent and proven to be the victim in the relation with the crazy bed shitter, and yet people are still treating him like the antechrist. Johnny fucking Depp.
I haven't heard much about the former famous guy it was so bad that his former wife said so confidently that nobody would believe you

I think a lot of foids think about where they go when it comes to the possibility of being a victim of a heinous violation. If rape were legal you would not have rapists in jail so incidents of rape would go up at quite the dramatic rate. Ok foids would think more about where they go if it were legal to rape my point is foids already think about where they go to prevent themselves from being victims of the worst crimes. It’s safe to say most people think about where they go to prevent the worst from happening to them it’s a basic thought all of us have when it comes to survival

I agree even if they are proven innocent they'll be treated like a pariah and blacklisted but it doesn't compare to what incels go through.
When it comes to getting blacklisted a foid can get a guy blacklisted as soon as she thinks she has something about him to exclude him for or be suspicious of him for. So the problem here is some foids won’t even go through the effort to get a decent amount of evidence to get a guy black listed they’ll just black list a guy over his lack of social function or a miscommunication or even the tiniest of mistakes the guy has made. Foids will use a guys mistakes against the guy to exaggerate his mistakes just to make him look as bad as possible. The effort a foid will go through to get a guy black listed is absolute hell if the foid hates the guy because she thinks the worst of the guy.

I think a lot of foids think about where they go when it comes to the possibility of being a victim of a heinous violation.
They already do that shit since they always REEE about walking home at night
Ofc they have no problem getting date raped at Chad's frat party tho :feelsclown: