Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Morality is a foid trait, cruelty is the only viable option for incels. Incel Spartanism must prevail.

paroxysm

paroxysm

assaultcel
★★
Recall; the female is inherently weak and inferior to the male from a biological perspective, it does not have the advantage of testosterone or the muscles that a male has, because of this, it relies on psychological operations and other cunning methods/manipulation in order to gain power and or preserve itself. The female has done many things to adapt to this primal disadvantage, i.e evolving to be masochists to enjoy their biological purposes of reproduction and having an inherent Freudian desire to be raped. This is just one of the many things the foid has necessitated itself towards. Morality, is also one gigantic element towards it. Emasculation of the male as industrial society evolved by the jews to ensure its citizens do not evolve to fight against it was pushed forward by the notion of morality. We have been brainwashed as a young infant to feel empathy for the weak, by the females, something they themselves can not do. They make men follow morality in order to prevent women from being attacked, allowing women to have an easier time to control and manipulate others, and men at a disadvantage by making sure they don't do anything that can be an advantage towards them.

Men are evil savages, and rightfully so as nature, the cruel whore it is, intended. Let men rape, let them steal, let them murder, maim, mutilate, flay, burn, beat, as men do to preserve themselves. It is in our nature and we need to make sure we keep doing this. We must deny morality as it is a tool and rubric used by the foids to support others against our own interests. We need to evolve, we need to let our might, make right. Infact, we just need to make our might. We have no need to make anything right. There is no right or wrong, only stacy having sex with chad and wage slaving.

Foid have psyoped us all into feeling empathy and caring for others to perserve a society that has no interests in us and wants to actively see us dead or enslaved. We need to fight immediately. Hang children at all costs if it so requires you to do so. Slaughter their old women like the cowards they are as life was not intended to be so long. Shoot their soldiers with no mercy as we can not afford any prisoners.

Last edited:
JoinedOct 2, 2023Posts7

Cope women have no empathy

Foid have psyoped us all into feeling empathy and caring for others to perserve a society that has no interests in us and wants to actively see us dead.
100%

Morality is an invisible compensation to distract people from soyciety screwing them over in real, visible ways

Morality is subjective and is entirely a construct of culture and society. As such, and since the western world has embraced female empowerment and an ethic which is permissive of all manner of debauchery, morality is now an impediment to achieving a truly virtuous life. How can moral men such as incels maintain their morality in this immoral world? I suggest that we embrace Islam, the Sharia law and likewise the full swath of blackpill ideology and thoroughly repudiate every facet of depraved western values.

Morality is subjective and is entirely a construct of culture and society. As such, and since the western world has embraced female empowerment and an ethic which is permissive of all manner of debauchery, morality is now an impediment to achieving a truly virtuous life. How can moral men such as incels maintain their morality in this immoral world? I suggest that we embrace Islam, the Sharia law and likewise the full swath of blackpill ideology and thoroughly repudiate every facet of depraved western values.
I wish Allah existed

The issue comes when you're a low t loser like me that can barely look at another person in the eyes, let alone commit any form of cruelty

I wish Allah existed
Even if you can't reconcile a belief in Allah from an intellectual or empirical standpoint, it is extremely empowering to act as though He does exist as it enables you to pursue a life dedicated to the annihilation of female supremacy whilst simultaneously accruing merit in the hereafter. I've often said that Islam is a perfectly complimentary theology to the black pill ideology of the incel creed.

The issue comes when you're a low t loser like me that can barely look at another person in the eyes, let alone commit any form of cruelty
you must evolve or face extinction. nature wants you dead. alternatively, where as I would personally disagree, sissy out. masculinity is nothing more than a harness that gets you no where at this stage for you. appeal to the foid or get a roid.

same and even if i had the guts to do it i couldnt bring myself to, i can only see myself hurting someone else in self defence

Morality is subjective and is entirely a construct of culture and society. As such, and since the western world has embraced female empowerment and an ethic which is permissive of all manner of debauchery, morality is now an impediment to achieving a truly virtuous life.
We live in a world where biological instinct takes priority over morality but men are not allowed to act on their instincts, only women are. Feminism has stripped men of the ability to be moral at all, since masculinity is now seen as inherently evil. Meanwhile women are empowered to act on their hypergamous instincts without consequence.

I don't see morality as devoid of benefit but I do agree with the sentiment of @paroxysm. The solution to female nature is male nature, which is violence, but society will not allow men to counteract women. There is a reason why even many normies today idolize patrick bateman or joker. They live in a society bereft of any moral ideal for men and therefore turn to their biological instinct, which is to be a stone cold killer. The popularity of rap music among zoomers is even more compelling evidence of this. The reason why many young white men listen to rap music or larp as gangsters is because its the only available form of masculinity that isn't cucked but won't get you completely cancelled. People are afraid of criticizing black masculinity but it is completely devoid of morality and very popular among male zoomers for this reason. Female instinct can only be suppressed with male violence and it is only natural that many are drawn to even if they don't know it.

We live in a world where biological instinct takes priority over morality but men are not allowed to act on their instincts, only women are. Feminism has stripped men of the ability to be moral at all, since masculinity is now seen as inherently evil. Meanwhile women are empowered to act on their hypergamous instincts without consequence.

I don't see morality as devoid of benefit but I do agree with the sentiment of @paroxysm. The solution to female nature is male nature, which is violence, but society will not allow men to counteract women. There is a reason why even many normies today idolize patrick bateman or joker. They live in a society bereft of any moral ideal for men and therefore turn to their biological instinct, which is to be a stone cold killer. The popularity of rap music among zoomers is even more compelling evidence of this. The reason why many young white men listen to rap music or larp as gangsters is because its the only available form of masculinity that isn't cucked but won't get you completely cancelled. People are afraid of criticizing black masculinity but it is completely devoid of morality and very popular among male zoomers for this reason. Female instinct can only be suppressed with male violence and it is only natural that many are drawn to even if they don't know it.
They even make it worse by antagonizing masculinity by calling it "toxic", as if thats supposed to be a bad thing. Masculinity is getting eradicated and canceled by morality and needs to be risen up from the ashes immediately. Omega-based post @cunnylover69

Masculinity is getting eradicated and canceled by morality and needs to be risen up from the ashes immediately.
It is the only solution. By trying to eradicate what they see as toxic masculinity women are really just destroying the only ideals that protected them from being raped and enslaved. They will understand what true toxic masculinity is very soon and will realize they are powerless to stop it.

Recall; the female is inherently weak and inferior to the male from a biological perspective, it does not have the advantage of testosterone or the muscles that a male has, because of this, it relies on psychological operations and other cunning methods/manipulation in order to gain power and or preserve itself. The female has done many things to adapt to this primal disadvantage, i.e evolving to be masochists to enjoy their biological purposes of reproduction and having an inherent Freudian desire to be raped. This is just one of the many things the foid has necessitated itself towards. Morality, is also one gigantic element towards it. Emasculation of the male as industrial society evolved by the jews to ensure its citizens do not evolve to fight against it was pushed forward by the notion of morality. We have been brainwashed as a young infant to feel empathy for the weak, by the females, something they themselves can not do. They make men follow morality in order to prevent women from being attacked, allowing women to have an easier time to control and manipulate others, and men at a disadvantage by making sure they don't do anything that can be an advantage towards them.

Men are evil savages, and rightfully so as nature, the cruel whore it is, intended. Let men rape, let them steal, let them murder, maim, mutilate, flay, burn, beat, as men do to preserve themselves. It is in our nature and we need to make sure we keep doing this. We must deny morality as it is a tool and rubric used by the foids to support others against our own interests. We need to evolve, we need to let our might, make right. Infact, we just need to make our might. We have no need to make anything right. There is no right or wrong, only stacy having sex with chad and wage slaving.

Foid have psyoped us all into feeling empathy and caring for others to perserve a society that has no interests in us and wants to actively see us dead or enslaved. We need to fight immediately. Hang children at all costs if it so requires you to do so. Slaughter their old women like the cowards they are as life was not intended to be so long. Shoot their soldiers with no mercy as we can not afford any prisoners.
strong post
i have read about this in several foid authors and even in ancient Indian drama like Mahabharat/ Ramayana etc.

Fucking wrong. Abstract morality is a MALE trait and provably so. Morality based on conformity to group or self interest is female trait

I want to ask people who preach morality:

Why men who show their dominance and are cruel to the weak, often are respected and have families?
While I avoid to create troubles for others due to being low t and people see me mostly as garbage abomination?
Others don't respect me while I often act like soycuck trying to help others.
While men who torture others ( literally and figuratively ) are respected, have sex and often beautiful wives and may have high social status?

I want to ask people who preach morality:

Why men who show their dominance and are cruel to the weak, often are respected and have families?
While I avoid to create troubles for others due to being low t and people see me mostly as garbage abomination?
Others don't respect me while I often act like soycuck trying to help others.
While men who torture others ( literally and figuratively ) are respected, have sex and often beautiful wives and may have high social status?
It is the natural law of things, the one that goes against the law preached by the ZOG.

morality is a foid BAIT*