Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Monologue] I'm an addict

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
I want to become clean like I used to be despite all of the suffering but I've caved in and I'm deeply ashamed of it.

I miss being this "terminator" of a man who steered clear of all degeneracy despite the insane suffering I experienced daily.

I remember coping with art and sport and it was such a glorious time in my life, I felt so strong like nothing could derail me from my goal but something powerful came across and it threw me back into the deplorable bottom that I'm very familiar with. It felt so warm and accustomed with that I couldn't help but to accept it into my very being.

Only after the fact I realised what a terrible thing I have done but it only strengthened my demise since I thought: "I'm already at the bottom, if I carry on with this it won't make much of a difference."

But it did. With each terrible decision, I came father away from the person who I used to be to the point where I don't recognise myself anymore.

Back to square one.

You mean drugs? Been there done that

Try nofap and coldshowers to boost your T and train your will

You mean drugs? Been there done that

Try nofap and coldshowers to boost your T and train your will
You could say so, yes. I've tried no fap and cold showers and it definitely helps alot but making it a habit is the real struggle.

The burden of Being is what it makes it so difficult. Once men face the suffering they're prone to degeneracy.

I'm so ashamed to admit it but I just give in once things get really difficult.

Perhaps it's the Civilisation that allows Men to "give in"?

They again larper!

You may be an addict but you sure can't pass as a junkie talking like that!

They again larper!

You may be an addict but you sure can't pass as a junkie talking like that!
You sure about that? I've been battling my addiction since my early teens.

Just because I've read some literature in my "in between periods" doesn't mean that I'm a LARPer.

You sure about that? I've been battling my addiction since my early teens.

Just because I've read some literature in my "in between periods" doesn't mean that I'm a LARPer.
You never said what your addicted to.
Just a bunch off smarty pants mental poetry! Too clean to be dirty.

You never said what your addicted to.
Just a bunch off smarty pants mental poetry! Too clean to be dirty.
I don't want to portray myself as a "victim" to certain thing in this thread, that's why I'm reluctant to mention to what I'm addicted to.
Instead I want to start a discussion about addiction in general.

Last edited:
Would give some insight to say what drugs you do. We all have something we're ashamed of

Would give some insight to say what drugs you do. We all have something we're ashamed of
It doesn't matter! All degeneracy leads to the same outcome no matter what's the poison of your choice.

Shame, disgust and guilt are the universal emotions we feel because of our degenerate addictions.

I don't want to portray myself as a "victim" to certain thing in this thread, that's why I'm reluctant to mention to what I'm addicted to.
Instead I want to start a discussion about addiction in general.
Ok. I beg your pardon, then.

Even though i no longer do various things i still feel "the pull" of them.

So i understand.

Ok. I beg your pardon, then.

Even though i no longer do various things i still feel "the pull" of them.

So i understand.
That's the thing. People like you and I will always feel that "pull" towards that stuff when things don't blow our way.

And that's the hardest thing to fight in those situations.

Maybe we're corrupted and not meant for higher things in our lives?

That's the thing. People like you and I will always feel that "pull" towards that stuff when things don't blow our way.

And that's the hardest thing to fight in those situations.

Maybe we're corrupted and not meant for higher things in our lives?
There's no "higher things" for our faces.
Various substances are just copes

There's no "higher things" for our faces.
Various substances are just copes
Don't say it! A lot of "great inventors" and what not were pretty incel in their appearance and yet they had the strength to stay away from degeneracy.

Maybe they were indulging in degeneracy but ended up finding the strength to stay away from it. Although I doubt it since it would probably take a life time of absence from all that shit to come up with anything like it but I suppose it's a good cope for addictcels.

Don't say it! A lot of "great inventors" and what not were pretty incel in their appearance and yet they had the strength to stay away from degeneracy.

Maybe they were indulging in degeneracy but ended up finding the strength to stay away from it. Although I doubt it since it would probably take a life time of absence from all that shit to come up with anything like it but I suppose it's a good cope for addictcels.
Just swap addictions bro!

I.e.
Instead of being a drunk, I'm a permaculture gardener...

Just swap addictions bro!

I.e.
Instead of being a drunk, I'm a permaculture gardener...
this is pretty good technique. In past I was addicted to masturbation, I eventually swapped additions out by filling my day up with activities and used books, meditation and exercise as substitutions. Similar thing can be done for most addiction

this is pretty good technique. In past I was addicted to masturbation, I eventually swapped additions out by filling my day up with activities and used books, meditation and exercise as substitutions. Similar thing can be done for most addiction
I need to swap out my cigarette for something else now.... Ugh.

Does severe nicotine addiction count?