Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [MONKMAXXING] I avoid foids my age

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I was shopping for food the other day and every time I saw a foid around my age, I walk away immediately. This comes as natural to me, it's like my second nature now.

Last edited:
dont do that, they are uncomfortable around us and we should make them seethe every moment we can

dont do that, they are uncomfortable around us and we should make them seethe every moment we can
I've become like this after years of constant negative reinforcement.

I thought I'm the only one who doesn't look at other women anymore, like you would do in Saudi Arabia or in the territory of the Islamic State/Tahrir Sham.

When you begin to avoid staring at other girls, it gets... easier. The only caveat is, you'll start to feel like women are actual ALIENS.

I thought I'm the only one who doesn't look at other women, like you would do in Saudi Arabia or in the territory of the Islamic State/Tahrir Sham.
My mind has started blurring their faces out, they are now faceless to me.

My mind has started blurring their faces out, they are now faceless to me.
IMO, those are the very first stages before the point of no return: suicide is the only alternative.

It's a coping mechanism, and it helps to me.

I involuntarily look at the floor.

I was shopping for food the other day and every time I saw a foid around my age, I walk away immediately. This comes as natural to me, it's like my second nature now.
Harder to do at church, mang :forcedsmile: