Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mongoloid bros...we lost

@Made in Heaven not even worth responding to this clown anymore. When deathnics lose and have nothing to say they fall back on fall durrr race isn’t real we wuz all out of Africa knowing that they themselves don’t even genuinely believe that shit. The likes of @Caesercel would fit in better on a site like Reddit :feelskek:
I mean, When you start denying basic scientific facts there's nothing much left to argue anyway. I have a lot to say though, infact I've just debunked your whole argument. Its not my fault that you don't have a reasonable response.

I'd like to hear your reasoning on this, why would you consider Indians to be more superior than Middle Easterners? (I'm curious not starting an argument here)
He said abo indians. I'm assuming he's referring to dravidians. Its not that I believe any race is objectively superior perse bit his argument that middle easterners are objectively superior is easily debunkable.

Middle easterners have superior looks and superior lifting, body building genetics. But dravidians have high iq achievements in the field of science. They have a space program, a nuclear program, better tally of scientific discovery, better performance in chess championships/olympiads. And an older more vibrant civilisational heritage. (Ps, I'm not one, they like to try to discredit me by calling me a shitskin)

What about compared to Europeans? They have more superior looks, lifting, bodybuilding genetics and perhaps IQ compared to Dravidians. Would this objectively make them more superior compared to Dravidians because on average they have higher everything compared to them?

If no, why not?

Because for the Middle Eastern example you just said "Oh but Dravidians got IQ" so it kinda equalled out there. What if we made a comparison to Europeans now
I guess you could say europeans generally mog across most fields

I mean, When you start denying basic scientific facts there's nothing much left to argue anyway. I have a lot to say though, infact I've just debunked your whole argument. Its not my fault that you don't have a reasonable response.
Everything that you say has already been disproven many times by us. It will be pointless to explain it to you again because you are not having this discussion in good faith and you are just behaving as a troll and baiter at this point talking in circles and attempting to waste our time and effort on you. This conversation is over.

Would this imply they're a superior race compared to everyone else?
In a way. As long as its clear that the achievements precede superiority and not vice versa. I. E. The quality of "superiority" is not innate/intrinsic

Last edited:
Would this imply they're a superior race compared to everyone else?
Idiot doesn’t even believe in race don’t expect a real answer from him about any of these things.

Everything that you say has already been disproven many times by us. It will be pointless to explain it to you again because you are not having this discussion in good faith and you are just behaving as a troll and baiter at this point talking in circles and attempting to waste our time and effort on you. This conversation is over.
Did a great job of elucidating my mindset in these debates

Did a great job of elucidating my mindset in these debates
Your mindset is of a gutter troll that’s here to thumb your nose at us instead of having an actual discussion in good faith.

You think curries mog MENA enough said :feelsclown:

Your mindset is of a gutter troll that’s here to thumb your nose at us instead of having an actual discussion in good faith.
I'm not the one jumping to personal insults at first sight of resistence. You talk about good faith but you still fail to address anything I've said.
You think curries mog MENA enough said :feelsclown:
Middle easterners have superior looks
Reading doesn't seem to be your strong suite

That's EXACRTLY what it means. Just like saying kinky hair is a "black trait" or saying slanted eyes are an "asian" trait.
To be fair, kinky hair isn't exclusive to Africans. It's also in Papuans and Andamanese, people who aren't African.
Yes, being tall is also a white trait.
No it isn't. What about Native Africans who are above 6'?

What about the Northern Chinese who are over 5'10 on average?

Last edited:
thats brutal.

[UWSL]No it isn't. What about Native Africans who are above 6'?[/UWSL]

That’s average height. When you talk about the Netherlands they are 6’4 on average which is an average you will only find in whites.

They speak japanese, they live in japan. The cultural context of most of their stories is japanese. These ARE japanese people unless stated otherwise.

There is no "north european dna" or "negroid dna". There is just dna. Biology and genetics does not care about your retarded race copes/constructs.
Stop Jew posting. We can tell if someone has North European DNA or Negroid DNA by testing their genetics.
As I've explained already for it to be considered a white feature mulatto green eyed people should be impossible.
If a green eyed white man has a kid with a black eyed black woman, the mulatto having green eyes has those green eyes because of his WHITE ancestory, ergo, it is a white trait.:feelsUnreal:This guy is actually so fucking retarded @METALMILITA88
Facts don't care about feelings.
Ironic coming from the Jew-Indian schitzophrenic
Everything that is big good holy strong beautiful and virtuos in this world is a white trait.
This is actually trye, you nigger.

Blue and green eyes are a white trait
Being tall is a white trait
Being Caucasion is a white trait, as Whites are the purest/,ost evolved Caucasions
Having white/pink skin is a white trait
And it just so happens that our resident turk @Made in Heaven larps as a white person.
No larp. Having pink skin & being caucasion makes one white.
Your insistence on your silly racial agenda only reveals the invalidity of your own arguments. Anyone can see through it.
No one on this thread or forum should take seriously a fucking nigger dumbass who says green eyes aren't a white trait.
There is no argument here. Its a fact
That's why abo indians have lower IQ, darker skin, shorter height than Arabs?

What a dumb nigger:forcedsmile:

That’s average height. When you talk about the Netherlands they are 6’4 on average which is an average you will only find in whites.
Yeah, and that's the average, meaning there are Dutch who are 7'0 lol
To be fair, kinky hair isn't exclusive to Africans. It's also in Papuans and Andamanese, people who aren't African.
Yes, but Papuans and Andamanese can also have straighter hair relative to Africans. And my point is Africans have it MOST OFTEN, ergo calling it an African trait is accuraye.

These are isolated groups. Again, whites are the tallest, ergo, it is a trait most associated with whites.
Idiot doesn’t even believe in race don’t expect a real answer from him about any of these things.
He's also never acknowledge what his race is, though I can tall he isn't European or Middle Eastern based on his posts, so he's obviously some chink or shit skin subhuman:society:
The quality of "superiority" is not innate/intrinsic
It is. That's what genetics are. Genetics is the reason most people here are incels.
for the Middle Eastern example you just said "Oh but Dravidians got IQ"
Dravidians dont got IQ:feelswhere: Every single MENA country has higher IQ than Indians.
@Made in Heaven not even worth responding to this clown anymore. When deathnics lose and have nothing to say they fall back on fall durrr race isn’t real we wuz all out of Africa knowing that they themselves don’t even genuinely believe that shit. The likes of @Caesercel would fit in better on a site like Reddit :feelskek:
This guy is a legit clown. He denies race, denies green eyes being white, and denies the inferiority of indians compared to Arabs
>NOOOOO green eyes aren't white trait, please just ignore green eyes orginate and are most common among whites
>NOOOOO abo mongrels are superior to Arabs, please just ignore they all run to Saudi to become slaves

Fnwegwfem

You're the one denying scientific facts, you shitskin indian.:lul:

Interesting thread :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

[UWSL]Dravidians dont got IQ[/UWSL]:feelswhere:[UWSL] Every single MENA country has higher IQ than Indians.[/UWSL]
>NOOOOO green eyes aren't white trait, please just ignore green eyes orginate and are most common among whites
>NOOOOO abo mongrels are superior to Arabs, please just ignore they all run to Saudi to become slaves

View attachment 623427

You're the one denying scientific facts, you shitskin indian.:lul:
You can tell immediately that he’s an Indian pooskin from this. No other race would go out of their way to simp for Dravidian abo curries and say that they are superior to Arabs :feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/nZcRU0Op5P4

Yeah, and that's the average, meaning there are Dutch who are 7'0 lol
Brutal
Yes, but Papuans and Andamanese can also have straighter hair relative to Africans. And my point is Africans have it MOST OFTEN, ergo calling it an African trait is accuraye.
I think it's convergent evolution, since Africans/Papuans/Andamanese live in similar climates and environments. So they grew hair best suited for that environment, it's a human trait nothing more.

You can tell immediately that he’s an Indian pooskin from this. No other race would go out of their way to simp for Dravidian abo curries and say that they are superior to Arabs :feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/nZcRU0Op5P4

Yeah, I said that EXACT same thing to him months ago. As soon as he started defending abo indians, I told him he's a coping indian, and he keeps denying/hiding his race

Check this thread out if you have time. The amount of tomfoolery this indian nigger spewed is laughable

Kamna
n80vd7sg_carlos-vinodchandra-racitalal-650_625x300_09_November_20.jpg

Brutal

I think it's convergent evolution, since Africans/Papuans/Andamanese live in similar climates and environments. So they grew hair best suited for that environment, it's a human trait nothing more.
Well, regardless, you get my point. When a trait is MOST common among 1 group of people, it is considered to be a trait of those people.

Stop Jew posting. We can tell if someone has North European DNA or Negroid DNA by testing their genetics.
No. We can tell if someone is north european or negroid by dna signatures found commonly in those races. That does not mean those dna signatures themselves have some innate quality of "whiteness" or "negroidness".

As I said biology and genetics DOES NOT CARE about your race cope labels . You can mix all kind of genes with all kind of genes it doesn't matter.

If a green eyed white man has a kid with a black eyed black woman, the mulatto having green eyes has those green eyes because of his WHITE ancestory, ergo, it is a white trait.:feelsUnreal:This guy is actually so fucking retarded @METALMILITA88

Ironic coming from the Jew-Indian schitzophrenic

This is actually trye, you nigger.

Blue and green eyes are a white trait
Being tall is a white trait
Being Caucasion is a white trait, as Whites are the purest/,ost evolved Caucasions
Having white/pink skin is a white trait

No larp. Having pink skin & being caucasion makes one white.

No one on this thread or forum should take seriously a fucking nigger dumbass who says green eyes aren't a white trait.

Aaaaand, like always, we have reached the point in this discussion where @Made in Heaven keeps on parroting his already debunked unscientific and blatantly illogical viewpoints without addressing my arguments. Going full delusion mode. Which would then force me to re-write my original original arguments in color because they still stand strong.

So I'll just avoid the whole exercise since playing chess with pigeons is not my hobby.
What a dumb nigger:forcedsmile:
Resorted to personal insults already, eh @Made in Heaven ? Its funny to see how you people get butthurt everytime someone rips apart your racial cope. Its so obvious that it hurts your personal ego, yet you guys don't have the self awareness to see it. Seeing you lose your head makes me feel like a kid holding magnifying glass over an ant. I can watch you squirm all day long.

It is. That's what genetics are. Genetics is the reason most people here are incels.
Me and that guy were not talking about genetics. At least read before you butt your head in.

Its clear that you lack the abstract thinking capability to remove an imposed quality from the object and see the quality on its own. This is why you will never understand my points even if I'm right.

Typical @Made in Heaven logic: circularity is a "wheel quality" therefore everything that is round is a wheel or trying to be one, or is derived from a wheel:feelstastyman:
[UWSL], please just ignore they all run to Saudi to become slaves[/UWSL]
Says the immigrant working in another country. Of course the irony is lost on you lol.

"Being tall is a 'white trait' "

and

"pink haired anime girls are white because having any hair color(even if its not present in real whites) is also a 'white trait' ".

Of all the retarded things being said in this thread these two take the cake for pure copium. This is the kind of janky leap of logic and sheer mental gymnastics required for @Made in Heaven and his ilk to fit their race cope where it doesn't belong. Why do they do it? Think about it.

Everything that is holy, pure, beautiful, strong, tall, virtuous, intelligent, divine, affluent is a 'white trait' (according to their ilk). And they happen to be white(i.e. having the bare necessity of pale skin) so they can now project all these qualities onto themselves.

The irony is (no offence) @Made in Heaven coincidentally happens to be the complete anti-thesis of these "white" qualities. Short, ugly, hateful, scummy, petty, low iq, poor, full of sin, weak, pathetic.
So according to @Made in Heaven 's own admission he's one of the biggest niggers that ever nigged

One can see where the inferiority complexes are coming from

Last edited:
Funny you mention that:lul:

Why do I always see chinks who give themselves white names? This is how you know chinksects are the most self-hating ethnics.

Indians dont change their name to white names
Mena dont change their name to white names
Blacks dont change their name to white names

Yet every chink I see has a name like mark, peter, veronica, vivian, or keven. JFL:lul:
I always use my ethnic name :feelzez:

No. We can tell if someone is north european or negroid by dna signatures found commonly in those races. That does not mean those dna signatures themselves have some innate quality of "whiteness" or "negroidness".

As I said biology and genetics DOES NOT CARE about your race cope labels . You can mix all kind of genes with all kind of genes it doesn't matter.

Aaaaand, like always, we have reached the point in this discussion where @Made in Heaven keeps on parroting his already debunked unscientific and blatantly illogical viewpoints without addressing my arguments. Going full delusion mode. Which would then force me to re-write my original original arguments in color because they still stand strong.

So I'll just avoid the whole exercise since playing chess with pigeons is not my hobby.

Resorted to personal insults already, eh @Made in Heaven ? Its funny to see how you people get butthurt everytime someone rips apart your racial cope. Its so obvious that it hurts your personal ego, yet you guys don't have the self awareness to see it. Seeing you lose your head makes me feel like a kid holding magnifying glass over an ant. I can watch you squirm all day long.

Me and that guy were not talking about genetics. At least read before you butt your head in.

Its clear that you lack the abstract thinking capability to remove an imposed quality from the object and see the quality on its own. This is why you will never understand my points even if I'm right.

Typical @Made in Heaven logic: circularity is a "wheel quality" therefore everything that is round is a wheel or trying to be one, or is derived from a wheel:feelstastyman:

Says the immigrant working in another country. Of course the irony is lost on you lol.

"Being tall is a 'white trait' "

and

"pink haired anime girls are white because having any hair color(even if its not present in real whites) is also a 'white trait' ".

Of all the retarded things being said in this thread these two take the cake for pure copium. This is the kind of janky leap of logic and sheer mental gymnastics required for @Made in Heaven and his ilk to fit their race cope where it doesn't belong. Why do they do it? Think about it.

Everything that is holy, pure, beautiful, strong, tall, virtuous, intelligent, divine, affluent is a 'white trait' (according to their ilk). And they happen to be white(i.e. having the bare necessity of pale skin) so they can now project all these qualities onto themselves.

The irony is (no offence) @Made in Heaven coincidentally happens to be the complete anti-thesis of these "white" qualities. Short, ugly, hateful, scummy, petty, low iq, poor, full of sin, weak, pathetic.
So according to @Made in Heaven 's own admission he's one of the biggest niggers that ever nigged

Well said, they need race make themselves superior to make up for their Inceldom.

Everything that is holy, pure, beautiful, strong, tall, virtuous, intelligent, divine, affluent is a 'white trait'
So True! Glad you're coming around.

4ee9afd2df6d125b135a1c53cacbedb9936d6a796c973f6fad2fb8982d81fafc_1.jpg

his already debunked unscientific and blatantly illogical viewpoints without addressing my arguments.
Your argument is green eyes aren't a white trait, which is something literally no one, not even the few people like @Ika-Sama who support you, actually believe. But what can one expect from dravidian IQ?:feelskek:

circularity is a "wheel quality" therefore everything that is round is a wheel or trying to be one, or is derived from a wheel
Not even the same comparison since there we know which race originated green eyes and it is white people, not shitskin indians.

Acknowledging that some races are better than others doesn't mean one has an inferiority complex.

btw, why do you never say what race you are? Hmmmm curious!:feelswhere:

Says the immigrant working in another country.
Yes, I acknowledge North-West Europeans are better than my race, which is why I live in a North-West European country. Meanwhile, a shitskin like you is probably squating in some white country while foaming and raging at your dirahea brown skin about "muh race not real".

Regardless, Indians still go to Arab countries for the privilege of living like slaves.

We can tell if someone is north european or negroid by dna signatures found commonly in those races. That does not mean those dna signatures themselves have some innate quality of "whiteness" or "negroidness".
That's exactly what that means. Police can tell what race blood or skeletons belong to through DNA anaylsis. This is how many ancient remains of mummies or skeletons are determined to be of which race.
Going full delusion mode
"Green eyes are not a white trait " - you
:lul:

Well said, they need race make themselves superior to make up for their Inceldom.
I mean yeah. For all his racial vitriol and obnoxious self delusional sense of grandeur, @Made in Heaven is one of the few users whose inceldom I have no doubt over.
Nope, my face is a solid 8/10 when I grow my beard
Lose all credibility and out yourself as a retard and deluded schizo in a single thread speedrun. Any%
Your argument is green eyes aren't a white trait, which is something literally no one, not even the few people like @Ika-Sama who support you, actually believe. But what can one expect from dravidian IQ?:feelskek:

Not even the same comparison since there we know which race originated green eyes and it is white people, not shitskin indians.

Acknowledging that some races are better than others doesn't mean one has an inferiority complex.

btw, why do you never say what race you are? Hmmmm curious!:feelswhere:

Yes, I acknowledge North-West Europeans are better than my race, which is why I live in a North-West European country. Meanwhile, a shitskin like you is probably squating in some white country while foaming and raging at your dirahea brown skin about "muh race not real".

Regardless, Indians still go to Arab countries for the privilege of living like slaves.

That's exactly what that means. Police can tell what race blood or skeletons belong to through DNA anaylsis. This is how many ancient remains of mummies or skeletons are determined to be of which race.

"Green eyes are not a white trait " - you
:lul:
Another thing, don't project your issues onto me. YOU are the one who is here because of his genetics. You can't say the same for everyone else. Least of all me.

Last edited:
Many weebs and Japanese will deny that Anime characters are based off of Whites

"They are just based on Japanse people", yeah how Japanese people wished they looked. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Sorry gookcels, but anime characters do depict whites more due to the forward maxillas and deep eye sockets, although these are universally attractive features that could be seen on every existent race ( except for mongoloids unless surgerymaxxed) they are mostly seen in the caucasian race, so there's that :feelsokman:

Last edited:
man, I never realized as a kid how ugly asians really are tbh, especially since they lie about their looks in anime. The other day me and my cousins went to a chinese resuturant and it's hilarious how I couldn't help but notice how slanted the eyes and how flat the faces of the waitresses were.

The more I realize how bad asians look, the more I am confident in saying both MENA and light-skin Indians mog them HARD.

Mulatto IQ:

Two predictions from the hereditarian model of group mean IQ differences are tested on a total sample of 1556 first-year university students in post-apartheid South Africa. The first prediction is that people of Mixed-Race average between the two parental populations. The second prediction is that the pattern of group means remains consistent over time and place. Data collated on South African university students given the Raven’s Standard and Advanced Progressive Matrices confirm the predictions. Combining the results for both versions of the test showed the rank order of group IQ means is East Asians, Whites, South Asians, Coloreds, and Blacks (IQs = 116, 113, 106, 103, and 98, respectively; Ns = 23, 398, 212, 36, and 887).
Screenshot from 2021 12 17 19 45 24

Mongoloid IQ:

Screenshot from 2021 12 17 20 50 39

Damn, the autism in this thread