Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mongoloid bros...we lost

Images 30

Which race has green eyes and pink hair?

That is such bullshit. @Made in Heaven is making a leap of logic here.

Last edited:
i thought japs are better looking than that, aren't they the best looking asians overall

also why do you care, aren't you polish or something :feelswhat:
Mongols and Koreans best looking.

Also note how her face is completely flat and featureless.
That called animated simplification. But Asians don't have flat faces they have round puffy ones, once they put on a little wieght.

if seacels would have media output of north east asia, they would dominate
they are too poor for ever getting enough economy to have that much media output any time soon. ogre.

also sea have double eyelids - ultimate dream of gooks like @Lv99_BixNood or @epillepsy :lul::lul::lul:
you keep forcing me to respond and accusing me of having white worshiping tendencies.
i don't really.
i could have had double-eyelid surgery and i didn't.
in fact, i'm deeply ashamed of living in this white country with a white name and using white language.
i don't really have a crisis about whites looking better than me, i just dislike those who bear ill will to me.

and @Lv99_BixNood isn't a gook like me. he could be any race with equal likelihood imo.

you're white. do you look like an anime character?
there's no denying anime characters are much better looking than whites.
Only a deranged animefag thinks that’s 2D gook drawings look better than 3D people.

Only a deranged animefag thinks that’s 2D gook drawings look better than 3D people.
so you don't think a drawing can look better than a real person?

so you don't think a drawing can look better than a real person?
They can but you made it sound like all drawings are more appealing than real people which isn’t true.

They can but you made it sound like all drawings are more appealing than real people which isn’t true.
i mean the drawings are better looking than real people, which is true.
and they are more appealing in personality.
they're designed to be that way.

the drawings are better looking than real people, which is true.
No it fucking isn’t you’re just an animesexual weirdo chink.
and they are more appealing in personality.

they're designed to be that way.
Drawings do not have personality. They are inanimate.

No you’re just another animefag that thinks drawings are real life.
obviously, i don't think anime is real.
it's an idealized representation of the world.
Personality does not originate from the drawings but from a ricecel writer :feelsclown:
yeah, and those personalities are superior to those of real foids.

They’re Arabs not white
My point is it's only whites/mena that can have 2 hair colors, much like many anime characters. I myself have black hair with a red beard. My sister has black hair that gradually changes to brown as it grows.

Syria6
Marsharab4

View attachment 623305

Which race has green eyes and pink hair?
Green eyes are white trait. And all colored hair is indicative of whitness since whites are the only people to have different colored hair. So even un-natural hair colores like pink, green, or blue are still an allusion to whiteness.
That is such bullshit. @Made in Heaven is making a leap of logic here.
How? When I say "I saw someone who had a different/unique hair color" you will assume I'm talking of a person with non-black. It doesn't matter what that hair color is. Pink or Orange. Green or Brown. Blue or Yellow. ANY non-black hair is an allusion to whites having the most colorful hair.

you keep forcing me to respond and accusing me of having white worshiping tendencies.
i don't really.
i could have had double-eyelid surgery and i didn't.
in fact, i'm deeply ashamed of living in this white country with a white name and using white language.
i don't really have a crisis about whites looking better than me, i just dislike those who bear ill will to me.

and @Lv99_BixNood isn't a gook like me. he could be any race with equal likelihood imo.
Funny you mention that:lul:

Why do I always see chinks who give themselves white names? This is how you know chinksects are the most self-hating ethnics.

Indians dont change their name to white names
Mena dont change their name to white names
Blacks dont change their name to white names

Yet every chink I see has a name like mark, peter, veronica, vivian, or keven. JFL:lul:

Green eyes are white trait.
No. That's not how genetics work.
How? When I say "I saw someone who had a different/unique hair color" you will assume I'm talking of a person with non-black. It doesn't matter what that hair color is. Pink or Orange. Green or Brown. Blue or Yellow. ANY non-black hair is an allusion to whites having the most colorful hair.
Why would it not matter. If you told me a person had natural pink hair I'd have no reason to assume they are white. That's the leap of logic.

You might as well say having two legs is a white trait

No. That's not how genetics work.
Indian IQ

5860d58ed200e910c028c4ed803c846f53f62c97.jpg

Why would it not matter. If you told me a person had natural pink hair I'd have no reason to assume they are white. That's the leap of logic.
It's like you dont' understand what allusions are.
You might as well say having two legs is a white trait
All humans have two legs.

Only white people or those who are mixed with White ancestors have colored hair.

another reason to hate jewnime, thanks

Indian IQ
I'm not Indian but considering the facts of the situation and especially this coming from an iraqi, I'll take it as a compliment. Thx

Anyway back to the point, if you mix a green eyed person with a black person you might get a colored person with green eyes. So this whole point defies basic hereditary genetics.
It's like you dont' understand what allusions are.
I don't have to. The fact remains. Almost no white person has pink hair or red eyes. So there's no reason to assume that anime characters with those features are white. Your whole point is a leap of logic from "certain real white people possessing certain colored eyes/hair" to "all fictional anime characters with colored eyes/hair being white"

That's like saying all Jojo characters are dutch because only dutch can manage to reach those heights on average.

THEY. ARE. CARTOONS

[UWSL]Anyway back to the point, if you mix a green eyed person with a black person you might get a colored person with green eyes. So this whole point defies basic hereditary genetics[/UWSL]
The point is that the green eyes didn’t originate from the negroid and his DNA you idiot.
[UWSL]THEY. ARE. CARTOONS[/UWSL]
Tell that to @epillepsy he thinks that it is real life :forcedsmile:

I'm not Indian but considering the facts of the situation and especially this coming from an iraqi, I'll take it as a compliment. Thx
:feelskek:
Anyway back to the point, if you mix a green eyed person with a black person you might get a colored person with green eyes. So this whole point defies basic hereditary genetics.
No it fucking doesn't, because any nigger or asian or indian or MENA with green eyes only has those eye colors because some ancestor of there's came from white people/aryans. You're actually so fucking retarded. A black person with green eyes only has those green eyes because of his European genetics. Ergo, those green eyes are a result of his white blood. Ergo, those green eyes are a white trait.
I don't have to. The fact remains. Almost no white person has pink hair or red eyes. So there's no reason to assume that anime characters with those features are white. Your whole point is a leap of logic from "certain real white people possessing certain colored eyes/hair" to "all fictional anime characters with colored eyes/hair being white"
It's an allusion, like I said.

And there is tons of reasons to assume anime characters with those features are white since asians worship white people.
That's like saying all Jojo characters are dutch because only dutch can manage to reach those heights on average.
Yes.
THEY. ARE. CARTOONS
Cartoons that look like white people.

i don't think it's real life, you fucking retard.
You said that these chink drawings have “personality” and look better than real people :feelskek: that’s implying that you think it’s real.

You said that these chink drawings have “personality” and look better than real people :feelskek: that’s implying that you think it’s real.
how so?
your statement doesn't even make sense; people talk about personalities of fictional characters all the time.
that's partly what literary and film analysis is.
fictional characters are meant to represent reality to a certain extent.

And there is tons of reasons to assume anime characters with those features are white since asians worship white people
Actually there are far far more reasons to assume those characters are japanese.
:feelstastyman:
Cartoons that look like white people.
It is astounding that you are so wrapped up in your silly little agenda that the fact that these are just cartoon characters with hyper exaggerated unrealistic features eludes you.

The point is that the green eyes didn’t originate from the negroid and his DNA you idiot.
No it fucking doesn't, because any nigger or asian or indian or MENA with green eyes only has those eye colors because some ancestor of there's came from white people/aryans. You're actually so fucking retarded. A black person with green eyes only has those green eyes because of his European genetics. Ergo, those green eyes are a result of his white blood. Ergo, those green eyes are a white trait.

All this may be true. But the fact remains that we have a colored person with green eyes. You can cherry pick all you want about what you want to be a "white feature" but it'll change nothing.

And considering that what we call "white people" came about around 4k years ago and colored eyes predate that, we can safely say that even white people only inherited colored eyes. Just like the mullato in question.

Just because whites have the largest sample of green eyes doesn't make green eyes a "white feature" as much as the Dutch having the largest sample of 6'+ men doesn't make being 6'+ a "dutch feature".

All this may be true. But the fact remains that we have a colored person with green eyes. You can cherry pick all you want about what you want to be a "white feature" but it'll change nothing.
No one said that ethnics can’t have colored eyes and it’s already been explained to you that it is considered a white features because only whites have it to begin with, it is given to other races by us.

And considering that what we call "white people" came about around 4k years ago and colored eyes predate that, we can safely say that even white people only inherited colored eyes. Just like the mullato in question.
We wuz all niggas from Africa n sheit.
[UWSL]Just because whites have the largest sample of green eyes doesn't make green eyes a "white feature" as much as the Dutch having the largest sample of 6'+ men doesn't make being 6'+ a "dutch feature".[/UWSL]
What is this 4D shitskin cope :feelskek: height and eye color aren’t comparable at all.

It’s crazy how much the japenese worship whites in their animes

Actually there are far far more reasons to assume those characters are japanese.
such as?
But the fact remains that we have a colored person with green eyes.
And those green eyes are due to their North European DNA. Not their Negroid DNA.
You can cherry pick all you want about what you want to be a "white feature" but it'll change nothing.
You're.... you're actually so fucking demented I'm actually going insane:feelsUnreal:

Green eyes are a trait found PREDOMINATLEY among whites, ergo, saying it is a white feature is the truth. It is only inheritted by those who have White DNA/White Ancestors.
This is not true.
Just because whites have the largest sample of green eyes doesn't make green eyes a "white feature"
That's EXACRTLY what it means. Just like saying kinky hair is a "black trait" or saying slanted eyes are an "asian" trait.
as much as the Dutch having the largest sample of 6'+ men doesn't make being 6'+ a "dutch feature".
Yes, being tall is also a white trait.
No one said that ethnics can’t have colored eyes and it’s already been explained to you that it is considered a white features because only whites have it to begin with, it is given to other races by us.

What is this 4D shitskin cope :feelskek: height and eye color aren’t comparable at all.
He's genuinly fucking brain dead. Had an argument with him a while back and he legit wanted to argue abo indians are superior to middle easterners. Thats how you know he's a coping street shitter

Actually proto whites are far removed from their african ancestors. 4000 years is very recent.
They are all just mutations.
They speak japanese, they live in japan. The cultural context of most of their stories is japanese. These ARE japanese people unless stated otherwise.
And those green eyes are due to their North European DNA. Not their Negroid DNA.
There is no "north european dna" or "negroid dna". There is just dna. Biology and genetics does not care about your retarded race copes/constructs.
Green eyes are a trait found PREDOMINATLEY among whites, ergo, saying it is a white feature is the truth. It is only inheritted by those who have White DNA/White Ancestors.
As I've explained already for it to be considered a white feature mulatto green eyed people should be impossible.
This is not true.
Facts don't care about feelings.
Yes, being tall is also a white trait.
Everything that is big good holy strong beautiful and virtuos in this world is a white trait. And it just so happens that our resident turk @Made in Heaven larps as a white person.

Your insistence on your silly racial agenda only reveals the invalidity of your own arguments. Anyone can see through it.
[UWSL]. Had an argument with him a while back and he legit wanted to argue abo indians are superior to middle easterners. [/UWSL]
There is no argument here. Its a fact

been seeing these two pics popping for years and still no translated version

Actually proto whites are far removed from their african ancestors. 4000 years is very recent.

They are all just mutations.

They speak japanese, they live in japan. The cultural context of most of their stories is japanese. These ARE japanese people unless stated otherwise.

There is no "north european dna" or "negroid dna". There is just dna. Biology and genetics does not care about your retarded race copes/constructs.

As I've explained already for it to be considered a white feature mulatto green eyed people should be impossible.

Facts don't care about feelings.

Everything that is big good holy strong beautiful and virtuos in this world is a white trait. And it just so happens that our resident turk @Made in Heaven larps as a white person.

Your insistence on your silly racial agenda only reveals the invalidity of your own arguments. Anyone can see through it.

There is no argument here. Its a fact
@Made in Heaven not even worth responding to this clown anymore. When deathnics lose and have nothing to say they fall back on fall durrr race isn’t real we wuz all out of Africa knowing that they themselves don’t even genuinely believe that shit. The likes of @Caesercel would fit in better on a site like Reddit :feelskek: