Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Money | Travel can compensate for inceldom somewhat

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I've been gone from the forum for the last few months. I got a better paying job and moved to a different city. I traveled around, won't specify where. But I can say that for most truly ugly/short users here, just money maxx and travel cope. If you have depression, change your diet/routine and in worst case take the jew pills.

Also be sure to always watch what you post here and research your country's laws regarding free speech.
For anyone curious what I was up to that's basically what I've been doing. Money maxxing harder and traveling. I won't be posting much at all at this point, probably once every couple of months or less.

Travelling can hardly be a cope for truecels, you'll be treated like shit anywhere you go.

Since you won't be making any personal connection with the locals you might as well browse Google Streetview at that point.

Welcome back.
Truecels are stuck here forever.

Good to see that you’re back

If i remember correctly some people on here thought you roped. Welcome back.

If u are Neet its like being in prison

Travelling can hardly be a cope for truecels, you'll be treated like shit anywhere you go.

Since you won't be making any personal connection with the locals you might as well browse Google Streetview at that point.
if you art cope or history cope, you can travel around Europe and still find it somewhat entertaining by seeing various historical sites. As you said, yet there are limits to how much it helps.

Traveling works temporarily but it's just another dopamine rush; your brain / body will get used to it after a few trips then it won't mean anything

Mogs me af

Nice to see you're still around though

Dam grind paid off

It is because u are an NT mogger u can make all that money but yea traveling is fun tbh at times