Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [money max] if you aren't going up the job ladder, you leave or get fucked.

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/antiwork/comments/vqgn5l/not_one_person_from_management_showed_up_to_my/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

here is a brutal reddit post. Anyway key points are :
  • companies do not reward loyalty
  • they reward those with connections/favoritism and those with results
  • if you aren't job hopping or being promoted 2-3 years earrlt career you are cucking yourself.
  • If you aren't being promoted every 5-7 years late career, also over and you are a cuck.
  • Have self-respect and ditch fuckers who ain't rewarding you!
  • Always fuck over those higher than you if possible!
  • If you are in management, blame failures on subordinates, victories on yourself!
  • Claim others ideas for yourself

this soy cucks coworker stuck around for 20 years with no promotion :feelskek: and the company nigs can't even bother to congratulate him for his loyalty :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It took him 20 years to realize he was just another cog in the machine.

Hilarious but also sad

Miserable shit
20+ years of the guy being loyal, listening to his bosses. Working towards helping them. Working hard. And not once given a reward nor bonus. Absolute cuckold. I bet even that many of his bosses are likely even younger than him at this point, utterly pathetic.

here is a brutal reddit post. Anyway key points are :
  • companies do not reward loyalty
  • they reward those with connections/favoritism and those with results
  • if you aren't job hopping or being promoted 2-3 years earrlt career you are cucking yourself.
  • If you aren't being promoted every 5-7 years late career, also over and you are a cuck.
  • Have self-respect and ditch fuckers who ain't rewarding you!
  • Always fuck over those higher than you if possible!
  • If you are in management, blame failures on subordinates, victories on yourself!
  • Claim others ideas for yourself
And these people claim we are "progressive":feelskek:. We are literally back at Darwinian natural selection. The world before the 1960swas actually more progressive, because we didn't live like this.

this soy cucks coworker stuck around for 20 years with no promotion :feelskek: and the company nigs can't even bother to congratulate him for his loyalty :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm pretty sure they had shown this cuck that they literally don't care about him more than once well before he completed his 20 years:feelsseriously:

It took him 20 years to realize he was just another cog in the machine.

Hilarious but also sad
How can one delude himself for so long? 20 years is a long damn time (longer than my life). I seriously believe you have to be borderline dangerously low IQ to not realise that for 20 years.

I'm pretty sure they had shown this cuck that they literally don't care about him more than once well before he completed his 20 years:feelsseriously:
True but likely he kept sucking it up like the cuck he is.

How can one delude himself for so long? 20 years is a long damn time (longer than my life). I seriously believe you have to be borderline dangerously low IQ to not realise that for 20 years.
I think sometimes they realize it but no longer have the will power to push forward and leave. They become comfortable and tolerate the abuse. Or maybe he has streamlined his work so much that he works like 1-2 hours and for that reason doesn't want to leave but I doubt that in this case.

True but likely he kept sucking it up like the cuck he is.
Yeah, but like even if he didn't get a pay rise (besides the mandatory pay rise to adjust inflation)? That's just plain stupidity.

I think sometimes they realize it but no longer have the will power to push forward and leave. They become comfortable and tolerate the abuse. Or maybe he has streamlined his work so much that he works like 1-2 hours and for that reason doesn't want to leave but I doubt that in this case.
I think he was seriously delsional.

Some people are trapped in a bubble of naivete until something comes along and pops it.

Last edited:
Some people are trapped in a bubble of naivete until something comes along and pop it.
Low IQ trait if you ask me. I discovered the Black Pill when I noticed that all my efforts didn't want and the Red Pill BS people told me were lies.

Good advices. No such thing as loyalty in the workplace anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back