Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Money does not matter

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
what's true for 99% of males (money matters) does not apply to sinister/raterater, blackops2cel, onecooldude123, cyraxx, mr sam, nevergiveup, sunlitstream264, hp lovecraft, eggman and sub 5'3'' male and possibly geneticabomination because they are too ugly to even be a betabuxx

Last edited:
cope, HP love craft mogs you

You finally accepted it. Betabux is for normalfags.

Maybe we can buy hologram gfs from Japan someday.

True, money doesn't make you attractive. Women don't get wet when they hear you are rich. They don't give a shit, it only makes you look more desperate because you are trying to compensate your poor looks. Women only care about looks, that's it.

And, if a woman actually likes the fact that you are rich, you should leave her anyway. If she wouldn't like you if you were poor then it means she doesn't like you at all. Guys who get divorced and gold digged ultimately deserve it

Women only care about looks, that's it.

215E042C 083D 4535 91C0 FF044C018691

You finally accepted it. Betabux is for normalfags.

Maybe we can buy hologram gfs from Japan someday.
i just hope JOI from blade runner 2049 gets invented one day, it'd solve all my issues

if they face mog you its over
what's true for 99% of males (money matters) does not apply to sinister/raterater, blackops2cel, onecooldude123, cyraxx, mr sam, nevergiveup, sunlitstream264, hp lovecraft, eggman and sub 5'3'' male and possibly geneticabomination because they are too ugly to even be a betabuxx
what do you think about this statement?

I'm sure you could spare a bit of cash for a fellow .is user like me, then. :feelsaww:

Let us not even get hung up on income.

The fact that we work and pay taxes to a system that transfers wealth from us to the very same women who then get all these advantages in our society and then use that position to disregard us is the real problem.

That is why I don't agree with the dating market being a free market or unregulated.

We are being siphoned from to subsidise the other side, with no ability to say no or opt out.

It is a massive grift that people are either too stupid or benefit from and therefore we can say anything negative about.

Cope. You have to have 100mil+ in order to run Dan blizerian and Andrew Tate game. When you have that much money foids will fuck you even if you look like Gollum from the LOTR. If you're below 100 mil you're not rich. Your just above average.

Cope. You have to have 100mil+ in order to run Dan blizerian and Andrew Tate game. When you have that much money foids will fuck you even if you look like Gollum from the LOTR. If you're below 100 mil you're not rich. Your just above average.
but atp is it even worth it?
I mean I saw sub 5'3'' guys who enter med schools still not getting laid
these guys already studied their ass off

I wish I was rich and ugly instead of poor and ugly

but atp is it even worth it?
I mean I saw sub 5'3'' guys who enter med schools still not getting laid
these guys already studied their ass off
They are broke dude. You have to have a Bugatti. By the whay if you're so rich as you described yourself to be what color is your Bugatti?

They are broke dude. You have to have a Bugatti. By the whay if you're so rich as you described yourself to be what color is your Bugatti?
they arent broke
by your standards, 99% are broke

t. Richcel

My mental abilities have always allowed me to envision multiple financial outcomes and strategies at once. This does nothing to make me look more mature in person, however.

Money is the cope that makes the world go round.

Let us not even get hung up on income.

The fact that we work and pay taxes to a system that transfers wealth from us to the very same women who then get all these advantages in our society and then use that position to disregard us is the real problem.

That is why I don't agree with the dating market being a free market or unregulated.

We are being siphoned from to subsidise the other side, with no ability to say no or opt out.

It is a massive grift that people are either too stupid or benefit from and therefore we can say anything negative about.
Woman are satiated Through Male Exploitation and Simpery.

Its over :feelsclown:

Stop joking around, we are so depressed ,it isn't funny

Stop joking around, we are so depressed ,it isn't funny
There are invisible beings that control us and they feed with our energy. Everything that you've experienced in your life was staged by them. You are monitored by them. This earth is a prison. We are life stocks of energy for them. They created us and implemented in us the drive to procreate to bring another life form into existence so they can have unlimited food energy.

Their best methods are love and sex. When you will gonna die you will be bombarded by them with emotional experiences so you can reincarnate again in human flesh. They will gonna guide you to a light tunnel or a foggy path and you will gonna feel love, peace and oneness.

You will probably see your Gods or your Love Ones because those invisible beings will gonna adapt and customize to you believe system so they can corrupt you. You see when I've said invisible being, I said that because our body cannot perceive them but they exist and even science made that statement that our body cannot see all the reality.

This is the biggest treachery and deepest scam in the universe.

They are very intelligent beings. They have fooled humans for centillion years but they cannot fuck with @lifeisbullshit95 because his intelligence is beyond this galaxy. He have learned his lesson. He's free now. It's over.

If you say is cope that means you're an unconscious ignorant low iq sheep who didn't learned his lessons.

There are invisible beings that control us and they feed with our energy. Everything that you've experienced in your life was staged by them. You are monitored by them. This earth is a prison. We are life stocks of energy for them. They created us and implemented in us the drive to procreate to bring another life form into existence so they can have unlimited food energy.

Their best methods are love and sex. When you will gonna die you will be bombarded by them with emotional experiences so you can reincarnate again in human flesh. They will gonna guide you to a light tunnel or a foggy path and you will gonna feel love, peace and oneness.

You will probably see your Gods or your Love Ones because those invisible beings will gonna adapt and customize to you believe system so they can corrupt you. You see when I've said invisible being, I said that because our body cannot perceive them but they exist and even science made that statement that our body cannot see all the reality.

This is the biggest treachery and deepest scam in the universe.

They are very intelligent beings. They have fooled humans for centillion years but they cannot fuck with @lifeisbullshit95 because his intelligence is beyond this galaxy. He have learned his lesson. He's free now. It's over.

If you say is cope that means you're an unconscious ignorant low iq sheep who didn't learned his lessons.
are you going to rope soon?

are you going to rope soon?
Life, it seems, will fade away
Drifting further, every day
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters, no one else

I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free

Things not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me