Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yeah I know fucked by height and face

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
what's true for 99% of males (money matters) does not apply to sinister/raterater, blackops2cel, onecooldude123, cyraxx, mr sam, nevergiveup, sunlitstream264, hp lovecraft, eggman and sub 5'3'' male and possibly geneticabomination because they are too ugly to even be a betabuxx

I love math and physics
@HiddenUzer

You’ve said this like three times already you fucking sperg

You’ve said this like three times already you fucking sperg
He’s trying to add his name among famous incels so someone will mistake him for a saint like blackop2cel

He’s trying to add his name among famous incels so someone will mistake him for a saint like blackop2cel
That’s kinda sad but not unsurprising. God I’m hating OP more and more with each passing day, @mistersinister irritates me so much the veins in my forehead are starting to pop out. I’m going to print out his face and put it on a boxing bag so I can punch it for stress relief

That’s kinda sad but not unsurprising. God I’m hating OP more and more with each passing day, @mistersinister irritates me so much the veins in my forehead are starting to pop out. I’m going to print out his face and put it on a boxing bag so I can punch it for stress relief
print i tout

what's true for 99% of males (money matters) does not apply to sinister/raterater, blackops2cel, onecooldude123, cyraxx, mr sam, nevergiveup, sunlitstream264, hp lovecraft, eggman and sub 5'3'' male and possibly geneticabomination because they are too ugly to even be a betabuxx
You forgot about me.

Actually no, I’m not gonna do shit for you. Why should I waste the precious ink on your down syndrome face
Brutal I see why he want to rope
Bullied IRL and on forum

Brutal I see why he want to rope
Bullied IRL and on forum
He deserves every bit of it, and no he’s not gonna rope unfortunately. OP will never have the balls to do it, he‘ll just make another dozen threads about roping and then larp as his brother to say he died. He is no different from a foid, he’s a pathetic wannabe cuck who would instantly betabuxx some blown-out 40yo hag if he had the chance and then claim that’s somehow better than inceldom

He’s not the only one. His buddy @Zer0/∞ does the same shit to a far worse degree. In fact, he made a post about it.