Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mom's friend wants her daughter to marry me, daughter went ballistic and warned me not to say yes

Sounds as if you will eventually get married if not to this one than to someone else. All you need is a job.

If you have arranged marriage your not incel

For context, i come from a culture of arranged marriage

So there's this friend of my mom (let's call her Susan) who is from a poor family and dreams of her daughter marrying a rich guy whom she can use as an ATM machine.

Since me and my family are relatively rich, susan is obsessed with the idea of her daughter marrying me. Th[UWSL]is desire of hers was further intensified when i got enrolled in a STEM course, because I will be a STEM graduate and possibly with a good salary (Not bragging, just pointing out a possibility which further intensifies Susan's desire). She wants to give off her daughter to me so she can use me to extract a lot of money (typical foid greed). [/UWSL]

Ngl i kinda had a crush on Susan's daughter, and had asked her out few years ago. The fact that i am on this site pretty much gives out what was her reply. That femsect still thinks that i like her, and is horrified by the idea of us marrying.

Few days ago i got a message on Instagram, it was Susan's daughter saying "hey bitch, listen here". I got to know that susan was discussing again about marrying her daughter to me, and that girl is really worried that if i say yes, susan will forcefully marry her to me.

She messaged me saying "they are talking about marrying us again, don't fucking say yes i will kill you" and went on a rant.

I was very badly hurt and embarassed that a foid is going ballistic over the idea of being with me, so i made a fake Instagram account with female identity, made a fake chat with it and my main insta account and sent some screenshots and pics saying "look, i have a girlfriend already and there's no way i am saying yes to you when i love someone else."

I also told a friend of mine about the whole thing and that i want him to testify that yes i have a gf.

Because I had[UWSL] account, chats, pics and everything, along with my friend's testimony, s[/UWSL][UWSL]usan's daughter believed it and calmed down. [/UWSL]

As if that didn't put an end to the suifuel, her reply was "i wonder what the fuck did she see in you" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is the treatment one gets just because his facial bones aren't structured in a cERtain way.
Blackmail her: weekly sex in exchange for calling off the wedding. Then, string along the marriage arrangement for as long as possible. :shhh:

For context, i come from a culture of arranged marriage

So there's this friend of my mom (let's call her Susan) who is from a poor family and dreams of her daughter marrying a rich guy whom she can use as an ATM machine.

Since me and my family are relatively rich, susan is obsessed with the idea of her daughter marrying me. Th[UWSL]is desire of hers was further intensified when i got enrolled in a STEM course, because I will be a STEM graduate and possibly with a good salary (Not bragging, just pointing out a possibility which further intensifies Susan's desire). She wants to give off her daughter to me so she can use me to extract a lot of money (typical foid greed). [/UWSL]

Ngl i kinda had a crush on Susan's daughter, and had asked her out few years ago. The fact that i am on this site pretty much gives out what was her reply. That femsect still thinks that i like her, and is horrified by the idea of us marrying.

Few days ago i got a message on Instagram, it was Susan's daughter saying "hey bitch, listen here". I got to know that susan was discussing again about marrying her daughter to me, and that girl is really worried that if i say yes, susan will forcefully marry her to me.

She messaged me saying "they are talking about marrying us again, don't fucking say yes i will kill you" and went on a rant.

I was very badly hurt and embarassed that a foid is going ballistic over the idea of being with me, so i made a fake Instagram account with female identity, made a fake chat with it and my main insta account and sent some screenshots and pics saying "look, i have a girlfriend already and there's no way i am saying yes to you when i love someone else."

I also told a friend of mine about the whole thing and that i want him to testify that yes i have a gf.

Because I had[UWSL] account, chats, pics and everything, along with my friend's testimony, s[/UWSL][UWSL]usan's daughter believed it and calmed down. [/UWSL]

As if that didn't put an end to the suifuel, her reply was "i wonder what the fuck did she see in you" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is the treatment one gets just because his facial bones aren't structured in a cERtain way.
Say yes to fuck with her, and then do nothing about it again.

Few days ago i got a message on Instagram, it was Susan's daughter saying "hey bitch, listen here". I
You live in a culture with arranged marriage, but is wife beating also acceptable?
Cause if it is I would marry her, hate fuck her, and beat the shit out of her out of pure spite for this statement. She is asking YOU for a favor, but she's acting like she's the real man in this conversation. You need to be more assertive.

i hope that girl gets forcefully married to 70 year old bbc billionare and he and his friends rape her dirty anus 24/7.
She is actually, her dad wants to marry her to a conservative and strictly religious Muslim man, as much as she Hates it.

She only wants a thugmaxxed criminal Chad, and all boys she has been with were like that.

"i wonder what the fuck did she see in you"
It’s with shit like that I realized , There are people with an entirely different brain than me

How can you say something so fuckin cruel and inhuman to someone who did nothing to you.

Women men made my heart cold as fuck
Even if i became chad tomorrow, I know who they are

It's just because of the look

She is actually, her dad wants to marry her to a conservative and strictly religious Muslim man, as much as she Hates it.

She only wants a thugmaxxed criminal Chad, and all boys she has been with were like that.
Deserved

[UWSL]Take this as a lesson next time something like this happens just block them and be done with it.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]no need to fabricate an entire relationship lol. You could have at least stood up for yourself a little bit.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Something like, "it's your loss, I never wanted you anyways, it's your mother that wants me to take you on not me!" Besides, I know I can do better then you anyways...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]That would have saved you face and ended her bitching about it simultaneously. [/UWSL]

Just say yes and end it

Brutal. Why would you let her cuck you that much though. I'd have told her to go fuck herself.

why are you such a cuck? pretending to have a gf holy shit i would like to bash your head in why dont you lick her boots next

Why did u let that whore cuss out? You should have gone ballistic on her ass back, fucking denigrate her and block, fuck that stupid toilet. Sounds horrible bro, I am sorry u had to endure that bullshit.

wtf? marry her and abuse the fuck out of that skank. stupid entitled bitch. put her in her place.
Listen to this anon. Write back to that slut, and tell her you changed your mind, and that you will marry her and then you will hate fuck her everyday, and cum in her pussy. LMAO. Just make her cry haha

Listen bud, I was going to type something longer, but the best message is a one line statement.

Stay the fuck away from all that. Especially if you live in the West. It's already over. She's fully corrupted.

Say yes and make sure to cancel any hopes she has and turn her into a slave. She deserves the punishmeny afterall. Arranged marriage cultures are the best. They will make more kiddoes and replace the west. You would ascend too. In a shitty way but it's still valid.