Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mom's friend wants her daughter to marry me, daughter went ballistic and warned me not to say yes

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
For context, i come from a culture of arranged marriage

So there's this friend of my mom (let's call her Susan) who is from a poor family and dreams of her daughter marrying a rich guy whom she can use as an ATM machine.

Since me and my family are relatively rich, susan is obsessed with the idea of her daughter marrying me. Th[UWSL]is desire of hers was further intensified when i got enrolled in a STEM course, because I will be a STEM graduate and possibly with a good salary (Not bragging, just pointing out a possibility which further intensifies Susan's desire). She wants to give off her daughter to me so she can use me to extract a lot of money (typical foid greed). [/UWSL]

Ngl i kinda had a crush on Susan's daughter, and had asked her out few years ago. The fact that i am on this site pretty much gives out what was her reply. That femsect still thinks that i like her, and is horrified by the idea of us marrying.

Few days ago i got a message on Instagram, it was Susan's daughter saying "hey bitch, listen here". I got to know that susan was discussing again about marrying her daughter to me, and that girl is really worried that if i say yes, susan will forcefully marry her to me.

She messaged me saying "they are talking about marrying us again, don't fucking say yes i will kill you" and went on a rant.

I was very badly hurt and embarassed that a foid is going ballistic over the idea of being with me, so i made a fake Instagram account with female identity, made a fake chat with it and my main insta account and sent some screenshots and pics saying "look, i have a girlfriend already and there's no way i am saying yes to you when i love someone else."

I also told a friend of mine about the whole thing and that i want him to testify that yes i have a gf.

Because I had[UWSL] account, chats, pics and everything, along with my friend's testimony, s[/UWSL][UWSL]usan's daughter believed it and calmed down. [/UWSL]

As if that didn't put an end to the suifuel, her reply was "i wonder what the fuck did she see in you" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is the treatment one gets just because his facial bones aren't structured in a cERtain way.

Last edited:
enjoy your permaban

brutal. Trucel trait. Also mogs me.

"Talk to me like that again and I will rape your corpse"

you get to marry someone though :feelshmm:
Fuck no i don't. Susan only wants a rich bride for her daughter and she is already going on a rant about it

She threatened to kill you? Should've said you would rape her back.

oh i didn't read the post

i thought u got lucky
Fuck yourself bitch do you have any fucking idea how scared you got me????

So there's this friend of my mom (let's call her Susan) who is from a poor family and dreams of her daughter marrying a rich guy whom she can use as an ATM machine.

Since me and my family are relatively rich, susan is obsessed with the idea of her daughter marrying me. Th[UWSL]is desire of hers was further intensified when i got enrolled in a STEM course, because I will be a STEM graduate and possibly with a good salary (Not bragging, just pointing out a possibility which further intensifies Susan's desire).[/UWSL]

Ngl i kinda had a crush on Susan's daughter, and had asked her out few years ago. The fact that i am on this site pretty much gives out what was her reply. That femsect still thinks that i like her, and is horrified by the idea of us marrying.

Few days ago i got a message on Instagram, it was Susan's daughter saying "hey bitch, listen here". I got to know that susan was discussing again about marrying her daughter to me, and that girl is really worried that if i say yes, susan will forcefully marry her to me.

She messaged me saying "they are talking about marrying us again, don't fucking say yes i will kill you" and went on a rant.

I was very badly hurt and embarassed that a foid is going ballistic over the idea of being with me, so i made a fake Instagram account with female identity, made a fake chat with it and my main insta account and sent some screenshots and pics saying "look, i have a girlfriend already and there's no way i am saying yes to you when i love someone else."

I also told a friend of mine about the whole thing and that i want him to testify that yes i have a gf.

Because I had[UWSL] account, chats, pics and everything, along with my friend's testimony, s[/UWSL][UWSL]usan's daughter believed it and calmed down. [/UWSL]

As if that didn't put an end to the suifuel, her reply was "i wonder what the fuck did she see in you" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is the treatment one gets just because his facial bones aren't structured in a cERtain way.
"didn't put an end to the suifuel, her reply was "i wonder what the fuck did she see in you" :bluepill::feelspuke:

What kind of soy boy are you that you'd let a foid talk to you like that. You should have insulted her back.

"didn't put an end to the suifuel, her reply was "i wonder what the fuck did she see in you" :bluepill::feelspuke:

What kind of soy boy are you that you'd let a foid talk to you like that. You should have insulted her back.
I was too shocked and broken to speak anything at that time

fake cel
I would already be balls deep fucking that entitled whore :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

wtf? marry her and abuse the fuck out of that skank. stupid entitled bitch. put her in her place.

My advice is next time mess up with her at least a bit. No well-mannered person should ever treat other person like she did to you.
Men have great power over any foid, don’t forget that, no matter how much them or normies want you down. You still can reply back and show your disgust and contempt for them:feelsokman:

She needs a spankings

Since me and my family are relatively rich, susan is obsessed with the idea of her daughter marrying me. Th[UWSL]is desire of hers was further intensified when i got enrolled in a STEM course, because I will be a STEM graduate and possibly with a good salary (Not bragging, just pointing out a possibility which further intensifies Susan's desire). She wants to give off her daughter to me so she can use me to extract a lot of money (typical foid greed). [/UWSL]

You should say yes and make her suffer, will probably argue with her mom causing a lot of pain. Then dump her when all its over, fucking do it bro dont let her get away with that

You should say yes and make her suffer, will probably argue with her mom causing a lot of pain. Then dump her when all its over, fucking do it bro dont let her get away with that
Or you could also force her to suck your dick (maybe more) in return for you saying no, trust me bro even if you rope one day you will look back to this and laugh

I am feeling sorry for you bro that you had to go through this:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Or you could also force her to suck your dick (maybe more) in return for you saying no, trust me bro even if you rope one day you will look back to this and laugh
What if that bitch took the screenshot of his messages and showed it to his and her mom?? Foids are very clever nowadays

Say yes and force her to marry you.

This isn't a marriage between you and the girl. In fact it involved neither of you.

This is a marriage between your future mother-in-law and your wallet. A despicable women willing to use her own daughter as a pipeline to extract money from you.

i wish i could have forced my old crush to marry me. it would be hell on earth for her. you should say yes. you will be able to legally rape her any time you want. make that bitch suffer. besides if you decided to rope, then just rape her over and over until she kills you like she threatened. i cant think of a better way to rope. and please don't rope brother.

Aren't you islamic, how TF can you take that from a woman, you should have hit right then and there?:feelskek::smonk:

Aren't you islamic, how TF can you take that from a woman, you should have hit right then and there?:feelskek::smonk:
Muslims are following the same path as western countries :feelsrope:

You should have beaten thr shit out of that foid when she threatened to kill u( in vedio game)

Woman are parasites , insects or how you Call Them : Femsects " what IS actually a Very good Term ( females are insects ) and should Be used regularry in Our Incels vocabular :panties: @Fat Link @Master @Mecoja @sub human @Lux @Edmund_Kemper

Say yes, sign pre nuptial agreement, fuck her, not incel, divorce

Keep stemmaxxing man.
Maybe you'll ascend, maybe you won't. Either way, having money is better than not having money.

You should’ve teased her and said that you’ll marry her for teh lulz. Go tell her now that you’re bored of your gf and want a new girl :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

OOF, that was so rude I can see a piece of your shattered heart in my flat :feelskek:

Don't let that put you down mate :feelsokman: if anything, your family fortune is now safe from the potential mother-in-law

Last edited:
you should say yes, what is she going to do about it? she's just bluffing, she couldn't kill you, defend yourself ffs

let's collectively pray that she gets raped by blacks

a gang of huge blacks forcing her down and shoving their huge dicks into all of her orifices

I would've told the bitch to fuck off at the last line. Tell her nobody wants to marry her ugly ass

I would've told the bitch to fuck off at the last line. Tell her nobody wants to marry her ugly ass
Except that there is no such thing as an ugly woman. She is a dark skinned pajeeta foid who is ugly even when compared to average pajeetas, low tier Becky at best yet she still has a whole queue of boys waiting for her to be single

Except that there is no such thing as an ugly woman. She is a dark skinned pajeeta foid who is ugly even when compared to average pajeetas, low tier Becky at best yet she still has a whole queue of boys waiting for her to be single
Doesn't matter. Raze that bitch

More proof that money is overrated.

That foid is a nasty bitch.

Say "Yes", have her sign a prenuptial agreement and have fun training kickboxing on with her.

You should have sent screenshots of her going off on you to her mom :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Woman are parasites , insects or how you Call Them : Femsects " what IS actually a Very good Term ( females are insects ) and should Be used regularry in Our Incels vocabular :panties: @Fat Link @Master @Mecoja @sub human @Lux @Edmund_Kemper
i agree, all foids are femsects. this is a great term. they feed off the wealth of their chads, very parasitic creatures.