Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mom told my grandparents I have a girlfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Went to visit my grandparents today.

My grandparents asked how my girlfriend was

In shock I said "huh?"

Grandma said "Your mom told us you met a girl!"

Had to play along with it.

My mom is so ashamed of me that shes started telling people I'm dating.... I'm just gonna crawl into a hole and fucking die. I cannot believe this shit.

Having an incel child must be humiliating.

Last edited:
Welp at least you still have grandparents boyo

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its truly over boyos RIP

In shock I said "huh?"

Damned. You should have unfolded that lie. I hate lying, specially in cases like this.

Gotta love how even family members exhibit annoying foid behavior. Even family can blackpill you inadvertently.

That's truly over if your parents pretended like you have gf. I'm so sorry boyo:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Damn this is hard.

I was always considered to be "That" guy in the family, so they would not even be that surprised about anything...

Damn bro. That must be humiliating. Feel for you. :feelsbadman:

Sad nibba hours bro :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

lol i saw my grandma yesterday and she was like when u getting married? i was like idk :forcedsmile:

Cuck didnt correct the story.

I love how people focus on parents but not OP allowing them to lie because they were ashamed of him and make him pretend to meet criteria he doesnt. Mega cuck.

Damn bro. That must be humiliating. Feel for you. :feelsbadman:
Had no idea what to say
lol i saw my grandma yesterday and she was like when u getting married? i was like idk :forcedsmile:
Damn that's almost as bad
I love how people focus on parents but not OP allowing them to lie because they were ashamed of him and make him pretend to meet criteria he doesnt. Mega cuck.
"Yeah nana my mom lied I'm actually a fucking truecel who women wont look at"
Don't laugh at him, faggot. It's sad.
Tbh

In shock I said "huh?"

My mom is so ashamed of me that shes started telling people I'm dating.... I'm just gonna crawl into a hole and fucking die. I cannot believe this shit.

Defend yourslef nexttime.

Had no idea what to say

Damn that's almost as bad

"Yeah nana my mom lied I'm actually a fucking truecel who women wont look at"

Tbh
yup lol and then my aunt was like when are u going to stop being neet? ur almost 30. I'm 23 lol. i think the only reason they wanted to go to lunch was to fuck with me.

My normie mom assumes i talk to girls online
rest of my family probably thinks i'm gay, or that i'm already dating/asexual lmao
Just fuck family, they suck

Having a blue pilled boomer mom is suicidefuel.

My mother also tells other people that I'm dating. I guess she is just coping over the fact that I won't give her any grandchildren.

Last edited:
7770.jpg
My thoughts exactly tbh

i wouldn't stand for that shit

When I used to chat to my parents they would always ask if I had a girlfriend yet, it was so annoying

When normies ask me if i have a gf i answer "better incel than cuck". I use the regular vocabulary of normies, but the meaning doesn't change.

Jesus H Christ

Must be shitty

I don't often get invited to any family event becase everyone else just hangs out with their SO and I sit in the fucking corner drinking until I blackout

I’d just be brutally honest if it were me tbh

Suicidefuel from moms is more common then it should be

In shock I said "huh?"

I would never be okay with such blatant lying on my behalf, the surreptitious hiding of my single status as if it's this horrid thing that ought to be hidden is unacceptable and insulting, if i were you, i'd've told them that she was lying and that i have no girlfriend.

Well.... if you're going to play along, you might as well have fun with it. Tell your grandma your girlfriend takes you skydiving on weekends, runs a soup-kitchen, and has an IQ of 140. Tell your grandma your girlfriend is 6'5" and can bench press a corvette.

Tell you grandma that your girlfriend fought in the middle-east, and has personally killed 12 men -- including twisting the head off of one them.

My parents have done the same, I feel so guilty for being such a pathetic incel I want to die.
Hetherington Afghanistan

I thought about lying about having a girlfriend but my parents would want to see her:feelshaha:

You told your mom that your looks keep you back?

Suicidefuel tbh. My family will start to question me too why I don't have romantic / sexual life, aunt already started actually.

No one other than people I meet for the 1st time ask me if I have a girlfriend, so called family and others that know me just know that I never had one and that I will die alone with no one

My entire family knows that I'm incel

Status
Not open for further replies.