Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

moistcr1tikal vs SNEAKO, whats your thoughts on this?

TheTrueManlet

TheTrueManlet

nerd
★★★★
It's the most clear proof of heightpill being the most brutal pills out there. Sneako tries to shit Moist with guns, moist responds back with guns. Then he says say those things straight into my face(invitation to fight) but moist declines due to his height disadvantage.

You see, Moist was right all along due to Sneako bitching around with him in the first place and if you support sneako just for him being tall in this situation you are not so different from those girls who sucks Chad's dick everyday due to him being tall.

But the end result? Moist looked like a pussy, a coward man even tough he was right all along. Everyone supports Moist in the surface, but behind its Sneako who won this debate.

That's what happens when life doesn't give you true genetics. Even if you are right, you'll seem like a kid who tries to fight with a WWE fighter.

It's Non-end Cruel Everything Loses

Stay Blackpilled.

I don't give a fuck GrAYcel

i think they should both burn in hell. the content that moist makes is literally for brain dead normies. he makes obvious observations about stupid gaming crap and the news.

sneako is a grifter like andrew tate and he’s a cuck

both of them suck

moist’s content is so brain dead that he made an entire video commentating on something he covered in an earlier video and didnt realize until his audience pointed it out. dude is on complete auto pilot when making this garbage content jesus christ

Last edited:
Isn't Sneako literally a cuck? :feelskek:

also all internet drama is fake and for money

fuck Jewtubers

but i side with Moist because he looks like Christ :feelsLightsaber:

I don't care about some fucking drama between two coping cuck youtubers who make youtube videos for retarded children, I'm not a teenage girl.

Isn't Sneako literally a cuck? :feelskek:
yes and he tries to convince others to be a cuck as well. All while being OBVIOUSLY upset/disturbed about being cucked but pretending to be super fine with it. He is so cucked he is even more cucked than the cucks that enjoy being cucked. He is a cuck who laid on the same bed as his gf being fucked by another man. honestly idk how he could still put his face online after admitting to that. He will forever be known as a cringe cuck.

im mean sneako's a cuck, so he already lost to begin with :feelskek:

Yeah that dudes a cuck he takes his gf to swingers party
Thats really foul and vile.

I liked how moist flexed his guns though it was a rare w for him if I may say.

Sneako was trying to be like Patrice Oneal. Young dumb chink kid...

smh. but he can afford to do that shit since he has access to countless whores.