Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mogged by an 8th grader

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
There's this guy at the gym. I thought he was high school age, a freshman most likely. He's taller than me, buffer, has a girlfriend, leagues more attractive and who knows what else. And I just learned that he's IN THE FUCKING EIGHT GRADE.
I'M GETTING MOGGED BY A 13 YEAR OLD I HATE LIFE :reeeeee:

TODAY I WAS MOGGED BY A LITERAL 13 YO AGAIN, he's taller than me too :feelsree::feelsree:

All the bull testosterone they're putting in kid's soup these days.

I passed near two kids no older than 12, they were head taller than me.

It truly is brutal to know that people way younger than you are having the experiences you've been wanting your whole life.

Last edited:
pretty brutal. I read something the other day from some terror attack on a concert for teen girls and it was some 15 year old girls last text to her boyfriend. Why would a 15 year old girl have a boyfriend unless she was a whore? Fuck this gay earth

There's this guy at the gym. I thought he was high school age, a freshman most likely. He's taller than me, buffer, has a girlfriend, leagues more attractive and who knows what else. And I just learned that he's IN THE FUCKING EIGHT GRADE.
I'M GETTING MOGGED BY A 13 YEAR OLD I HATE LIFE :reeeeee:
common occurece over here in london.

My fists and kicks have mogged many tallfags and chads.